BM Technologies, Inc. (BMTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BMTX POWR Grades
- BMTX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 78.18% of US stocks.
- BMTX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BMTX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.45% of US stocks).
BMTX Stock Summary
- For BMTX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 4.26% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -99.29%, BM TECHNOLOGIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.25% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BMTX's revenue has grown 102.57% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.19% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BM TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CLNE, COOK, APPH, ASM, and CLB.
- To check out BM TECHNOLOGIES INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001725872.
BMTX Valuation Summary
- BMTX's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 69.23% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- BMTX's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 49 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BMTX.
BMTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BMTX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.33% of graded US stocks.
- BMTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.813 -- ranking 4th of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BMTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BMTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.42||52-week high||$15.10|
|Prev. close||$6.85||52-week low||$5.40|
|Day high||$6.88||Avg. volume||58,314|
|50-day MA||$6.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.59||Market Cap||78.57M|
BM Technologies, Inc. (BMTX) Company Bio
BM Technologies, Inc. operates mobile banking platforms. The Company provides access to checking and savings accounts, personal loans, and credit cards.
Most Popular Stories View All
BMTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMTX Latest Social Stream
View Full BMTX Social Stream
Latest BMTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BM TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMTX as an investment opportunity.
Luvleen Sidhu, Chair, CEO, and Founder of BM Technologies (NYSE: BMTX), Named as a Finalist for the US Fintech Awards 2022
BM Technologies, Inc. (NYSE American:BMTX), one of the largest digital banking platforms and Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) providers, announced that Luvleen Sidhu, Chair, CEO, and Founder, was selected as a finalist in the Director of the Year category for the US Fintech Awards 2022.
Frost Bankers.Currently, the analyst consensus on BM Technologies is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $19.00.See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>The company has a one-year high of $15.10 and a one-year low of $5.40.
Wall Street Analysts Predict a 206% Upside in BM Technologies, Inc. (BMTX): Here's What You Should Know
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 206% in BM Technologies, Inc. (BMTX). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
Wall Street Analysts Think BM Technologies, Inc. (BMTX) Could Surge 187%: Read This Before Placing a Bet
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 187.4% in BM Technologies, Inc. (BMTX). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
BM Technologies, Inc. (NYSE American: BMTX) ("BM Technologies," "BMTX," "we," or the "Company") one of the largest digital banking platforms and banking-as-a-service (BaaS) providers in the country, today reported results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2022. Comparative results reflect the restatement of 2021 financial results and, therefore, differ from previously reported financials.
BMTX Price Returns