Benefitfocus, Inc. (BNFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BNFT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BNFT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.28% of US stocks.
- BNFT's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- BNFT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
BNFT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BNFT is -5.28 -- better than just 1.97% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -7.1 for Benefitfocus Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 2.27% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Benefitfocus Inc is reporting a growth rate of -140.05%; that's higher than just 14.96% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BNFT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MDLY, CVU, ADMS, ICPT, and CLVS.
- Visit BNFT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.benefitfocus.com.
BNFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BNFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.92||52-week high||$17.58|
|Prev. close||$14.27||52-week low||$9.36|
|Day high||$14.37||Avg. volume||326,734|
|50-day MA||$14.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.25||Market Cap||461.88M|
Benefitfocus, Inc. (BNFT) Company Bio
Benefitfocus is a provider of cloud-based benefits software solutions for consumers, employers, insurance carriers and brokers. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Charleston, South Carolina.
BNFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BNFT Latest Social Stream
View Full BNFT Social Stream
Latest BNFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Benefitfocus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BNFT as an investment opportunity.
Benefitfocus State of Employee Benefits™ 2021 Midsize Employer Report Shows Increase in Benefits Participation and Cost-Sharing
Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT), an industry-leading benefits technology platform that simplifies benefits administration for employers, health plans and brokers, has released the second in a series of reports in its State of Employee Benefits™ 2021, in this case focusing on the trends across midsize employer groups, defined as employers with 100-999 employees.
Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT), an industry-leading benefits technology platform that simplifies benefits administration for employers, health plans and brokers, has launched its series of One Place Local events, with five regional sessions in late May and early June. Each event will feature "State of Employee Benefits 2021: Trends & Insights Following a Year of Disruption," a workshop featuring data generated by Benefitfocus to show how the unprecedented events of 2020 impacted employee benefits adoption.
CHARLESTON, S.C., May 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT), an industry-leading benefits technology platform that simplifies benefits administration for employers, health plans and brokers, announces that it has filed definitive proxy materials with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with its upcoming 2021 annual meeting of stockholders. Benefitfocus also commenced mailing the proxy materials to stockholders today. The Benefitfocus 2021 annual meeting of stockholders is scheduled to take place on June 30, 2021 at 10:00 am EDT at the company’s headquarters in Charleston, South Carolina. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 10, 2021 will be entitled to vote at the annual meeting. “We believe Benefitfocus is a strong com...
Indaba Capital Management, L.P. (together with its affiliates, "Indaba" or "we"), which beneficially owns approximately 9.9% of the outstanding common shares of Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT) ("Benefitfocus" or the "Company"), and approximately 22.9% of the outstanding issue of the Company’s 1.25% convertible senior notes, today issued the below open letter to the Company’s Board of Directors (the "Board"):
Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT), an industry-leading benefits technology platform that simplifies benefits administration for employers, health plans and brokers, has added a full suite of benefits offerings from Standard Insurance Company (The Standard), a leading provider of financial protection products and services for employers and individuals, to the growing range of products and services on its Benefit Catalog.
BNFT Price Returns