Blueprint Medicines Corporation (BPMC): Price and Financial Metrics
BPMC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Blueprint Medicines Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 10.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- BPMC's price/sales ratio is 47.88; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.25% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Blueprint Medicines Corp comes in at 49.39%, a number that bests 89.18% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BPMC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGIO, CCXI, VBLT, CKPT, and CTMX.
- Visit BPMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blueprintmedicines.com.
BPMC Stock Price Chart More Charts
BPMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.28||52-week high||$102.98|
|Prev. close||$58.11||52-week low||$43.29|
|Day high||$59.55||Avg. volume||913,692|
|50-day MA||$60.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$76.43||Market Cap||3.09B|
Blueprint Medicines Corporation (BPMC) Company Bio
Blueprint Medicines Corporation makes kinase drugs to treat patients with genomically defined diseases. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.