Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BMY POWR Grades
- BMY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.04% of US stocks.
- BMY's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BMY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.33% of US stocks).
BMY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $152,725,864,498, Bristol Myers Squibb Co has a greater market value than 98.52% of US stocks.
- BMY's went public 35.6 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Bristol Myers Squibb Co's share price is greater than that of merely 1% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bristol Myers Squibb Co are AZN, LIN, AMGN, NEE, and SNY.
- BMY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bristol Myers Squibb Co's official web site, go to www.bms.com.
BMY Valuation Summary
- BMY's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 0% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BMY's price/earnings ratio has gone down 66.7.
- BMY's price/earnings ratio has moved down 66.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BMY.
BMY Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -46.25%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -39.39%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 196.09%.
The table below shows BMY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BMY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.49||52-week high||$69.34|
|Prev. close||$69.31||52-week low||$56.75|
|Day high||$69.34||Avg. volume||11,051,853|
|50-day MA||$66.77||Dividend yield||2.89%|
|200-day MA||$63.67||Market Cap||152.19B|
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) Company Bio
Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS) is an American multinational pharmaceutical company, headquartered in New York City. BMS is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, and is consistently ranked on the Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. corporations. As of September 2020, it had the total revenue of $39.3 billion. (Source:Wikipedia)
BMY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMY Latest Social Stream
View Full BMY Social Stream
Latest BMY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bristol Myers Squibb Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMY as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 12 best bear market stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Bear Market Stocks to Buy Now. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in the United States on July 28 asked Americans who […]
Aduhelm was approved by the FDA, priced at $56,000/year, but it isn't a cure for Alzheimer's.
In this article we will take a look at the 15 most valuable biotech companies in the world. You can skip our detailed analysis of the biotechnology industry’s outlook for 2021, and some of the major growth catalysts for biotech stocks, and go directly to the 5 Most Valuable Biotech Companies in the World. Mankind […]
Bristol Myers Squibb Receives European Commission Approval for Opdivo (nivolumab) as Adjuvant Treatment for Esophageal or Gastroesophageal Junction Cancer Patients with Residual Pathologic Disease Following Chemoradiotherapy
PRINCETON, N.J., July 30, 2021--BMS Receives European Commission Approval for Opdivo As Adjuvant Treatment for Esophageal or Gastroesophageal Junction Cancer Patients....
Shares of Compugen (NASDAQ: CGEN) were rising 4% as of 11:05 a.m. EDT on Thursday. The drugmaker's shares jumped on Wednesday after Compugen provided its second-quarter update. Compugen recently initiated patient dosing in three early stage studies evaluating experimental drug COM701.
BMY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BMYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Bristol Myers Squibb Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Bristol Myers Squibb Co (BMY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bristol Myers Squibb Co (BMY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bristol Myers Squibb Co (BMY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch