BioNTech SE ADR (BNTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BNTX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BNTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.08% of US stocks.
- BNTX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BNTX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.06% of US stocks).
BNTX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $32,778,431,854, BIONTECH SE has a greater market value than 93.71% of US stocks.
- BNTX's current price/earnings ratio is 2.73, which is higher than merely 4.75% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that BNTX's revenue has grown 136.56% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.38% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIONTECH SE, a group of peers worth examining would be GOLD, SMMT, CKPT, UTSI, and HGEN.
- BNTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BIONTECH SE's official web site, go to www.biontech.de.
BNTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BNTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$137.19||52-week high||$374.58|
|Prev. close||$137.57||52-week low||$117.08|
|Day high||$138.56||Avg. volume||1,447,560|
|50-day MA||$148.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$162.00||Market Cap||33.29B|
BioNTech SE ADR (BNTX) Company Bio
BioNTech SE focuses on the development of molecular immune therapies and biomarker-based diagnostic approaches. The firm develops and manufactures biomarker-based in vitro diagnostic devices (IVDD) and commercializes products. It offers drug discovery services for therapeutic areas including infectious diseases, allergies and autoimmune disorders.
Most Popular Stories View All
BNTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BNTX Latest Social Stream
View Full BNTX Social Stream
Latest BNTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIONTECH SE that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BNTX as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 10 best COVID stocks to buy now. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best COVID Stocks To Buy Now. In 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic was the primary driver of global uncertainty, making headlines around the world. The virus took a backseat only recently, […]
Around 3.2 million people in the United States received updated COVID-19 booster shots over the past week, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said on Thursday. The 7.6 million figure represents only 3.5% of the 215.5 million people in the United States aged 12 or older who are eligible to receive the shots because they have completed their primary vaccination series. The shots are being administered at a slower pace than last year, when the United States initially authorized COVID boosters just for older and immunocompromised people.
The EMA accepts Moderna's (MRNA) regulatory filing seeking authorization for bivalent COVID-19 booster vaccine, mRNA-1273.222, designed to target the Omicron BA.4 and BA.5 subvariants.
Pfizer (PFE) and BioNTech seek to expand the EU label of their Omicron BA.4/BA.5-adapting bivalent COVID vaccine for children. It is already authorized for use in adolescents and adults.
BNTX Price Returns