Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY): Price and Financial Metrics
BMY Stock Summary
- BMY has a market capitalization of $108,477,781,851 -- more than approximately 98.19% of US stocks.
- BMY's went public 34.14 years ago, making it older than 92.46% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 241.58%, Bristol Myers Squibb Co's debt growth rate surpasses 92.72% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BMY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TXN, ABBV, AVGO, AZN, and LLY.
- BMY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bristol Myers Squibb Co's official web site, go to www.bms.com.
BMY Stock Price Chart More Charts
BMY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.38||52-week high||$68.34|
|Prev. close||$66.08||52-week low||$42.48|
|Day high||$66.83||Avg. volume||14,013,500|
|50-day MA||$64.34||Dividend yield||2.71%|
|200-day MA||$53.10||Market Cap||108.15B|
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY) Company Bio
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company discovers, develops, licenses, manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells biopharmaceutical products worldwide. It provides chemically-synthesized drugs or small molecules, and biologics in various therapeutic areas, including virology comprising human immunodeficiency virus infection (HIV); oncology; neuroscience; immunoscience; and cardiovascular. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in New York, New York.