Blueprint Medicines Corporation (BPMC): Price and Financial Metrics
BPMC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.24 for Blueprint Medicines Corp; that's greater than it is for just 13.93% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Blueprint Medicines Corp is reporting a growth rate of -185.31%; that's higher than merely 10.81% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BPMC's revenue has grown 1,093.37% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.27% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BPMC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXEL, RARE, KLDO, BLUE, and EVGN.
- Visit BPMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blueprintmedicines.com.
BPMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BPMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.58||52-week high||$125.61|
|Prev. close||$93.81||52-week low||$56.00|
|Day high||$95.47||Avg. volume||430,851|
|50-day MA||$97.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$94.20||Market Cap||5.37B|
Blueprint Medicines Corporation (BPMC) Company Bio
Blueprint Medicines Corporation makes kinase drugs to treat patients with genomically defined diseases. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
BPMC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BPMC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Blueprint Medicines Corp ranked in the 61th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 28.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BPMC, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 98. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 88.41% of US equities in the Healthcare sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 9.11% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Blueprint Medicines Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -46.73. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 2.8% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BPMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BPMC Latest Social Stream
View Full BPMC Social Stream
Latest BPMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Blueprint Medicines Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BPMC as an investment opportunity.
Down 11% since the beginning of the year, but up just less than fivefold over the past five years , Blueprint Medicines (NASDAQ: BPMC) has two products on the market and a clear path to continue to achieve big gains for investors in the future. Blueprint Medicines is the first and only company to have two internally discovered and developed medicines that received U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval within a decade of founding. Ayvakit was approved for rare forms of a type of stomach cancer in January 2020.
Blueprint Medicines Data Highlight Clinical Leadership in Systemic Mastocytosis at AACR Annual Meeting 2021
Blueprint Medicines Corporation (NASDAQ: BPMC) today announced that multiple presentations across the company's leading systemic mastocytosis (SM) program are being reported at the virtual American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2021. The presentations focus on registrational PATHFINDER trial data of AYVAKIT™ (avapritinib) in advanced SM, PIONEER Part 1 data highlighting the impact of AYVAKIT on skin manifestations of SM, and Phase 1 trial data for BLU-263, a next-generation KIT D816V inhibitor. Blueprint Medicines is developing AYVAKIT for advanced and non-advanced SM, and BLU-263 to further address the range of patient needs in non-advanced SM and other mast cell disorders.
Blueprint Medicines Presents Preclinical Data Highlighting Broad Precision Therapy Research Pipeline at AACR Annual Meeting 2021
Blueprint Medicines Corporation (NASDAQ: BPMC) today announced data from multiple poster presentations highlighting the breadth of the company's precision therapy pipeline at the virtual American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2021. Collectively, the presentations, including foundational preclinical data for multiple programs, demonstrate the productivity of the company's scientific platform. Additional presentations of clinical data for AYVAKIT™ (avapritinib) and BLU-263 will be reported on Sunday, April 11, 2021.
While Blueprint Medicines Corporation ( NASDAQ:BPMC ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had...
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
BPMC Price Returns
Continue Researching BPMCWant to see what other sources are saying about Blueprint Medicines Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Blueprint Medicines Corp (BPMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Blueprint Medicines Corp (BPMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Blueprint Medicines Corp (BPMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!