Bryn Mawr Bank Corporation (BMTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BMTC POWR Grades
- BMTC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 88.03% of US stocks.
- BMTC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 143 days.
- BMTC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 20.84% of US stocks).
BMTC Stock Summary
- Bryn Mawr Bank Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.78% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Bryn Mawr Bank Corp is higher than 90.26% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- BMTC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.62% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BMTC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TCFC, OCFC, BANR, OSBC, and CZNC.
- BMTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bryn Mawr Bank Corp's official web site, go to www.bmt.com.
BMTC Valuation Summary
- BMTC's price/earnings ratio is 11.9; this is 8.18% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BMTC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.8.
- Over the past 243 months, BMTC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BMTC.
BMTC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 26.63%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 36.34%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 123.03%.
The table below shows BMTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BMTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BMTC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.57% of graded US stocks.
- BMTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.045 -- ranking 113th of 430 Banking stocks.
- BRKL, GWB, and USB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BMTC.
The table below shows BMTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BMTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.01||52-week high||$50.29|
|Prev. close||$45.73||52-week low||$29.71|
|Day high||$46.07||Avg. volume||95,646|
|50-day MA||$46.63||Dividend yield||2.49%|
|200-day MA||$44.46||Market Cap||895.74M|
Bryn Mawr Bank Corporation (BMTC) Company Bio
Bryn Mawr Bank Corporation operates as the bank holding company for The Bryn Mawr Trust Company that provides commercial and retail banking business to individuals and businesses in Pennsylvania and Delaware. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
BMTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMTC Latest Social Stream
View Full BMTC Social Stream
Latest BMTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bryn Mawr Bank Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMTC as an investment opportunity.
The $976 million acquisition of Bryn Mawr Bank Corp. will push WSFS to almost $20 billion in assets, almost $45 billion in assets under management and 90 branches.
Citigroup's (C) sale of its consumer banking franchise in the Philippines will free up $300 million of allocated tangible common equity and increase tangible common equity by nearly $500 million.
Shares of Bryn Mawr Bank Co. (NASDAQ:BMTC) traded up 3.5% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $43.88 and last traded at $43.88. 165 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 100% from the average session volume of 93,494 shares. The stock had previously closed at $42.41. Separately, Keefe,  The post Bryn Mawr Bank (NASDAQ:BMTC) Trading 3.5% Higher appeared first on ETF Daily News .
WSFS Financial (WSFS) buyout of Bryn Mawr (BMTC) is green-lighted by the Federal Reserve System, reflecting the regulator's confidence in the rationale behind and the synergies of the acquisition.
Acquisition expected to close January 1, 2022 WILMINGTON, Del. and BRYN MAWR, Pa., Dec. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WSFS Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: WSFS) (“WSFS”), the parent company of WSFS Bank, and Bryn Mawr Bank Corporation (Nasdaq: BMTC) (“BMTC”), the parent company of The Bryn Mawr Trust Company, jointly announced that WSFS has received all required approvals to acquire BMTC, and to merge its primary subsidiary, Bryn Mawr Trust into WSFS Bank. The Board of Governors of the Federal Res
BMTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|