Burning Rock Biotech Ltd. ADR (BNR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BNR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BNR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.88% of US stocks.
- BNR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BNR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 8.94% of US stocks).
BNR Stock Summary
- Burning Rock Biotech Ltd's stock had its IPO on June 12, 2020, making it an older stock than only 0.55% of US equities in our set.
- BNR's price/sales ratio is 53.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.8% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BNR comes in at -52.07% -- higher than that of only 5.14% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Burning Rock Biotech Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be MDLA, CLDR, PI, SVMK, and AEYE.
- Visit BNR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brbiotech.com.
BNR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BNR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.60||52-week high||$39.75|
|Prev. close||$20.37||52-week low||$17.56|
|Day high||$20.60||Avg. volume||343,314|
|50-day MA||$21.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.37||Market Cap||2.15B|
Burning Rock Biotech Ltd. ADR (BNR) Company Bio
Burning Rock Biotech Ltd. engages in the investment of medical fields. It specializes in next-generation sequencing diagnostics solutions for precision medicine in oncology. The company operates through following segment: central laboratory business, in-hospital business and pharma research and development services. Its products and clinical applications including companion diagnostics for targeted therapy and immunotherapy, benign, malignant tumor diagnosis, minimal residual disease monitoring, tumor recurrence and progression prediction, and tumor susceptibility tests. Burning Rock Biotech was founded by Yu Sheng Han in 2014 and is headquartered in Guangzhou, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
BNR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BNR Latest Social Stream
View Full BNR Social Stream
Latest BNR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Burning Rock Biotech Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BNR as an investment opportunity.
BNR earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
GUANGZHOU, China, Aug. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Burning Rock Biotech Limited (NASDAQ: BNR, the Company or Burning Rock), a company focused on the application of next generation sequencing (NGS) technology in the field of precision oncology, today reported financial results for the three months ended June 30, 2021.
The company, Burning Rock Biotech Ltd (A) (spons. ADRs), is set to host investors and clients on a conference call on 8/31/2021 5:12:01 PM. The call comes after the company''s earnings, which are set to be announced on 8/31/2021.Investors, or members of the public who wish to dial in, can join the call by visiting
Burning Rock and IMPACT Therapeutics Announce a Global Strategic Partnership for Companion Diagnostics Development
GUANGZHOU, China, Aug. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Burning Rock Biotech Limited (NASDAQ: BNR, the Company or Burning Rock) today announced a global strategic partnership with IMPACT Therapeutics in companion diagnostics (CDx) development for a pipeline of drugs in the field of synthetic lethality. The two companies will jointly develop CDx for a targeted oncology drug, Senaparib (IMP4297), a PARP inhibitor, for the treatment of prostate cancer globally, including CDx submissions to both the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the National Medical Products Administration of China (NMPA). The global program will be supported by Burning Rocks Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) certified and College of American Pathologists (CAP) accredited labs in Guangzhou, China a...
GUANGZHOU, China, Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Burning Rock Biotech Limited (NASDAQ: BNR, the Company or Burning Rock), a company focused on the application of next generation sequencing (NGS) technology in the field of precision oncology, today announced that it plans to release its unaudited financial results for the second quarter of 2021 before the U.S. market opens on August 31, 2021. Following the release, company management will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. ET (8:00 p.m. Hong Kong time) on the same day to discuss its financial results for the second quarter of 2021.
BNR Price Returns