Blueprint Medicines Corporation (BPMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BPMC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BPMC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BPMC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- BPMC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.36% of US stocks).
BPMC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.17 for Blueprint Medicines Corp; that's greater than it is for just 11.15% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BPMC has reported earnings growth of -181.77%, putting it ahead of merely 11.43% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that BPMC's revenue has grown 1,001.45% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.89% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Blueprint Medicines Corp are DCPH, RYTM, DNLI, FIXX, and ZGNX.
- Visit BPMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blueprintmedicines.com.
BPMC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BPMC's price/earnings ratio is 55.89% lower, now standing at 16.1.
- Over the past 77 months, BPMC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 26.3.
- BPMC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 25.6 over the prior 77 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BPMC.
BPMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BPMC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.77% of graded US stocks.
- BPMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.512 -- ranking 82nd of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VTGN, SVRA, and SGEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BPMC.
The table below shows BPMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BPMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BPMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.61||52-week high||$125.61|
|Prev. close||$109.47||52-week low||$79.07|
|Day high||$109.05||Avg. volume||462,330|
|50-day MA||$93.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$96.48||Market Cap||6.24B|
Blueprint Medicines Corporation (BPMC) Company Bio
Blueprint Medicines Corporation makes kinase drugs to treat patients with genomically defined diseases. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
BPMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BPMC Latest Social Stream
View Full BPMC Social Stream
Latest BPMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Blueprint Medicines Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BPMC as an investment opportunity.
Blueprint Medicines Corporation (NASDAQ: BPMC), a precision therapy company focused on genomically defined cancers, rare diseases and cancer immunotherapy, today announced that, effective on September 1, 2021, the Compensation Committee of Blueprint Medicines' Board of Directors granted non-qualified stock options to purchase an aggregate of 23,720 shares of its common stock and an aggregate of 11,858 restricted stock units (RSUs) to 12 new employees under Blueprint Medicines' 2020 Inducement Pl
Blueprint Medicines Corporation (NASDAQ: BPMC) today announced that Kate Haviland, Blueprint Medicines' Chief Operating Officer, and Fouad Namouni, M.D., Blueprint Medicines' President, Research & Development, will participate virtually in a fireside chat at the Morgan Stanley 19th Annual Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 12:30 p.m. ET.
Is Blueprint Medicines Corporation's (NASDAQ:BPMC) Latest Stock Performance A Reflection Of Its Financial Health?
Blueprint Medicines (NASDAQ:BPMC) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 12% over...
Two years after Peloton Therapeutics was acquired by Merck & Co. Inc. (NYSE: MRK), Peloton CEO John A. Josey is leading a new startup based on technology out of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute and the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center.
STAT''s Nicholas St. Fleur sits down with Fouad Namouni of Blueprint Medicines to discuss the future of oncology.
BPMC Price Returns
Continue Researching BPMCWant to see what other sources are saying about Blueprint Medicines Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Blueprint Medicines Corp (BPMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Blueprint Medicines Corp (BPMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Blueprint Medicines Corp (BPMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch