Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BMY POWR Grades
- BMY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BMY is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- BMY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 11.51% of US stocks).
BMY Stock Summary
- BMY has a market capitalization of $145,224,157,825 -- more than approximately 98.56% of US stocks.
- BMY's went public 35.39 years ago, making it older than 92.9% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Bristol Myers Squibb Co's share price is greater than that of just 0.25% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bristol Myers Squibb Co, a group of peers worth examining would be AZN, LIN, UNP, AMGN, and HON.
- Visit BMY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bms.com.
BMY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.88||52-week high||$67.16|
|Prev. close||$65.04||52-week low||$54.07|
|Day high||$65.29||Avg. volume||12,167,537|
|50-day MA||$63.44||Dividend yield||3.01%|
|200-day MA||$61.96||Market Cap||144.87B|
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY) Company Bio
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company discovers, develops, licenses, manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells biopharmaceutical products worldwide. It provides chemically-synthesized drugs or small molecules, and biologics in various therapeutic areas, including virology comprising human immunodeficiency virus infection (HIV); oncology; neuroscience; immunoscience; and cardiovascular. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in New York, New York.
BMY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMY Latest Social Stream
View Full BMY Social Stream
Latest BMY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bristol Myers Squibb Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMY as an investment opportunity.
After experiencing a massive rally last week, Dogecoin has plummeted over 30% in the past few days.
DUBLIN , May 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "HIV Drugs Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Implications and Growth to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. Major players in the HIV drugs market are ViiV Healthcare, Gilead Sciences, Merck & Co., Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Janssen (Johnson & Johnson), F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE LTD, Boehringer Ingelheim (C.H. Boehringer Sohn AG & Ko. KG), AbbVie, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, and Mylan Pharmaceuticals. The global HIV drugs market is expected to grow from $30.52 billion in 2020 to $31.28 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5%. The change in growth trend is mainly due to the companies stabilizing their output after catering to the demand that grew exponentially during the COVID-19 pandemic ...
The loss of exclusivity for its key drugs in the near future is a cause for concern
Bristol Myers Squibb Presents New Research at ASCO and EHA 2021 Featuring Novel Approaches and Demonstrating Significant Progress to Improve Survival in Cancer and Blood Disorders
BMS Presents New Research at ASCO & EHA 2021
DarwinHealth Announces a Research Collaboration with Bristol Myers Squibb for a Novel Cancer Target Discovery (NCTI) Initiative
DarwinHealth, a New York City-based biotechnology company, today announced a scientific research collaboration with Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE: BMY). The research collaboration, the Novel Cancer Target Initiative (NCTI), employs quantitative systems biology-based algorithms, proprietary databases, and validated technologies to identify novel cancer targets (NCTs) across a range of tumor subtypes.
BMY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BMYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Bristol Myers Squibb Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Bristol Myers Squibb Co (BMY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bristol Myers Squibb Co (BMY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bristol Myers Squibb Co (BMY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch