Bon Natural Life Ltd (BON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BON POWR Grades
- BON scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.01% of US stocks.
- BON's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 35 days.
- BON's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 20.45% of US stocks).
BON Stock Summary
- BON has a market capitalization of $18,061,874 -- more than approximately merely 6.31% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.72, BON NATURAL LIFE LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 5.55% of US stocks.
- BON NATURAL LIFE LTD's stock had its IPO on June 24, 2021, making it an older stock than just 2.4% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MPAA, LNN, NGVT, LPRO, and XERS.
- To check out BON NATURAL LIFE LTD's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001816815.
BON Valuation Summary
- BON's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 30% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- BON's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.4 over the prior 15 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BON.
BON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.13||52-week high||$9.77|
|Prev. close||$2.22||52-week low||$1.51|
|Day high||$2.21||Avg. volume||239,329|
|50-day MA||$2.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.29||Market Cap||17.88M|
Bon Natural Life Ltd (BON) Company Bio
Bon Natural Life Limited engages in the research and development, manufacture, and sale of functional active ingredients extracted from natural herb plants. The company provides personal care ingredients, such as plant extracted fragrance compounds to perfume and fragrance manufacturers; natural health supplements comprising powder drinks and bioactive food ingredient products primarily used as food additives; and nutritional supplements. Its products are principally used by manufacturer customers in the functional food, personal care, cosmetic, and pharmaceutical industries. The company sells its products to customers in Chinese and international markets. Bon Natural Life Limited was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Cayman Islands.
Most Popular Stories View All
BON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BON Latest Social Stream
View Full BON Social Stream
Latest BON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BON NATURAL LIFE LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BON as an investment opportunity.
Bon Natural Life Limited (Nasdaq: BON) ("BON" or the "Company"), one of the leading bio-ingredient solutions providers in the natural, health and personal care industries, today announced that there will be a delay to the initial production target of Q4 2022 for its third production site – Yumen Plant to May 2023.
Traders News Source, a leading independent equity research and corporate access firm focused on small and mid-cap publicly traded companies recently issued a new C-Level interview with Bon Natural Life Limited.
We're starting off the final trading day of the week with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
NEW YORK, Aug. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diamond Equity Research, a leading equity research firm with a focus on small capitalization public companies has released update note on Bon Natural Life Limited (NASDAQ: BON). The update note includes information on Bon Natural Life’s financial results, management commentary, recent developments, outlook, risks, and our revised valuation estimates. The update note is available here. Highlights from the note include: H1 2022 Earnings Update - For the
Bon Natural Life Limited (Nasdaq: BON) ("BON" or the "Company"), one of the leading bio-ingredient solutions providers in the natural, health and personal care industries, today announced its half-year financial results for the six months ended March 31, 2022.
BON Price Returns