Boxlight Corporation (BOXL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BOXL POWR Grades
- BOXL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BOXL is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- BOXL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
BOXL Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 167.76%, Boxlight Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 94.58% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Boxlight Corp comes in at 298.78%, a number that bests 97.38% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Boxlight Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -38.9%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 7.33% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Boxlight Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be NISN, RVP, SRAX, NAOV, and BEST.
- BOXL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Boxlight Corp's official web site, go to investors.boxlight.com.
BOXL Valuation Summary
- BOXL's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 76.15% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- BOXL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.3 over the prior 46 months.
- BOXL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 46 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BOXL.
BOXL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BOXL has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.73% of graded US stocks.
- BOXL's asset turnover comes in at 0.869 -- ranking 18th of 51 Personal Services stocks.
- UTI, LRN, and UNF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BOXL.
The table below shows BOXL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BOXL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BOXL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.29||52-week high||$3.80|
|Prev. close||$2.35||52-week low||$1.29|
|Day high||$2.32||Avg. volume||4,248,621|
|50-day MA||$2.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.33||Market Cap||137.07M|
Boxlight Corporation (BOXL) Company Bio
Boxlight Corporation, an education technology company, develops, sells, and services interactive classroom solutions for the education market worldwide. The company provides a range of interactive classroom technology products primarily targeted at the K-12 education market. Its products include interactive projectors, interactive flat panel displays, interactive touch projectors, touchboards, and MimioTeach that could turn any whiteboard interactive; and accessory document cameras, teacher pads for remote control, and assessment systems. The company also offers MimioStudio Interactive Instructional Software that enables the creation, editing, and presentation of interactive instructional lessons and activities; MimioMobile, a software accessory for MimioStudio; Oktopus Instructional and Whiteboarding Software that enables the creation, editing, and presentation of interactive instructional lessons and activities; Notes+, a software accessory for use with Oktopus software; and GameZones and MimioInteract, which are multi-student interactive gaming software. In addition, it offers interactive touch tables and whiteboards; and peripherals and accessories, such as amplified speaker systems, mobile carts, installation accessories, and wall-mount accessories for interactive and standard projectors, and LED flat panels. Further, the company distributes interactive projectors and LED flat panels; and science, technology, engineering, and math data logging and robotics products. It has a strategic partnership with CareHawk for providing audio solutions for the education market. The company was formerly known as Logical Choice Corporation. Boxlight Corporation was incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in Lawrenceville, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
BOXL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BOXL Latest Social Stream
View Full BOXL Social Stream
Latest BOXL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Boxlight Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BOXL as an investment opportunity.
LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga., September 23, 2021--Boxlight Corporation (Nasdaq: BOXL), a leading provider of interactive technology, digital signage, and software solutions, today announced the successful implementation of the ProColor interactive flat panel displays in South Allegheny School District (McKeesport, PA).
LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga., September 16, 2021--Boxlight Corporation (Nasdaq: BOXL), a leading provider of interactive technology, digital signage, and software solutions, today announced that its professional development division, Boxlight-EOS Education, successfully supported Phoenix Unified High School District (Phoenix, AZ) through a shift in digital learning.
Due to the massive disruption of the novel coronavirus pandemic, these are the tech stocks to watch heading into Q4.
With schools and academic institutions set to open for the fall semester, here are the educational tech stocks to consider.
LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga., August 26, 2021--Boxlight Corporation (Nasdaq: BOXL), a leading provider of interactive technology, digital signage and software solutions, today announces that MimioConnect®, ProColor interactive display, Robo 3D Printer & MyStemKits, and Professional Development by Boxlight-EOS Education have been named Tech & Learning Primary (K-6) and Secondary (6-12) Winners for the 2021 Best Tools for Back to School.
BOXL Price Returns