Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO): Price and Financial Metrics
BNGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.69||52-week high||$4.35|
|Prev. close||$0.69||52-week low||$0.60|
|Day high||$0.71||Avg. volume||7,349,379|
|50-day MA||$0.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.69||Market Cap||212.27M|
BNGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BNGO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BNGO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 38.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BNGO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BNGO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
BNGO Stock Summary
- For BNGO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 13.06% of US equities we're observing.
- BNGO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 13.04% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BNGO is more volatile than 88.21% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIONANO GENOMICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CLPT, KLTR, DMRC, IBIO, and BFLY.
- BNGO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BIONANO GENOMICS INC's official web site, go to www.bionanogenomics.com.
BNGO Valuation Summary
- BNGO's price/sales ratio is 7.3; this is 231.82% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 58 months, BNGO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BNGO.
BNGO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BNGO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.91% of graded US stocks.
- BNGO's asset turnover comes in at 0.063 -- ranking 71st of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BNGO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BNGO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BNGO, see our BNGO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$11.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.12 (Strong Buy)|
Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO) Company Bio
Bionano Genomics, Inc. operates as a life sciences instrumentation company in the genome analysis space. The company develops and markets the Saphyr system, a platform for ultra-sensitive and ultra-specific structural variation detection that enables researchers and clinicians to accelerate the search for new diagnostics and therapeutic targets, and to streamline the study of changes in chromosomes, which is known as cytogenetics. Its Saphyr system includes an instrument, chip consumables, reagents, and a suite of data analysis tools. The company's Bionano prep kits and labeling kits provide the critical reagents and protocols needed to extract and label high molecular weight DNA for use with the Saphyr system; and data solutions offering includes a suite of hardware and software for end-to-end experiment management, algorithms for assembling genome maps, and algorithms and databases for bioinformatics processing. It sells its products for research use applications primarily to laboratories associated with academic and governmental research institutions, as well as to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and contract research companies in the United States and Canada, Europe, the Middle East, India, Africa, China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, and Australia. The company was formerly known as BioNano Genomics, Inc. and changed its name to Bionano Genomics, Inc. in July 2018. Bionano Genomics, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BNGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BNGO Latest Social Stream
View Full BNGO Social Stream
Latest BNGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIONANO GENOMICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BNGO as an investment opportunity.
Hero or Zero? 3 High-Risk Penny Stocks to Make You Rich … or Broke.
Explore the world of high-risk penny stocks, with their potential for significant returns, as we analyze three speculative opportunities.
3 Growth Stocks That Are Disrupting Their Industries in 2023
With many extremely powerful technologies proliferating, it's easer than ever to find disruptive growth stock winners.
Q1 2023 Bionano Genomics Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Bionano Genomics Inc Earnings Call
Bionano Genomics (BNGO) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
After market close today, Bionano issued a press release announcing its financial results for the first quarter of 2023. Such forward-looking statements are based upon current expectations, and there can be no assurances that the results contemplated in these statements will be realized.
Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -33.33% and 1.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BNGO Price Returns
Continue Researching BNGOWant to see what other sources are saying about Bionano Genomics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bionano Genomics Inc (BNGO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bionano Genomics Inc (BNGO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bionano Genomics Inc (BNGO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...