Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BNGO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BNGO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BNGO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- BNGO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.73% of US stocks).
BNGO Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Bionano Genomics Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.46% of US stocks.
- BNGO's price/sales ratio is 111.78; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.94% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Bionano Genomics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bionano Genomics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RWLK, CFMS, CTS, BAND, and TRVG.
- Visit BNGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bionanogenomics.com.
BNGO Valuation Summary
- BNGO's price/earnings ratio is -31.8; this is 187.12% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- BNGO's price/sales ratio has moved up 118.4 over the prior 37 months.
- Over the past 37 months, BNGO's price/sales ratio has gone up 118.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BNGO.
BNGO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BNGO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.29% of graded US stocks.
- BNGO's asset turnover comes in at 0.063 -- ranking 71st of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BNGO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BNGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BNGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.56||52-week high||$15.69|
|Prev. close||$5.29||52-week low||$0.47|
|Day high||$5.57||Avg. volume||34,043,430|
|50-day MA||$5.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.64||Market Cap||1.55B|
Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO) Company Bio
Bionano Genomics, Inc. operates as a life sciences instrumentation company in the genome analysis space. The company develops and markets the Saphyr system, a platform for ultra-sensitive and ultra-specific structural variation detection that enables researchers and clinicians to accelerate the search for new diagnostics and therapeutic targets, and to streamline the study of changes in chromosomes, which is known as cytogenetics. Its Saphyr system includes an instrument, chip consumables, reagents, and a suite of data analysis tools. The company's Bionano prep kits and labeling kits provide the critical reagents and protocols needed to extract and label high molecular weight DNA for use with the Saphyr system; and data solutions offering includes a suite of hardware and software for end-to-end experiment management, algorithms for assembling genome maps, and algorithms and databases for bioinformatics processing. It sells its products for research use applications primarily to laboratories associated with academic and governmental research institutions, as well as to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and contract research companies in the United States and Canada, Europe, the Middle East, India, Africa, China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, and Australia. The company was formerly known as BioNano Genomics, Inc. and changed its name to Bionano Genomics, Inc. in July 2018. Bionano Genomics, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BNGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BNGO Latest Social Stream
View Full BNGO Social Stream
Latest BNGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bionano Genomics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BNGO as an investment opportunity.
Study Finds the Combination of Optical Genome Mapping and Short-Read Sequencing Provides a Comprehensive Genome Analysis for Lung Cancer Samples and Enables the Discovery of New Biomarkers
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bionano Genomics, Inc. (Nasdaq: BNGO) today announced a study finding the combination of optical genome mapping (OGM) and short-read next-generation sequencing (NGS) provides a comprehensive genome analysis for lung cancer samples and enables the discovery of new biomarkers. This study, appearing in the September 7th peer-reviewed issue of Cell Reports describes how the combination of OGM and NGS aids in the detection of structural variants (SVs) in
These under-the-radar companies are expected to deliver jaw-dropping revenue growth over the next four years.
NuProbe Global Adopts Bionanos Saphyr® System to Develop Products in Reproductive Health and Oncology Applications
SAN DIEGO and SHANGHAI, China, Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bionano Genomics, Inc. (Nasdaq: BNGO) announced today that NuProbe Global, a global molecular diagnostics company based in Shanghai, China and Houston, Texas, has adopted Bionanos Saphyr system for optical genome mapping (OGM) to integrate their Quantitative Amplicon Sequencing (QASeq) and Blocker Displacement Amplification (BDA) technologies for research and product development in the fields of reproductive health and oncology liquid biopsies.
NuProbe Global Adopts Bionano’s Saphyr® System to Develop Products in Reproductive Health and Oncology Applications
SAN DIEGO and SHANGHAI, China, Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bionano Genomics, Inc. (Nasdaq: BNGO) announced today that NuProbe Global, a global molecular diagnostics company based in Shanghai, China and Houston, Texas, has adopted Bionano’s Saphyr system for optical genome mapping (OGM) to integrate their Quantitative Amplicon Sequencing (QASeq) and Blocker Displacement Amplification (BDA) technologies for research and product development in the fields of reproductive health and oncology l
With its Saphyr system seeing adoption ramp up, the long-term growth potential for BNGO stock is considerable.
BNGO Price Returns