Blueprint Medicines Corporation (BPMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BPMC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BPMC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 41.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BPMC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BPMC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
BPMC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of BLUEPRINT MEDICINES CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 15.77% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.78, BLUEPRINT MEDICINES CORP has a higher such ratio than 92.17% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 117.62%, BLUEPRINT MEDICINES CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 89.2% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BPMC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DTIL, FUSN, STRO, CYCN, and CDAK.
- Visit BPMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blueprintmedicines.com.
BPMC Valuation Summary
- BPMC's EV/EBIT ratio is -5.1; this is 177.27% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 96 months, BPMC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BPMC.
BPMC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 6.53%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 560.04%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -75.19%.
The table below shows BPMC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BPMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BPMC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.2% of graded US stocks.
- BPMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.067 -- ranking 297th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- OTLC, SGEN, and OCGN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BPMC.
The table below shows BPMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BPMC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BPMC, see our BPMC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$119.69||Average Broker Recommendation||1.47 (Moderate Buy)|
BPMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BPMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.99||52-week high||$79.40|
|Prev. close||$44.29||52-week low||$37.82|
|Day high||$45.74||Avg. volume||573,923|
|50-day MA||$44.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.51||Market Cap||2.70B|
Blueprint Medicines Corporation (BPMC) Company Bio
Blueprint Medicines Corporation makes kinase drugs to treat patients with genomically defined diseases. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
BPMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BPMC Latest Social Stream
View Full BPMC Social Stream
Latest BPMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLUEPRINT MEDICINES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BPMC as an investment opportunity.
Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) Down 0.9% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
FDA Removes Partial Clinical Hold From Blueprint Medicines' Cancer Study
The FDA lifted the partial clinical hold on Blueprint Medicines Corporation's (NASDAQ: BPMC) Phase 1/2 VELA trial of BLU-222. In February, the agency placed a partial clinical hold on the VELA trial due to reported visual adverse events, consisting of transient, reversible episodes of light sensitivity and blurred vision, observed in a limited number of patients. Patients already enrolled in the trial have continued receiving the study drug. "With a focus on patient safety, we have worked dilige
FDA lifts partial clinical hold on Blueprint Medicine cancer candidate BLU-222
Blueprint Medicines Announces Lift of Partial Clinical Hold on Phase 1/2 VELA Trial of BLU-222
Blueprint Medicines Corporation (NASDAQ: BPMC) today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has lifted a partial clinical hold on the Phase 1/2 VELA trial of BLU-222.
Why Is Editas (EDIT) Down 21% Since Last Earnings Report?
Editas (EDIT) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
BPMC Price Returns
Continue Researching BPMCWant to see what other sources are saying about Blueprint Medicines Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Blueprint Medicines Corp (BPMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Blueprint Medicines Corp (BPMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Blueprint Medicines Corp (BPMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...