Borr Drilling LTD. (BORR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BORR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BORR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BORR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BORR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.73% of US stocks).
BORR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of BORR DRILLING LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.52% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BORR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 86.61% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BORR DRILLING LTD comes in at 54.1%, a number that bests 83.74% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BORR DRILLING LTD are GLOP, DLNG, GOGL, SMLP, and NAT.
- Visit BORR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.borrdrilling.com.
BORR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, BORR's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- Over the past 42 months, BORR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BORR.
BORR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BORR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.57% of graded US stocks.
- BORR's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 129th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BORR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BORR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BORR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.92||52-week high||$6.96|
|Prev. close||$5.93||52-week low||$1.84|
|Day high||$5.92||Avg. volume||1,487,091|
|50-day MA||$5.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.51||Market Cap||902.77M|
Borr Drilling LTD. (BORR) Company Bio
Borr Drilling Ltd. engages in the provision of drilling services to the oil and gas exploration and production industry. The firm will acquire and operate drilling assets. The company was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Most Popular Stories View All
BORR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BORR Latest Social Stream
View Full BORR Social Stream
Latest BORR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BORR DRILLING LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BORR as an investment opportunity.
Borr Drilling Limited (the "Company") (NYSE: BORR) (OSE: BORR) is pleased to announce updates to its preliminary Revenue and EBITDA guidance for 2022 and 2023.
Here are some small-cap stocks to buy and hold for the next few years.
Borr Drilling Ltd (NYSE: BORR ) shares are trading higher by 10.93% to $5.48 Friday morning after the company announced it has been awarded new contracts for two of its premium jack-up drilling rigs. The premium jack-up drilling rig "Frigg" has secured long-term contract from an undisclosed … Full story available on Benzinga.com
By Dean Seal Shares of Borr Drilling Ltd. rose 10.5%, to $5.45, in early trading Friday after the company said it has been awarded new contracts for two of…
HAMILTON, Bermuda, Dec. 30, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Borr Drilling Limited (the "Company") (NYSE: BORR) (OSE: BORR) is pleased to announce it has been awarded new contracts for two of its premium jack-up drilling rigs. These awards increase the Company''s backlog by approximately 2,030 days,…
BORR Price Returns