Borr Drilling LTD. (BORR): Price and Financial Metrics
BORR Stock Summary
- Borr Drilling Ltd's stock had its IPO on August 1, 2019, making it an older stock than just 2.06% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that BORR's revenue has grown 102.61% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.96% of US companies in our set.
- Borr Drilling Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -382.21%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.82% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Borr Drilling Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be FRO, FUN, NNN, FR, and SALM.
- BORR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Borr Drilling Ltd's official web site, go to www.borrdrilling.com.
BORR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BORR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.94||52-week high||$2.86|
|Prev. close||$0.99||52-week low||$0.37|
|Day high||$0.99||Avg. volume||5,812,819|
|50-day MA||$1.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.90||Market Cap||103.28M|
Borr Drilling LTD. (BORR) Company Bio
Borr Drilling Ltd. engages in the provision of drilling services to the oil and gas exploration and production industry. The firm will acquire and operate drilling assets. The company was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
BORR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BORR Latest Social Stream
View Full BORR Social Stream
Latest BORR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Borr Drilling Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BORR as an investment opportunity.
Borr Drilling announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Norwegian jackup rig owner Borr Drilling has been awarded a series of new contracts and letters of intent, according to its latest fleet status report. The company’s 2013-built rig Idun has signed a new contract with Vestigo for operations in Malaysia. The contract period is from March 2021 to January 2022. Additionally, 2018-built Skald has secured …
Last year was among the worst years for the energy sector. The global recession triggered by the novel coronavirus ensured that oil prices remained depressed. However, in 2021, a turnaround seems imminent. 2020 saw global GDP contract by 3.5%. Looking ahead, the International Monetary Fund expects the world economy to grow 5.5% in FY2021, and economic expansion is likely to persist in FY2022. With gradual demand recovery, oil has been trending higher. The offshore drilling sector has been hit hard by the downturn, but one company that looks poised for a strong turnaround is Borr Drilling (BORR). In the last month, BORR is up 38% and currently trades at $1.21.
Offshore drilling company Borr Drilling expects growth in demand for modern jack-up drilling rigs, supported by higher oil…
Please find enclosed the presentation of Borr Drilling Limited's fourth quarter 2020 results to be held on the webcast / conference call at 15:00 CET (9:00 AM New York Time) on February 26, 2021.
BORR Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!