Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BMY POWR Grades
- BMY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BMY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- BMY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.46% of US stocks).
BMY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $127,971,519,517, Bristol Myers Squibb Co has a greater market value than 98.04% of US stocks.
- Bristol Myers Squibb Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.73% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Bristol Myers Squibb Co's share price is greater than that of just 6.28% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bristol Myers Squibb Co are AMGN, BP, DE, COP, and RIO.
- Visit BMY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bms.com.
BMY Valuation Summary
- BMY's EV/EBIT ratio is -44.2; this is 250.85% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BMY's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.6.
- BMY's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BMY.
BMY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 38.07%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 196.09%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 1.4%.
The table below shows BMY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BMY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BMY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.66% of graded US stocks.
- BMY's asset turnover comes in at 0.38 -- ranking 125th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PAHC, ACUR, and XLRN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BMY.
The table below shows BMY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BMY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.07||52-week high||$69.75|
|Prev. close||$57.59||52-week low||$56.66|
|Day high||$58.60||Avg. volume||10,671,198|
|50-day MA||$62.72||Dividend yield||3.4%|
|200-day MA||$64.04||Market Cap||129.04B|
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) Company Bio
Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS) is an American multinational pharmaceutical company, headquartered in New York City. BMS is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, and is consistently ranked on the Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. corporations. As of September 2020, it had the total revenue of $39.3 billion. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
BMY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMY Latest Social Stream
View Full BMY Social Stream
Latest BMY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bristol Myers Squibb Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMY as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: KSF REMINDS APPH, BMY, WDH INVESTORS of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuits
NEW ORLEANS, LA / ACCESSWIRE / October 18, 2021 / Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC ("KSF") and KSF partner, former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C., remind investors of pending deadlines in the following securities class action lawsuits:Waterdrop Inc.
The CHMP gives a positive opinion on, and recommends granting approval to Bristol Myers' (BMY) Zeposia for the treatment of adults with moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis.
By Samit Hirawat, M.D., Executive Vice President, Chief Medical Officer, Global Drug Development
Since the consumer price index (an inflation indicator) rose 5.3% year over year in August, it's as important as ever to buy dividend stocks that can raise their dividend ahead of inflation to gain purchasing power. Here are two biotech stocks that not only can stay ahead of inflation through strong dividend increases but that are fairly priced and offer enticing 3% yields. Bristol Myers Squibb (NYSE: BMY) is the first biotech stock that investors should consider purchasing in October.
APPH, BMY, EAR, HYZN SHAREHOLDERS - ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Class Action lawsuits filed on behalf of Investors, Lead Plaintiff Deadlines Set
NEW ORLEANS, Oct. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC (“KSF”) and KSF partner, former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C. Foti, Jr., remind investors of pending deadlines in the following securities class action lawsuits: AppHarvest, Inc. (APPH)Class Period: 5/17/2021 - 8/10/2021 Lead Plaintiff Motion Deadline: November 23, 2021SECURITIES FRAUD To learn more, visit https://www.ksfcounsel.com/cases/nasdaqgs-apph/ Hyzon Motors Inc. (NasdaqGS: HYZN, HYZNW) f/k/a Decarbonizatio
BMY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BMYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Bristol Myers Squibb Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Bristol Myers Squibb Co (BMY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bristol Myers Squibb Co (BMY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bristol Myers Squibb Co (BMY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch