Bonso Electronics International, Inc. (BNSO): Price and Financial Metrics
BNSO Stock Summary
- BNSO has a higher market value than only 5.38% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $12,584,061.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BNSO is currently 838.94, higher than 99.82% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that BNSO's revenue has grown -65.48% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 2.27% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BNSO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IHT, SRG, CDLX, ASYS, and PLUS.
- Visit BNSO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bonso.com.
BNSO Daily Price Range
BNSO 52-Week Price Range
BNSO Stock Price Chart More Charts
BNSO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.37||52-week high||$3.30|
|Prev. close||$2.29||52-week low||$1.72|
|Day high||$2.37||Avg. volume||1,300|
|50-day MA||$2.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.55||Market Cap||13.14M|