Buckeye Partners L.P. (BPL): Price and Financial Metrics
BPL Stock Summary
- BPL's went public 32.91 years ago, making it older than 91.68% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Buckeye Partners Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Buckeye Partners Lp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 27.42%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.59% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BPL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ENBL, RPAI, SITC, TRGP, and DRH.
- Visit BPL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.buckeye.com.
BPL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.46||52-week high||$42.65|
|Prev. close||$41.45||52-week low||$25.71|
|Day high||$41.48||Avg. volume||1,718,337|
|50-day MA||$41.23||Dividend yield||7.24%|
|200-day MA||$37.98||Market Cap||6.38B|
Buckeye Partners L.P. (BPL) Company Bio
Buckeye Partners LP owns and operates liquid petroleum products pipeline systems in the United States. The company operates through four segments: Pipelines & Terminals, Global Marine Terminals, Merchant Services, and Development & Logistics. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Houston, Texas.