Boxlight Corporation (BOXL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BOXL POWR Grades
- BOXL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BOXL is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 174 days.
- BOXL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.99% of US stocks).
BOXL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BOXL is 4.27 -- better than 88.85% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.15, BOXLIGHT CORP has a higher such ratio than merely 4.2% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BOXLIGHT CORP is reporting a growth rate of -187.61%; that's higher than just 8.47% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BOXL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AQUA, REVG, BWXT, TTI, and TREE.
- BOXL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BOXLIGHT CORP's official web site, go to investors.boxlight.com.
BOXL Valuation Summary
- BOXL's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 91.67% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- BOXL's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.6 over the prior 64 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BOXL.
BOXL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BOXL has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.44% of graded US stocks.
- BOXL's asset turnover comes in at 0.869 -- ranking 16th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- UTI, SCI, and XSPA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BOXL.
The table below shows BOXL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BOXL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BOXL, see our BOXL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$6.75||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
BOXL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BOXL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.42||52-week high||$1.36|
|Prev. close||$0.39||52-week low||$0.26|
|Day high||$0.43||Avg. volume||1,161,918|
|50-day MA||$0.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.54||Market Cap||31.35M|
Boxlight Corporation (BOXL) Company Bio
Boxlight Corporation, an education technology company, develops, sells, and services interactive classroom solutions for the education market worldwide. The company provides a range of interactive classroom technology products primarily targeted at the K-12 education market. Its products include interactive projectors, interactive flat panel displays, interactive touch projectors, touchboards, and MimioTeach that could turn any whiteboard interactive; and accessory document cameras, teacher pads for remote control, and assessment systems. The company also offers MimioStudio Interactive Instructional Software that enables the creation, editing, and presentation of interactive instructional lessons and activities; MimioMobile, a software accessory for MimioStudio; Oktopus Instructional and Whiteboarding Software that enables the creation, editing, and presentation of interactive instructional lessons and activities; Notes+, a software accessory for use with Oktopus software; and GameZones and MimioInteract, which are multi-student interactive gaming software. In addition, it offers interactive touch tables and whiteboards; and peripherals and accessories, such as amplified speaker systems, mobile carts, installation accessories, and wall-mount accessories for interactive and standard projectors, and LED flat panels. Further, the company distributes interactive projectors and LED flat panels; and science, technology, engineering, and math data logging and robotics products. It has a strategic partnership with CareHawk for providing audio solutions for the education market. The company was formerly known as Logical Choice Corporation. Boxlight Corporation was incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in Lawrenceville, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
BOXL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BOXL Latest Social Stream
View Full BOXL Social Stream
Latest BOXL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BOXLIGHT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BOXL as an investment opportunity.
Boxlight Corporation (NASDAQ:BOXL) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Boxlight Corporation (NASDAQ:BOXL) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 15, 2023 Operator: Thank you and welcome to the Boxlight Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call. By now, everyone should have access to the press release issued this afternoon. This call is being webcast and is available for replay. The remarks today will […]
Q4 2022 Boxlight Corp Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Boxlight Corp Earnings Call
Boxlight Corporation (BOXL) Reports Q4 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
Boxlight Corporation (BOXL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 50% and 10.97%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Boxlight Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
DULUTH, Ga., March 15, 2023--Boxlight Corporation (Nasdaq: BOXL) ("Boxlight" or the "Company"), a leading provider of interactive technology solutions, today announced the Company’s financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2022.
Boxlight Introduces MimioWall LED All-in-One Intelligent Display
DULUTH, Ga., February 28, 2023--Boxlight Corporation (Nasdaq: BOXL), a leading provider of interactive technology, digital signage, campus audio, and services today announces a new LED display solution – MimioWall.
BOXL Price Returns
Continue Researching BOXLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Boxlight Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Boxlight Corp (BOXL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Boxlight Corp (BOXL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Boxlight Corp (BOXL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...