Benitec Biopharma Inc. (BNTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BNTC Stock Summary
- BENITEC BIOPHARMA INC's market capitalization of $6,435,667 is ahead of merely 1.61% of US-listed equities.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BENITEC BIOPHARMA INC comes in at 1,725%, a number that bests 99.34% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- BENITEC BIOPHARMA INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -277.89%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 1.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BNTC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ANGN, PTN, BGRY, SABS, and LCTX.
- BNTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BENITEC BIOPHARMA INC's official web site, go to www.benitec.com.
BNTC Valuation Summary
- BNTC's price/sales ratio is 89; this is 1645.1% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 90 months, BNTC's price/sales ratio has gone up 72.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BNTC.
BNTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BNTC has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.09% of graded US stocks.
- BNTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.004 -- ranking 417th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BNTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BNTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BNTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.23||52-week high||$3.05|
|Prev. close||$0.23||52-week low||$0.13|
|Day high||$0.24||Avg. volume||307,200|
|50-day MA||$0.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.67||Market Cap||6.40M|
Benitec Biopharma Inc. (BNTC) Company Bio
Benitec Biopharma Inc., a development-stage biotechnology company, focuses on the development of novel genetic medicines. The company develops DNA-directed RNA interference based therapeutics for chronic and life-threatening human conditions. It is developing BB-301, an adeno-associated virus based gene therapy agent for treating oculopharyngeal muscular dystrophy and chronic hepatitis B virus infection. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Hayward, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BNTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BNTC Latest Social Stream
View Full BNTC Social Stream
Latest BNTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BENITEC BIOPHARMA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BNTC as an investment opportunity.
We're starting off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Thursday!
In last trading session, Benitec Biopharma Inc. (NASDAQ:BNTC) saw 0.4 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 1.22. Company’s recent per share price level of $0.13 trading at -$0.02 or -12.00% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $3.77M. That closing price of BNTC’s stock is … Analysts Say Benitec Biopharma Inc. (NASDAQ:BNTC) Can Really Get To $4.00 In 12 Months Read More »
As of Wednesday, Benitec Biopharma Inc.’s (NASDAQ:BNTC) stock closed at $0.19, up from $0.18 the previous day. While Benitec Biopharma Inc. has overperformed by 5.56%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, BNTC fell by -93.67%, with highs and lows ranging from $3.34 to $0.13, […]
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Benitec Biopharma (BNTC – Research Report) and Moderna (MRNA – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Benitec Biopharma (BNTC) In a report released today, Silvan Tuerkcan from JMP Securities maintained a Buy rating on Benitec Biopharma, with a price target of $4.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $0.16, close to its 52-week low of $0.13. According to TipRanks.
HAYWARD, Calif., Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Benitec Biopharma Inc. (NASDAQ: BNTC) (“Benitec” or “the Company”), a development-stage, gene therapy-focused, biotechnology company developing novel genetic medicines based on its proprietary DNA-directed RNA interference ("ddRNAi") platform, today announced financial results for its Fiscal Year First Quarter ended September 30, 2022. The Company has filed its quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2022, with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
BNTC Price Returns