Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BNGO POWR Grades
- BNGO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 26.48% of US stocks.
- BNGO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- BNGO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
BNGO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BNGO is 0.08 -- better than only 11.99% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 29.23, BIONANO GENOMICS INC has a higher such ratio than 94.98% of stocks in our set.
- BNGO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 8.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BIONANO GENOMICS INC are AMST, CDNA, ASTC, RXST, and VMEO.
- Visit BNGO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bionanogenomics.com.
BNGO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BNGO's EV/EBIT ratio is 161.84% lower, now standing at -6.4.
- Over the past 49 months, BNGO's price/sales ratio has gone up 26.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BNGO.
BNGO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BNGO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.91% of graded US stocks.
- BNGO's asset turnover comes in at 0.063 -- ranking 71st of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BNGO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BNGO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BNGO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.86||52-week high||$6.28|
|Prev. close||$1.90||52-week low||$1.16|
|Day high||$1.91||Avg. volume||7,607,560|
|50-day MA||$2.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.17||Market Cap||538.84M|
Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO) Company Bio
Bionano Genomics, Inc. operates as a life sciences instrumentation company in the genome analysis space. The company develops and markets the Saphyr system, a platform for ultra-sensitive and ultra-specific structural variation detection that enables researchers and clinicians to accelerate the search for new diagnostics and therapeutic targets, and to streamline the study of changes in chromosomes, which is known as cytogenetics. Its Saphyr system includes an instrument, chip consumables, reagents, and a suite of data analysis tools. The company's Bionano prep kits and labeling kits provide the critical reagents and protocols needed to extract and label high molecular weight DNA for use with the Saphyr system; and data solutions offering includes a suite of hardware and software for end-to-end experiment management, algorithms for assembling genome maps, and algorithms and databases for bioinformatics processing. It sells its products for research use applications primarily to laboratories associated with academic and governmental research institutions, as well as to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and contract research companies in the United States and Canada, Europe, the Middle East, India, Africa, China, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, and Australia. The company was formerly known as BioNano Genomics, Inc. and changed its name to Bionano Genomics, Inc. in July 2018. Bionano Genomics, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BNGO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BNGO Latest Social Stream
View Full BNGO Social Stream
Latest BNGO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIONANO GENOMICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BNGO as an investment opportunity.
Bionano Genomics Announces Publication of Study Using OGM for Detection of Balanced Chromosomal Rearrangements Found in Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bionano Genomics, Inc. (Nasdaq: BNGO) today announced the publication of a study utilizing OGM to detect cryptic balanced chromosomal rearrangements (BCRs) found in subjects who experienced recurrent pregnancy loss (RPL). Compared to traditional cytogenetic methods, OGM successfully identified cryptic reciprocal translocation in all samples, improving the success rate for finding pathogenic variants of cryptic BCRs and streamlining the process of det
Bionano Genomics Announces Publication of Study in MDS and AML Showing Utility for Refined Diagnostics and Prognostic Stratification
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bionano Genomics, Inc. (Nasdaq: BNGO) today announced the publication of a study evaluating the performance of OGM for detection of cytogenetic abnormalities in myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) and acute myeloid leukemia (AML) samples. This work is the second independent study, following a recent publication from researchers at MD Anderson Cancer Center, showing that OGM enables better molecular characterization of MDS. This paper extends that researc
In this article, we discuss the 16 best penny stocks to buy now. If you want to read about some more penny stocks with strong business fundamentals, check out the 5 Best Penny Stocks to Buy Now. Investors are taking refuge in holding cash and liquidating their stock portfolios to weather out the impact of rising […]
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO) announced today that company management will participate virtually at the H.C. Wainwright 24th Annual Global Annual Global Investment Conference, taking place September 12-14, 2022. A pre-recorded presentation will be available on the Investor Resources page of the Company's website on Monday, September 12 at 7:00 am ET. About Bionano Genomics Bionano Genomics is a provider of genome analysis solutions that can enable re
A handful of biotech stocks were catapulted higher by short squeezes. Will any recover their losses?
BNGO Price Returns