Bank of Marin Bancorp (BMRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BMRC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BMRC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.23% of US stocks.
- BMRC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- BMRC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.98% of US stocks).
BMRC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 508.82, Bank of Marin Bancorp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.7% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.5 for Bank of Marin Bancorp; that's greater than it is for 87.36% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Bank of Marin Bancorp's share price is greater than that of merely 20.53% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bank of Marin Bancorp are BSVN, PFIS, FSBW, COLB, and ESQ.
- Visit BMRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bankofmarin.com.
BMRC Valuation Summary
- BMRC's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.3; this is 38.37% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 228 months, BMRC's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.1.
- BMRC's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.1 over the prior 228 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BMRC.
BMRC Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 9.58%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 32.61%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 71.74%.
The table below shows BMRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BMRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BMRC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.49% of graded US stocks.
- BMRC's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 288th of 437 Banking stocks.
- MTB, CBTX, and BOCH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BMRC.
The table below shows BMRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BMRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.72||52-week high||$42.19|
|Prev. close||$35.57||52-week low||$27.26|
|Day high||$36.18||Avg. volume||60,153|
|50-day MA||$34.82||Dividend yield||2.69%|
|200-day MA||$36.14||Market Cap||465.15M|
Bank of Marin Bancorp (BMRC) Company Bio
Bank of Marin Bancorp provides a range of financial services primarily to professionals, small and middle-market businesses, and individuals in California. The company was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Novato, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BMRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMRC Latest Social Stream
View Full BMRC Social Stream
Latest BMRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank of Marin Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMRC as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will be taking a look at 10 cheap dividend stocks with payout ratio under 40%. To skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing, you can go directly to see the 5 Cheap Dividend Stocks with Payout Ratio Under 40%. Investing in dividend stocks is one of the most fool-proof ways to […]
Bank of Marin (BMRC) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
A look at the shareholders of Bank of Marin Bancorp ( NASDAQ:BMRC ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large...
Bank of Marin Announces Retirement of Executive Vice President Beth Reizman; Names Misako Stewart Executive Vice President, Chief Credit Officer
NOVATO, Calif., August 27, 2021--Bank of Marin Announces Retirement of Executive Vice President Beth Reizman; Names Misako Stewart Executive Vice President, Chief Credit Officer
NOVATO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BANK OF MARIN BANCORP ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF ACQUISITION OF AMERICAN RIVER BANKSHARES
BMRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|