Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY): Price and Financial Metrics
BMY Stock Summary
- BMY has a market capitalization of $92,282,690,959 -- more than approximately 97.94% of US stocks.
- BMY's went public 33.9 years ago, making it older than 92.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 241.58%, Bristol Myers Squibb Co's debt growth rate surpasses 93.04% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bristol Myers Squibb Co, a group of peers worth examining would be GILD, QCOM, CELG, TXN, and LLY.
- Visit BMY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bms.com.
BMY Stock Price Chart More Charts
BMY Price/Volume Stats
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY) Company Bio
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company discovers, develops, licenses, manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells biopharmaceutical products worldwide. It provides chemically-synthesized drugs or small molecules, and biologics in various therapeutic areas, including virology comprising human immunodeficiency virus infection (HIV); oncology; neuroscience; immunoscience; and cardiovascular. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in New York, New York.