BioNTech SE ADR (BNTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BNTX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BNTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BNTX is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BNTX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
BNTX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 387.96%, BioNTech SE's debt growth rate surpasses 96.62% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BNTX has reported earnings growth of -2,945.62%, putting it ahead of merely 0.64% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BioNTech SE comes in at 8,157.54%, a number that bests 99.74% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BioNTech SE, a group of peers worth examining would be UTSI, EXK, SMMT, SNDX, and HGEN.
- BNTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BioNTech SE's official web site, go to www.biontech.de.
BNTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BNTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$154.50||52-week high||$464.00|
|Prev. close||$163.22||52-week low||$121.32|
|Day high||$162.11||Avg. volume||1,892,444|
|50-day MA||$160.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$232.77||Market Cap||37.55B|
BioNTech SE ADR (BNTX) Company Bio
BioNTech SE focuses on the development of molecular immune therapies and biomarker-based diagnostic approaches. The firm develops and manufactures biomarker-based in vitro diagnostic devices (IVDD) and commercializes products. It offers drug discovery services for therapeutic areas including infectious diseases, allergies and autoimmune disorders.
Most Popular Stories View All
BNTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BNTX Latest Social Stream
View Full BNTX Social Stream
Latest BNTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BioNTech SE that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BNTX as an investment opportunity.
Moderna has to focus on the rest of its pipeline to keep MRNA stock relevant and profitable as Covid vaccine revenues taper off by 2023.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said that younger males should consider waiting longer between doses of Pfizer Inc''s (NYSE: PFE ) / BioNTech SE (NASDAQ: BNTX ) and Moderna Inc''s (NASDAQ: MRNA ) COVID-19 vaccines to reduce a rare risk of heart inflammation. The CDC said males ages 12- to 39-years-old should consider waiting eight weeks between the first and second doses of their primary COVID-19 vaccination series,
The European Union''s health regulator on Thursday (Feb 24) backed giving a booster shot of Pfizer and BioNTech''s COVID-19 vaccine to adolescents aged 12 and over, as well as the expanded use of Moderna''s shot in children ages six to 11. The recommendations by the European Medicine Agency''s (EMA) Committee
An advisory panel of the European Medicines Agency has recommended that Pfizer (PFE) and BioNTech''s (BNTX) COVID-19 vaccine be authorized as a booster to children 12 years and older.
Buying and holding quality growth stocks can be a surefire way to significantly increase your portfolio's value over the years. Two growth stocks that show lots of promise and are down more than 60% from their 52-week highs are BioNTech SE (NASDAQ: BNTX) and Matterport (NASDAQ: MTTR). Healthcare company BioNTech finished last week at less than $157 per share -- down more than 66% from the $464 it peaked at last Aug. 10, which was just after the release of its second-quarter results.
BNTX Price Returns