Boxlight Corporation (BOXL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BOXL POWR Grades
- BOXL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 70.13% of US stocks.
- BOXL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BOXL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
BOXL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $76,954,283, Boxlight Corp has a greater market value than only 12.71% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.44, Boxlight Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 9.73% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that BOXL's revenue has grown 510.48% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.18% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BOXL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VMD, CLAR, AMG, INMD, and SCHN.
- BOXL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Boxlight Corp's official web site, go to investors.boxlight.com.
BOXL Valuation Summary
- BOXL's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 76.15% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- BOXL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.3 over the prior 46 months.
- BOXL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 46 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BOXL.
BOXL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BOXL has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.44% of graded US stocks.
- BOXL's asset turnover comes in at 0.869 -- ranking 16th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- UTI, SCI, and XSPA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BOXL.
The table below shows BOXL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BOXL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BOXL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.85||52-week high||$2.97|
|Prev. close||$0.96||52-week low||$0.80|
|Day high||$0.96||Avg. volume||661,292|
|50-day MA||$1.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.57||Market Cap||55.95M|
Boxlight Corporation (BOXL) Company Bio
Boxlight Corporation, an education technology company, develops, sells, and services interactive classroom solutions for the education market worldwide. The company provides a range of interactive classroom technology products primarily targeted at the K-12 education market. Its products include interactive projectors, interactive flat panel displays, interactive touch projectors, touchboards, and MimioTeach that could turn any whiteboard interactive; and accessory document cameras, teacher pads for remote control, and assessment systems. The company also offers MimioStudio Interactive Instructional Software that enables the creation, editing, and presentation of interactive instructional lessons and activities; MimioMobile, a software accessory for MimioStudio; Oktopus Instructional and Whiteboarding Software that enables the creation, editing, and presentation of interactive instructional lessons and activities; Notes+, a software accessory for use with Oktopus software; and GameZones and MimioInteract, which are multi-student interactive gaming software. In addition, it offers interactive touch tables and whiteboards; and peripherals and accessories, such as amplified speaker systems, mobile carts, installation accessories, and wall-mount accessories for interactive and standard projectors, and LED flat panels. Further, the company distributes interactive projectors and LED flat panels; and science, technology, engineering, and math data logging and robotics products. It has a strategic partnership with CareHawk for providing audio solutions for the education market. The company was formerly known as Logical Choice Corporation. Boxlight Corporation was incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in Lawrenceville, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
BOXL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BOXL Latest Social Stream
View Full BOXL Social Stream
Latest BOXL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Boxlight Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BOXL as an investment opportunity.
Niche Companies in Technology, Technology, FinTech, Consumer Products, Healthcare, Media, and more in attendanceMIAMI, Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EmergingGrowth.com a leading independent small cap media portal with an extensive history of providing unparalleled content for the Emerging Growth Companies and Markets announces the Schedule of the 25th Emerging Growth Conference. The Emerging Growth Conference identifies companies in a wide range of growth sectors, with strong management team
LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga., February 01, 2022--Boxlight Corporation (Nasdaq: BOXL), a leading provider of interactive technology, digital signage and software solutions, today announced that it will be participating in the A.G.P. Emerging Growth Technology Conference held virtually on February 2, 2022.
Penny stocks are incredibly risky and should only be considered with speculation funds.
LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga., January 25, 2022--Boxlight Corporation (Nasdaq: BOXL), a leading provider of interactive technology, digital signage, and software solutions, announces that its new application – MimioMessage – has been added to its award-winning ProColor interactive display.
LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga., January 24, 2022--Boxlight Corporation (Nasdaq: BOXL), a leading provider of interactive technology, digital signage, and software solutions, today announces that MimioConnect®, ProColor interactive display, and MyStemKits have been named Tech & Learning Primary (K-6) and Secondary (6-12) Winners for The Awards of Excellence - Best of 2021. Professional Development by Boxlight-EOS Education won for Secondary (6-12).
BOXL Price Returns