Borr Drilling LTD. (BORR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BORR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BORR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.8% of US stocks.
- BORR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BORR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.53% of US stocks).
BORR Stock Summary
- BORR DRILLING LTD's stock had its IPO on August 1, 2019, making it an older stock than just 14.16% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of BORR DRILLING LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BORR DRILLING LTD is higher than it is for about 86.89% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BORR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GOGL, SMLP, FTAI, CPE, and PLYM.
- Visit BORR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.borrdrilling.com.
BORR Valuation Summary
- BORR's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 36.36% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 38 months, BORR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BORR.
BORR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BORR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.57% of graded US stocks.
- BORR's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 129th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BORR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BORR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BORR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.32||52-week high||$6.96|
|Prev. close||$3.35||52-week low||$1.45|
|Day high||$3.45||Avg. volume||1,627,327|
|50-day MA||$3.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.64||Market Cap||506.28M|
Borr Drilling LTD. (BORR) Company Bio
Borr Drilling Ltd. engages in the provision of drilling services to the oil and gas exploration and production industry. The firm will acquire and operate drilling assets. The company was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Most Popular Stories View All
BORR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BORR Latest Social Stream
View Full BORR Social Stream
Latest BORR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BORR DRILLING LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BORR as an investment opportunity.
These penny stocks are trading at attractive valuations and are worth buying on any broad market correction.
The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Borr Drilling Limited (the "Company") will be held on September 30, 2022, in Bermuda.
Chief Executive Officer, Patrick Schorn, of Borr Drilling Limited (the "Company") (NYSE and OSE: BORR) will present at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference in New York City today, Tuesday, September 6, 2022, at 1:15 pm EDT.
Speculative penny stocks with potential impending catalysts can deliver multi-fold returns for risk-tolerant investors.
Borr Drilling Limited (the "Company") (NYSE: BORR) (OSE: BORR) announced today the second and final settlement of its previously announced US public offering of 69,444,444 US common shares of the Company, at a price per share of $3.60 per common share and an additional 6,918,627 common shares for which the underwriters have exercised their option to purchase at the public offering price of $3.60 per share, minus underwriting discounts. The total gross proceeds of the offering, including the opti
BORR Price Returns