Benefitfocus, Inc. (BNFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BNFT POWR Grades
- BNFT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BNFT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BNFT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.6% of US stocks).
BNFT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BNFT is -2.39 -- better than only 4.09% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,403.62, BENEFITFOCUS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.09% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.67 for BENEFITFOCUS INC; that's greater than it is for merely 4.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BENEFITFOCUS INC are IBIO, LAW, EMKR, SCWX, and PEAR.
- Visit BNFT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.benefitfocus.com.
BNFT Valuation Summary
- BNFT's EV/EBIT ratio is -52.7; this is 374.48% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- BNFT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 113 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BNFT.
BNFT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.04%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -72.12%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -23.4%.
The table below shows BNFT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BNFT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BNFT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.99% of graded US stocks.
- BNFT's asset turnover comes in at 0.742 -- ranking 205th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- SPSC, ADS, and WLDN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BNFT.
The table below shows BNFT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BNFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BNFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.50||52-week high||$13.06|
|Prev. close||$10.49||52-week low||$5.68|
|Day high||$10.50||Avg. volume||253,843|
|50-day MA||$10.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.81||Market Cap||361.42M|
Benefitfocus, Inc. (BNFT) Company Bio
Benefitfocus is a provider of cloud-based benefits software solutions for consumers, employers, insurance carriers and brokers. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Charleston, South Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
BNFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BNFT Latest Social Stream
View Full BNFT Social Stream
BNFT News Highlights
- For BNFT, its 30 day story count is now at 2.
- Over the past 4 days, the trend for BNFT's stories per day has been choppy and unclear. It has oscillated between 1 and 1.
- The most mentioned tickers in articles about BNFT are VOYA.
Latest BNFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BENEFITFOCUS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BNFT as an investment opportunity.
CHARLESTON, S.C., Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reference is made to the Indenture, dated as of December 27, 2018 (the “Indenture”), between Benefitfocus, Inc., a Delaware corporation (“Benefitfocus”) and U.S. Bank Trust Company, National Association, a national banking association, as Trustee (the “Trustee”), relating to Benefitfocus’ 1.25% Convertible Senior Notes due 2023 (the “Notes”). Approximately $6.8 million in Notes remain outstanding. Capitalized terms used but not defined herein s
CHARLESTON, S.C., Jan. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT) announced that at a special meeting today, Benefitfocus’s stockholders approved the previously announced merger agreement related to the proposed acquisition of Benefitfocus by Voya Financial, Inc. Subject to the terms and conditions of the merger agreement, at the effective time of the merger, each share of Benefitfocus common stock will be cancelled and converted into the right to receive $10.50 in cash. The
More U.S. Employers Seeking Better Ways to Manage ACA Compliance and Reduce RiskCHARLESTON, S.C., Dec. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT), a cloud-based benefits administration technology company committed to helping organizations and the people they serve get the most out of their health care and benefit programs, today announced that its ACA compliance solution will be sold as an SAP Solution Extension under the name SAP U.S. Benefits Administration by Benefitfocus,
Benefitfocus (BNFT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.29% and 0.26%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CHARLESTON, S.C., Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Benefitfocus, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNFT), an industry-leading cloud-based benefits administration technology company that serves employers, health plans and brokers, today announced its third quarter 2022 financial results: Financial Highlights for the Third Quarter 2022: Revenue of $56.2 million was within the guidance range of $55 million to $57 million.Adjusted EBITDA of $5.7 million was at the high end of the guidance range of $4 million to $6 mil
Benefitfocus (BNFT) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Benefitfocus (BNFT) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Stocks are lower midday, as Wall Street prepares for the conclusion of the U.S. Federal Reserve's policy meeting, in which a 0.75 percentage point rate increase is expected.
Good morning, trader!
ZoomInfo Technologies (ZI) stock is taking a beating on Wednesday following the release of its third-quarter 2022 earnings report.
BNFT Price Returns