Bryn Mawr Bank Corporation (BMTC): Price and Financial Metrics
BMTC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3,125.2, Bryn Mawr Bank Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.53% of US stocks.
- BMTC's went public 34.16 years ago, making it older than 92.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- BMTC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.88% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bryn Mawr Bank Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SBFG, SP, FHB, LSTR, and DNKN.
- BMTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bryn Mawr Bank Corp's official web site, go to www.bmt.com.
BMTC Stock Price Chart More Charts
BMTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.82||52-week high||$41.40|
|Prev. close||$38.52||52-week low||$33.26|
|Day high||$38.84||Avg. volume||52,668|
|50-day MA||$39.74||Dividend yield||2.7%|
|200-day MA||$37.65||Market Cap||781.21M|
Bryn Mawr Bank Corporation (BMTC) Company Bio
Bryn Mawr Bank Corporation operates as the bank holding company for The Bryn Mawr Trust Company that provides commercial and retail banking business to individuals and businesses in Pennsylvania and Delaware. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania.