Borr Drilling LTD. (BORR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BORR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.17||52-week high||$8.13|
|Prev. close||$7.20||52-week low||$2.45|
|Day high||$7.39||Avg. volume||1,602,341|
|50-day MA||$7.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.51||Market Cap||1.09B|
BORR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BORR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BORR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BORR is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BORR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
BORR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,049.4, BORR DRILLING LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.85% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of BORR DRILLING LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that BORR's revenue has grown 91.4% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.07% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BORR DRILLING LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be ELS, DEA, NHI, WES, and GNL.
- BORR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BORR DRILLING LTD's official web site, go to www.borrdrilling.com.
BORR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, BORR's EV/EBIT ratio is 394.52% lower, now standing at -21.5.
- BORR's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.8 over the prior 46 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BORR.
BORR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BORR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.57% of graded US stocks.
- BORR's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 129th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BORR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Borr Drilling LTD. (BORR) Company Bio
Borr Drilling Ltd. engages in the provision of drilling services to the oil and gas exploration and production industry. The firm will acquire and operate drilling assets. The company was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Most Popular Stories View All
BORR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BORR Latest Social Stream
View Full BORR Social Stream
Latest BORR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BORR DRILLING LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BORR as an investment opportunity.
Borr Drilling Limited - Invitation to webcast and conference call Q1 2023 results
Borr Drilling Limited (NYSE: BORR) and (OSE: BORR) plans to release its financial results for the first quarter 2023 on Tuesday, May 23rd, 2023.
3 Cheap Stocks Under $10 That Could Double Your Money in a Year
These are the cheap stocks under $10 that could double your money in one year.
3 Stocks Under $10 That Can Triple
Stocks under $10 that look undervalued and can triple within the next 24 months.
3 Great Small-Cap Growth Stocks to Bet On Now
If you're looking for robust upside potential ahead, you may want to consider these top small-cap growth stocks to buy
Borr Drilling Limited - Appointment of Director
Borr Drilling Limited (the "Company") (OSE: BORR) (NYSE: BORR) today announced that Mr Daniel Rabun has been appointed as a Director of the Company by the Board to fill an existing vacancy with effect from 25th April 2023.
BORR Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...