Bonso Electronics International, Inc. (BNSO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BNSO Stock Summary
- BNSO has a higher market value than only 4.11% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $37,994,068.
- Bonso Electronics International Inc's stock had its IPO on June 27, 1989, making it an older stock than 88.41% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 585.59%, Bonso Electronics International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.81% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BNSO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NHTC, ARCB, RAVE, EDUC, and SCX.
- BNSO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bonso Electronics International Inc's official web site, go to www.bonso.com.
BNSO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BNSO's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.94% lower, now standing at 28.4.
- BNSO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 28.3 over the prior 151 months.
- BNSO's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 151 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BNSO.
BNSO Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 10.42%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -86.14%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 112.21%.
The table below shows BNSO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BNSO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BNSO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.67||52-week high||$12.70|
|Prev. close||$6.52||52-week low||$3.62|
|Day high||$6.67||Avg. volume||142,109|
|50-day MA||$6.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.31||Market Cap||38.87M|
Bonso Electronics International, Inc. (BNSO) Company Bio
Bonso Electronics International Inc. designs, develops, produces, and sells electronic sensor-based and wireless products. The company operates in four segments: Scales, Pet Electronic Products, Rental and Management, and Others. The Scales segment provides sensor-based scales products that include bathroom, kitchen, office, jewelry, laboratory, postal, and industrial scales for consumer, commercial, and industrial applications. The Pet Electronic Products segment develops and produces pet-related electronic products for use in consumer applications. The Rental and Management segment offers leasing of factories and machineries to third parties. The Others segment sells scrap materials. It serves private label original equipment, original brand, and original design manufacturers primarily in the United States, Germany, and the People's Republic of China. The Company also sells its pet electronic products through online platforms. The company was formerly known as Golden Virtue Limited and changed its name to Bonso Electronics International Inc. in September 1988. Bonso Electronics International Inc. was founded in 1988 and is based in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
Most Popular Stories View All
BNSO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BNSO Latest Social Stream
View Full BNSO Social Stream
Latest BNSO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bonso Electronics International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BNSO as an investment opportunity.
HONG KONG, Aug. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bonso Electronics International, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNSO), a designer and manufacturer of sensor-based products, reported its financial results for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021. The Company reported a net income of $1.77 million or $0.36 basic earnings per share (or $0.34 diluted earnings per share) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021. The Company has filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F, which includes its audited financial statements for its
Bonso Electronics International Inc. (NASDAQ:BNSO) Has Fared Decently But Fundamentals Look Uncertain: What Lies Ahead For The Stock?
Bonso Electronics International's (NASDAQ:BNSO) stock is up by 9.9% over the past three months. However, the company's...
Laboratory Balances and Scales Market is expected to reach US$ 2,131.14 Mn by 2028 | METTLER TOLEDO; Sartorius AG; PCE Instruments; OHAUS; Adam Equipment Ltd; GRAM PRECISION; RADWAG Balances and Scales; Scientech Inc.; BONSO Electronics International Inc.
According to our new research study on Laboratory Balances and Scales Market Forecast to 2028 COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Type and End User, the market is expected to reach US$ 2,131.14 million by 2028 from US$
HONG KONG, June 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bonso Electronics International, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNSO) today announced the results of the Company’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the “AGM”) held on June 8, 2021, at the offices of the Corporation’s China subsidiary located at the 10th Floor, Commercial Building, 2 Zheng Feng Bei Road, Fu Yong, Shenzhen, China. At the AGM, the shareholders approved and ratified (i) the appointment of Mr. Anthony So, Mr. Andrew So, Mr. Albert So, Mr. Kim Wah Ch
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Firstly, we'll want...
BNSO Price Returns
Continue Researching BNSOWant to see what other sources are saying about Bonso Electronics International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bonso Electronics International Inc (BNSO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bonso Electronics International Inc (BNSO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bonso Electronics International Inc (BNSO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch