The Beachbody Company, Inc. (BODY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BODY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BODY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BODY is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BODY ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
BODY Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BEACHBODY COMPANY INC is higher than it is for about only 0.45% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, BEACHBODY COMPANY INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BODY has reported earnings growth of 469%, putting it ahead of 96.32% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BODY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MIND, LIQT, CFMS, NLS, and ANGO.
- To check out BEACHBODY COMPANY INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001826889.
BODY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BODY's price/sales ratio is 84.62% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- BODY's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 22 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BODY.
BODY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BODY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.23% of graded US stocks.
- BODY's asset turnover comes in at 1.131 -- ranking 126th of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BODY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BODY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BODY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.01||52-week high||$5.70|
|Prev. close||$1.01||52-week low||$0.91|
|Day high||$1.10||Avg. volume||1,027,419|
|50-day MA||$1.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.68||Market Cap||313.86M|
The Beachbody Company, Inc. (BODY) Company Bio
The Beachbody Company Group, LLC operates platform for digital-streaming of fitness exercise, nutrition, and peer support. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is headquartered in Santa Monica, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BODY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BODY Latest Social Stream
View Full BODY Social Stream
Latest BODY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BEACHBODY COMPANY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BODY as an investment opportunity.
EL SEGUNDO, Calif., September 06, 2022--The Beachbody Company, Inc. (NYSE: BODY) ("Beachbody" or the "Company"), a leading subscription health and wellness company, today announced that Beachbody’s Co-Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Carl Daikeler, and Chief Financial Officer, Marc Suidan, will participate in a fireside chat at the Jefferies Virtual Fitness & Wellness Summit on Monday, September 12, 2022 at 1:05 p.m. Eastern Time. The event will be webcast live over the internet an
Good morning, investors!
Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Services Companies: Liberty Media Liberty Formula One (FWONK), Vivint Smart Home (VVNT) and Beachbody Company (BODY)
Companies in the Services sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Liberty Media Liberty Formula One (FWONK – Research Report), Vivint Smart Home (VVNT – Research Report) and Beachbody Company (BODY – Research Report). Liberty Media Liberty Formula One (FWONK) In a report released today, Benjamin Swinburne from Morgan Stanley maintained a Buy rating on Liberty Media Liberty Formula One, with a price target of $75.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $65.60. According to TipRanks.
EL SEGUNDO, Calif., August 08, 2022--Beachbody Company Second Quarter 2022 Results
Beachbody Company (NYSE:BODY) one-year losses have grown faster than shareholder returns have fallen, but the stock rallies 21% this past week
It's nice to see the The Beachbody Company, Inc. ( NYSE:BODY ) share price up 21% in a week. But that doesn't change...
BODY Price Returns