Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BNGO POWR Grades
- BNGO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 14.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BNGO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BNGO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.15% of US stocks).
BNGO Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 41.88, Bionano Genomics Inc has a higher such ratio than 95.64% of stocks in our set.
- BNGO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 6.85% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Bionano Genomics Inc's share price is greater than that of 92.89% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BNGO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FLDM, RCEL, OM, UPWK, and AMST.
- BNGO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bionano Genomics Inc's official web site, go to www.bionanogenomics.com.
BNGO Valuation Summary
- BNGO's price/earnings ratio is -31.8; this is 187.12% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- BNGO's price/sales ratio has moved up 118.4 over the prior 37 months.
- Over the past 37 months, BNGO's price/sales ratio has gone up 118.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BNGO.
BNGO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BNGO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.91% of graded US stocks.
- BNGO's asset turnover comes in at 0.063 -- ranking 71st of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BNGO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BNGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BNGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.75||52-week high||$9.12|
|Prev. close||$1.53||52-week low||$1.16|
|Day high||$1.75||Avg. volume||7,634,947|
|50-day MA||$1.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.43||Market Cap||506.97M|
Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO) Company Bio
Bionano Genomics, Inc. operates as a life sciences instrumentation company in the genome analysis space. The company develops and markets the Saphyr system, a platform for ultra-sensitive and ultra-specific structural variation detection that enables researchers and clinicians to accelerate the search for new diagnostics and therapeutic targets, and to streamline the study of changes in chromosomes, which is known as cytogenetics. Its Saphyr system includes an instrument, chip consumables, reagents, and a suite of data analysis tools. The company's Bionano prep kits and labeling kits provide the critical reagents and protocols needed to extract and label high molecular weight DNA for use with the Saphyr system; and data solutions offering includes a suite of hardware and software for end-to-end experiment management, algorithms for assembling genome maps, and algorithms and databases for bioinformatics processing. It sells its products for research use applications primarily to laboratories associated with academic and governmental research institutions, as well as to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and contract research companies in the United States and Canada, Europe, the Middle East, India, Africa, China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, and Australia. The company was formerly known as BioNano Genomics, Inc. and changed its name to Bionano Genomics, Inc. in July 2018. Bionano Genomics, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BNGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BNGO Latest Social Stream
View Full BNGO Social Stream
Latest BNGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bionano Genomics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BNGO as an investment opportunity.
We can readily understand why investors are attracted to unprofitable companies. For example, biotech and mining...
I am neutral on Bionano Genomics (BNGO), as it has strong growth momentum, enjoys unanimous support from Wall Street analysts, and its average price target implies massive upside potential over the next twelve months. However, the company is a long way from becoming profitable and is highly speculative. Bionano Genomics invests in diagnostic technology to detect various types of cancers. This puts the company in a unique position to perform well regardless of the state of the economy. More importantly, its involvement in highly speculative and disruptive technological projects earns it the attention of investors from the WallStreetBets Reddit group and, therefore, there is more demand for its stock.
Bionano Genomics to Report Fourth Quarter and Year End 2021 Financial Results and Host a Conference Call and Webcast on March 1st, 2022
SAN DIEGO, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bionano Genomics, Inc. (Nasdaq: BNGO) today announced that it will host a conference call and live webcast on Tuesday, March 1st, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to report financial results for the fourth quarter and year end 2021 and to highlight recent corporate progress. Conference Call & Webcast Details Date:Tuesday, March 1st, 2022Time:4:30 p.m. Eastern TimeToll Free:1-855-940-5312Toll/International:1-929-517-0416Conference ID:8795841Webcast:https
Bionano Genomics Announces Publication of Prospective Study Demonstrating Performance Improvements from OGM in the Analysis of AML and MDS Compared to Traditional Methods
SAN DIEGO, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO), pioneer of optical genome mapping (OGM) solutions on the Saphyr® system and provider of NxClinical™, the leading software solution for visualization, interpretation and reporting of genomic data, today announced the publication of a peer-reviewed, prospective study comparing OGM to traditional methods and demonstrating improved sensitivity and lower cost of OGM in the analysis of acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and myelodys
Bionano's Saphyr appears to be able to help doctors treat leukemia more effectively, and adoption of its device is growing rapidly.
BNGO Price Returns