Benefitfocus, Inc. (BNFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BNFT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BNFT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.28% of US stocks.
- BNFT's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- BNFT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
BNFT Stock Summary
- Benefitfocus Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 2.07% of US listed stocks.
- BNFT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 2.35% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BNFT has reported earnings growth of -140.05%, putting it ahead of just 14.8% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Benefitfocus Inc are MDLY, CVU, ICPT, ADMS, and CLVS.
- Visit BNFT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.benefitfocus.com.
BNFT Valuation Summary
- BNFT's price/earnings ratio is -23; this is 159.2% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 94 months, BNFT's price/sales ratio has gone down $10.6.
- Over the past 94 months, BNFT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $137.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BNFT.
BNFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BNFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.52||52-week high||$17.58|
|Prev. close||$14.20||52-week low||$9.36|
|Day high||$14.66||Avg. volume||330,702|
|50-day MA||$14.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.33||Market Cap||481.79M|
Benefitfocus, Inc. (BNFT) Company Bio
Benefitfocus is a provider of cloud-based benefits software solutions for consumers, employers, insurance carriers and brokers. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Charleston, South Carolina.
BNFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BNFT Latest Social Stream
View Full BNFT Social Stream
Latest BNFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Benefitfocus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BNFT as an investment opportunity.
We think intelligent long term investing is the way to go. But no-one is immune from buying too high. For example...
CHARLESTON, S.C., May 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT), an industry-leading benefits technology platform that simplifies benefits administration for employers, health plans and brokers, announces that it has filed definitive proxy materials with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with its upcoming 2021 annual meeting of stockholders. Benefitfocus also commenced mailing the proxy materials to stockholders today. The Benefitfocus 2021 annual meeting of stockholders is scheduled to take place on June 30, 2021 at 10:00 am EDT at the company’s headquarters in Charleston, South Carolina. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 10, 2021 will be entitled to vote at the annual meeting. “We believe Benefitfocus is a strong com...
Indaba Capital Management, L.P. (together with its affiliates, "Indaba" or "we"), which beneficially owns approximately 9.9% of the outstanding common shares of Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT) ("Benefitfocus" or the "Company"), and approximately 22.9% of the outstanding issue of the Company’s 1.25% convertible senior notes, today issued the below open letter to the Company’s Board of Directors (the "Board"):
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Ideally, a business...
Benefitfocus forecasted lower-than-expected sales in the first quarter after 4Q results topped consensus estimates. Shares of the software company increased 1.7% on March 8 to close at $14.24. Benefitfocus’ (BNFT) 4Q adjusted earnings tripled to $0.18 per share on a year-over-year basis and beat the Street estimates of $0.05 per share. Revenues declined 13% to $76.2 million but outpaced analysts’ expectations of $74.83 million. The company’s software services revenue decreased 9% year-over-year to $62.3 million in the quarter, driven by a drop in subscription and platform revenues. Professional services revenue came in at $13.9 million, down 26%. Additionally, adjusted EBITDA was $20.2 million, compared to $12.
BNFT Price Returns