Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BMY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BMY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.19% of US stocks.
- BMY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BMY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.64% of US stocks).
BMY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $159,620,369,809, Bristol Myers Squibb Co has a greater market value than 98.56% of US stocks.
- Bristol Myers Squibb Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Bristol Myers Squibb Co is reporting a growth rate of -217.22%; that's higher than merely 9.05% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bristol Myers Squibb Co, a group of peers worth examining would be AMGN, NVS, SNY, RTX, and TXN.
- BMY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bristol Myers Squibb Co's official web site, go to www.bms.com.
BMY Valuation Summary
- BMY's EV/EBIT ratio is -44.2; this is 250.85% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BMY's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.6.
- BMY's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BMY.
BMY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 83.36%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 650.61%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 3.81%.
The table below shows BMY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BMY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BMY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.64% of graded US stocks.
- BMY's asset turnover comes in at 0.38 -- ranking 124th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PAHC, ACUR, and XLRN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BMY.
The table below shows BMY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BMY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.14||52-week high||$78.61|
|Prev. close||$77.59||52-week low||$53.22|
|Day high||$77.45||Avg. volume||14,969,065|
|50-day MA||$75.52||Dividend yield||2.84%|
|200-day MA||$65.79||Market Cap||162.11B|
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) Company Bio
Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS) is an American multinational pharmaceutical company, headquartered in New York City. BMS is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, and is consistently ranked on the Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. corporations. As of September 2020, it had the total revenue of $39.3 billion. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
BMY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMY Latest Social Stream
View Full BMY Social Stream
Latest BMY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bristol Myers Squibb Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMY as an investment opportunity.
Biohaven inked a pair of deals Friday to outfit its pipeline with several new drugs, but BHVN stock plummeted on quarterly losses.
Iovance Biotherapeutics' (IOVA) fourth-quarter loss is wider than expected. The company is on track to file regulatory submission for lifileucel in melanoma by first-half 2022.
View more earnings on BHVNSee more from BenzingaBlood Clot Risk After First AstraZeneca COVID-19 Shot Very Small - UK Study ShowsModerna Adds Three New mRNA-Based Development Programs To Its Pipeline© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Bristol Myers Squibb Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Opdivo (nivolumab) plus Chemotherapy for First-Line Treatment of Patients with Unresectable Advanced, Recurrent or Metastatic Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma with Tumor Cell PD-L1...
PRINCETON, N.J., February 25, 2022--BMS Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Opdivo plus Chemotherapy for First-Line Treatment of Patients with Unresectable, Advanced, Recurrent....
Bristol Myers Squibb Receives Positive CHMP Opinion Recommending Approval for Opdivo (nivolumab) plus Yervoy (ipilimumab) for First-Line Treatment of Patients with Unresectable Advanced, Recurrent or Metastatic Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma...
PRINCETON, N.J., February 25, 2022--BMS Receives Positive CHMP Opinion Recommending Approval for Opdivo plus Yervoy for First-line Treatment of Patients with....
BMY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BMYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Bristol Myers Squibb Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Bristol Myers Squibb Co (BMY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bristol Myers Squibb Co (BMY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bristol Myers Squibb Co (BMY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch