Burning Rock Biotech Ltd. ADR (BNR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BNR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BNR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.88% of US stocks.
- BNR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BNR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 8.94% of US stocks).
BNR Stock Summary
- Burning Rock Biotech Ltd's stock had its IPO on June 12, 2020, making it an older stock than only 0.55% of US equities in our set.
- BNR's price/sales ratio is 53.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.8% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BNR comes in at -52.07% -- higher than that of only 5.14% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Burning Rock Biotech Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be MDLA, CLDR, PI, SVMK, and AEYE.
- Visit BNR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brbiotech.com.
BNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.67||52-week high||$39.75|
|Prev. close||$29.30||52-week low||$18.64|
|Day high||$29.77||Avg. volume||403,113|
|50-day MA||$29.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.06||Market Cap||3.10B|
Burning Rock Biotech Ltd. ADR (BNR) Company Bio
Burning Rock Biotech Ltd. engages in the investment of medical fields. It specializes in next-generation sequencing diagnostics solutions for precision medicine in oncology. The company operates through following segment: central laboratory business, in-hospital business and pharma research and development services. Its products and clinical applications including companion diagnostics for targeted therapy and immunotherapy, benign, malignant tumor diagnosis, minimal residual disease monitoring, tumor recurrence and progression prediction, and tumor susceptibility tests. Burning Rock Biotech was founded by Yu Sheng Han in 2014 and is headquartered in Guangzhou, China.
BNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BNR Latest Social Stream
View Full BNR Social Stream
Latest BNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Burning Rock Biotech Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BNR as an investment opportunity.
Statements that are not historical facts, including statements about Burning Rock's beliefs and expectations, are forward-looking statements. Such statements are based upon management's current expectations and current market and operating conditions and relate to events that involve known or unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, all of which are difficult to predict and many of which are beyond Burning Rock's control. Burning Rock does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statement as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise, except as required under applicable law.
Burning Rock Biotech Limited (BNR) Q1 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call May 25, 2021, 08:00 AM ET Company Participants Yusheng Han - Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Shannon Chuai - Chief Operating Officer Joe Zhang - Chief Technology Officer Leo Li - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Presentation...
The following slide deck was published by Burning Rock Biotech Limited in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 25, 2021 / Burning Rock Biotech Ltd - ADR (NASDAQ:BNR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 25, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
GUANGZHOU, China, May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Burning Rock Biotech Limited (NASDAQ: BNR, the “Company” or “Burning Rock”), a company focused on the application of next generation sequencing (NGS) technology in the field of precision oncology, today reported financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2021. Recent Business Highlights Early Detection Launched the 11,873-subject PRESCIENT (Pan-canceR Early-Stage deteCtion by lIquid Biopsy tEchNique projecT) study for developing our 22-cancer early detection test. This is in addition to our ongoing PREDICT (Pan-CanceR Early DetectIon ProjeCT) study for the development of our 9-cancer early detection test.Presented at the 10th National Health Check-up Department Directors Summit (April 23 - April 25, 2021), where our early de...
BNR Price Returns