Bonso Electronics International, Inc. (BNSO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BNSO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $18,661,912, BONSO ELECTRONICS INTERNATIONAL INC has a greater market value than just 6.17% of US stocks.
- BONSO ELECTRONICS INTERNATIONAL INC's stock had its IPO on June 27, 1989, making it an older stock than 89.62% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, BNSO has reported earnings growth of -690.2%, putting it ahead of just 2.53% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BONSO ELECTRONICS INTERNATIONAL INC are MSN, GRNQ, LEJU, WVVI, and BSET.
- BNSO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BONSO ELECTRONICS INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.bonso.com.
BNSO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BNSO's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- BNSO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.7 over the prior 166 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BNSO.
BNSO Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -25.06%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -199.9%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 48.13%.
The table below shows BNSO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BNSO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BNSO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.43||52-week high||$12.09|
|Prev. close||$3.38||52-week low||$2.26|
|Day high||$3.46||Avg. volume||112,953|
|50-day MA||$3.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.39||Market Cap||16.66M|
Bonso Electronics International, Inc. (BNSO) Company Bio
Bonso Electronics International Inc. designs, develops, produces, and sells electronic sensor-based and wireless products. The company operates in four segments: Scales, Pet Electronic Products, Rental and Management, and Others. The Scales segment provides sensor-based scales products that include bathroom, kitchen, office, jewelry, laboratory, postal, and industrial scales for consumer, commercial, and industrial applications. The Pet Electronic Products segment develops and produces pet-related electronic products for use in consumer applications. The Rental and Management segment offers leasing of factories and machineries to third parties. The Others segment sells scrap materials. It serves private label original equipment, original brand, and original design manufacturers primarily in the United States, Germany, and the People's Republic of China. The Company also sells its pet electronic products through online platforms. The company was formerly known as Golden Virtue Limited and changed its name to Bonso Electronics International Inc. in September 1988. Bonso Electronics International Inc. was founded in 1988 and is based in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
Most Popular Stories View All
BNSO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BNSO Latest Social Stream
View Full BNSO Social Stream
Latest BNSO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BONSO ELECTRONICS INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BNSO as an investment opportunity.
Stocks are extending this morning's gains.
Bonso Electronics (BNSO) stock is rocketing higher on Monday alongside heavy trading despite a lack of news from the company.
Pre-market stock movers are the hot topic this morning as we cover all the latest news sending shares higher and lower on Monday!
HONG KONG, March 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bonso Electronics International, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNSO) today announced the results of the Company’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the “AGM”) held on March 24, 2022, at the offices of the Corporation’s China subsidiary located at the 10th Floor, Commercial Building, 2 Zheng Feng Bei Road, Fu Yong, Shenzhen, China. At the AGM, the shareholders approved and ratified (i) the appointment of Mr. Anthony So, Mr. Andrew So, Mr. Albert So, Mr. Kim Wah
HONG KONG, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bonso Electronics International, Inc. (NASDAQ: BNSO) today announced its unaudited results for the six-month period ended September 30, 2021. Bonso reported a net loss for the six-month period ended September 30, 2021, of $2.10 million, or $0.44 basic loss per share, as compared to net income of $0.20 million, or $0.04 basic and diluted earnings per share, posted during the six-month period ended September 30, 2020. Net revenue for the six-month perio
BNSO Price Returns
Continue Researching BNSOWant to see what other sources are saying about Bonso Electronics International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bonso Electronics International Inc (BNSO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bonso Electronics International Inc (BNSO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bonso Electronics International Inc (BNSO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch