The Beachbody Company, Inc. (BODY): Price and Financial Metrics
BODY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.33||52-week high||$1.27|
|Prev. close||$0.34||52-week low||$0.32|
|Day high||$0.36||Avg. volume||538,148|
|50-day MA||$0.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.52||Market Cap||103.81M|
BODY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BODY Stock Summary
- BEACHBODY COMPANY INC's stock had its IPO on November 25, 2020, making it an older stock than just 11.07% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.18, BEACHBODY COMPANY INC has a higher such ratio than just 5.35% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BEACHBODY COMPANY INC comes in at -25.97%, a number that bests merely 10.09% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BEACHBODY COMPANY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SHYF, TIVC, BIOL, BDC, and RWLK.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BODY's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001826889.
BODY Valuation Summary
- BODY's price/earnings ratio is -0.8; this is 104.91% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- Over the past 34 months, BODY's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BODY.
BODY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BODY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.23% of graded US stocks.
- BODY's asset turnover comes in at 1.131 -- ranking 126th of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BODY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
The Beachbody Company, Inc. (BODY) Company Bio
The Beachbody Company Group, LLC operates platform for digital-streaming of fitness exercise, nutrition, and peer support. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is headquartered in Santa Monica, California.
BODY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BODY Latest Social Stream
View Full BODY Social Stream
Latest BODY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BEACHBODY COMPANY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BODY as an investment opportunity.
Undervalued meme stocks can capitalize on the historical volatility of August and move higher quickly.
EL SEGUNDO, Calif., August 08, 2023--The Beachbody Company, Inc. (NYSE: BODY) ("BODi" or the "Company"), a leading subscription health and wellness company, today announced financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
The Beachbody Company, Inc. Announces Amendments to its Term Loan to Align with Building a Profitable and Sustainable Business
EL SEGUNDO, Calif., July 26, 2023--The Beachbody Company, Inc. (NYSE: BODY) ("BODi" or the "Company"), a leading subscription health and wellness company, today announced that it has amended certain financial covenants (and other terms) of its $50 million term loan with Blue Torch Capital.
The Beachbody Company, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Release Date, Conference Call and Webcast
EL SEGUNDO, Calif., July 18, 2023--The Beachbody Company, Inc. (NYSE: BODY) ("Beachbody" or the "Company"), a leading subscription health and wellness company, will release its second quarter 2023 results on Tuesday, August 8, 2023, after the U.S. stock market closes. The Company will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) that day to discuss the results.
BODi Debuts "CHOP WOOD CARRY WATER" - The Fountain Of Youth Fitness Program from Super Trainer Amoila Cesar
EL SEGUNDO, Calif., July 10, 2023--BODi Debuts "CHOP WOOD CARRY WATER" - The Fountain Of Youth Fitness Program from Super Trainer Amoila Cesar
BODY Price Returns