Benefitfocus, Inc. (BNFT): Price and Financial Metrics
BNFT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BNFT is -14.29 -- better than merely 1.09% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -15.49 for BenefitfocusInc; that's greater than it is for just 1.32% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 115.28%, BenefitfocusInc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.21% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BenefitfocusInc, a group of peers worth examining would be ZUO, LPSN, CTSO, QTRX, and RDFN.
- Visit BNFT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.benefitfocus.com.
BNFT Stock Price Chart More Charts
BNFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.83||52-week high||$60.66|
|Prev. close||$19.80||52-week low||$19.58|
|Day high||$20.26||Avg. volume||455,080|
|50-day MA||$22.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.65||Market Cap||649.23M|
Benefitfocus, Inc. (BNFT) Company Bio
Benefitfocus is a provider of cloud-based benefits software solutions for consumers, employers, insurance carriers and brokers. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Charleston, South Carolina.