BIONTECH SE (BNTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BNTX Stock Summary
- BNTX's went public 1.47 years ago, making it older than just 1.29% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 196.3, BioNTech SE has a higher such ratio than 97.53% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BioNTech SE is reporting a growth rate of 292.66%; that's higher than 94.66% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BioNTech SE are ENTA, MORF, RCUS, NTLA, and MGNX.
- BNTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BioNTech SE's official web site, go to www.biontech.de.
BNTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BNTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$238.55||52-week high||$252.78|
|Prev. close||$239.82||52-week low||$47.01|
|Day high||$239.78||Avg. volume||2,540,378|
|50-day MA||$179.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$116.75||Market Cap||57.61B|
BIONTECH SE (BNTX) Company Bio
BioNTech SE focuses on the development of molecular immune therapies and biomarker-based diagnostic approaches. The firm develops and manufactures biomarker-based in vitro diagnostic devices (IVDD) and commercializes products. It offers drug discovery services for therapeutic areas including infectious diseases, allergies and autoimmune disorders.
BNTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BNTX Latest Social Stream
View Full BNTX Social Stream
Latest BNTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BioNTech SE that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BNTX as an investment opportunity.
In a potentially alarming development, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said Thursday that young American men are showing notable increases in heart inflammation conditions after receiving their final coronavirus vaccine shot. Meanwhile, people in that demographic received only 9% of the two-shot regimens of the Moderna (NASDAQ: MRNA) or Pfizer (NYSE: PFE)/BioNTech (NASDAQ: BNTX) vaccines, so the imbalance is clear. Other data show that the median age of vaccinated individuals who developed heart inflammation following their final dose was 24.
Vaccine stocks toppled Thursday on reports Covid vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna could lead to a heart condition in young recipients.
The IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating for BioNTech SE Ads rose from 94 to 97 Thursday. The Covid-19 vaccine stock also has 98 Relative Strength Rating. BioNTech SE stock has now climbed above a proper buy zone after breaking out from a 131.10 buy point in a consolidation.
BioNTech SE Sponsored ADR (BNTX) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Moderna said it has asked U.S. health regulators to authorize the use of its Covid-19 shot for adolescents ages 12 to 17, potentially lining up a second vaccine option for teens by as soon as July.
BNTX Price Returns