Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BNGO POWR Grades
- BNGO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 80.52% of US stocks.
- BNGO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- BNGO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
BNGO Stock Summary
- Bionano Genomics Inc's stock had its IPO on August 21, 2018, making it an older stock than just 7.21% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 167.79, Bionano Genomics Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.52% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Bionano Genomics Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.52% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BNGO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MYGN, AGRX, ASUR, RFL, and IBIO.
- Visit BNGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bionanogenomics.com.
BNGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BNGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.80||52-week high||$15.69|
|Prev. close||$5.12||52-week low||$0.35|
|Day high||$5.17||Avg. volume||52,939,750|
|50-day MA||$7.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.14||Market Cap||1.34B|
Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO) Company Bio
Bionano Genomics, Inc. operates as a life sciences instrumentation company in the genome analysis space. The company develops and markets the Saphyr system, a platform for ultra-sensitive and ultra-specific structural variation detection that enables researchers and clinicians to accelerate the search for new diagnostics and therapeutic targets, and to streamline the study of changes in chromosomes, which is known as cytogenetics. Its Saphyr system includes an instrument, chip consumables, reagents, and a suite of data analysis tools. The company's Bionano prep kits and labeling kits provide the critical reagents and protocols needed to extract and label high molecular weight DNA for use with the Saphyr system; and data solutions offering includes a suite of hardware and software for end-to-end experiment management, algorithms for assembling genome maps, and algorithms and databases for bioinformatics processing. It sells its products for research use applications primarily to laboratories associated with academic and governmental research institutions, as well as to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and contract research companies in the United States and Canada, Europe, the Middle East, India, Africa, China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, and Australia. The company was formerly known as BioNano Genomics, Inc. and changed its name to Bionano Genomics, Inc. in July 2018. Bionano Genomics, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
BNGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BNGO Latest Social Stream
View Full BNGO Social Stream
Latest BNGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bionano Genomics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BNGO as an investment opportunity.
Bionano Genomics (BNGO) is expected to provide updates on its earnings and revenues when it reports first-quarter 2021 result.
The science underlining BNGO stock is incredibly compelling.
Ocugen (OCGN) stock is soaring on Monday after announcing positive data concerning its Covaxin vaccine candidate for the novel coronavirus.
Precipio (PRPO) is launching its rapid COVID-19 antibody test for sale on Amazon (AMZN) and its stock is soaring on the news.
It's hard to reconcile the sell-off in BNGO stock with Bionano's progress in advancing the Saphyr system - but this presents an opportunity.
BNGO Price Returns