Barnes & Noble Education, Inc (BNED): Price and Financial Metrics
BNED Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BNED is 4.32 -- better than 89.27% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.09, Barnes & Noble Education Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 2.67% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 115.23%, Barnes & Noble Education Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.7% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Barnes & Noble Education Inc are ARKR, SFBC, PCB, CONN, and CBNK.
- BNED's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Barnes & Noble Education Inc's official web site, go to www.bned.com.
BNED Stock Price Chart More Charts
BNED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.68||52-week high||$7.78|
|Prev. close||$3.85||52-week low||$2.82|
|Day high||$3.85||Avg. volume||347,689|
|50-day MA||$3.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.72||Market Cap||177.74M|
Barnes & Noble Education, Inc (BNED) Company Bio
Barnes & Noble Education is a contract operator of bookstores on college and university campuses in the United States. The Company creates and operates campus stores under multi-year management service agreements. The company was established in 2015 and is based in New York, New York.
BNED Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Barnes & Noble Education Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Barnes & Noble Education Inc ranked in the 0st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Barnes & Noble Education Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 39% of its capital from equity, and 61% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of just 20.42% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Barnes & Noble Education Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -5.29. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 7.99% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|