BIONTECH SE (BNTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BNTX Stock Summary
- BNTX's went public 1.47 years ago, making it older than just 1.29% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 196.3, BioNTech SE has a higher such ratio than 97.53% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BioNTech SE is reporting a growth rate of 292.66%; that's higher than 94.66% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BioNTech SE are ENTA, MORF, RCUS, NTLA, and MGNX.
- BNTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BioNTech SE's official web site, go to www.biontech.de.
BNTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BNTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$372.65||52-week high||$464.00|
|Prev. close||$355.25||52-week low||$58.81|
|Day high||$374.85||Avg. volume||3,100,229|
|50-day MA||$325.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$189.45||Market Cap||90.37B|
BIONTECH SE (BNTX) Company Bio
BioNTech SE focuses on the development of molecular immune therapies and biomarker-based diagnostic approaches. The firm develops and manufactures biomarker-based in vitro diagnostic devices (IVDD) and commercializes products. It offers drug discovery services for therapeutic areas including infectious diseases, allergies and autoimmune disorders.
Most Popular Stories View All
BNTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BNTX Latest Social Stream
View Full BNTX Social Stream
Latest BNTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BioNTech SE that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BNTX as an investment opportunity.
Vaccine stocks Moderna, BioNTech and Pfizer toppled Monday after a bevy of scientists argued against Covid booster shots.
An article in the Lancet suggested that a booster shot wouldn't be necessary for most people after a review of data from clinical trials, as well as efficacy in the real world.
Dr. Susannah Hills, Pediatric Airway Surgeon and Assistant Professor of ENT at Columbia University Medical Center, joins Yahoo Finance to discuss the latest on the coronavirus pandemic.
The FDA is trying to make available a safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine for use in children below 12 years of age as soon as possible.
Israel is considering a fourth round of coronavirus vaccines, Bloomberg News reported, citing an interview a health ministry official gave to a local radio station. "We don't know when it will happen; I hope very much that it won't be within six months, like this time, and that the third dose will last for longer," Health Ministry Director General Nachman Ash said in an interview with Radio 103FM,
BNTX Price Returns