Blueprint Medicines Corporation (BPMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BPMC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BPMC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.19% of US stocks.
- BPMC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- BPMC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
BPMC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of BLUEPRINT MEDICINES CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 10.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 190.9%, BLUEPRINT MEDICINES CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 92.69% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BPMC's revenue has grown 154.07% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.53% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BLUEPRINT MEDICINES CORP are HOWL, SIMO, IDYA, RXDX, and TNGX.
- BPMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BLUEPRINT MEDICINES CORP's official web site, go to www.blueprintmedicines.com.
BPMC Valuation Summary
- BPMC's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.7; this is 143.02% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- BPMC's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 92 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BPMC.
BPMC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 62.77%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -412.09%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 0.51%.
The table below shows BPMC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BPMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BPMC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.2% of graded US stocks.
- BPMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.067 -- ranking 297th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- OTLC, SGEN, and OCGN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BPMC.
The table below shows BPMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BPMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BPMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.23||52-week high||$111.78|
|Prev. close||$44.89||52-week low||$40.78|
|Day high||$45.81||Avg. volume||765,410|
|50-day MA||$52.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.48||Market Cap||2.71B|
Blueprint Medicines Corporation (BPMC) Company Bio
Blueprint Medicines Corporation makes kinase drugs to treat patients with genomically defined diseases. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
BPMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BPMC Latest Social Stream
View Full BPMC Social Stream
Latest BPMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLUEPRINT MEDICINES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BPMC as an investment opportunity.
Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) submits a supplemental new drug application for its lead drug, Ayvakit, for the treatment of indolent systemic mastocytosis to the FDA.
Blueprint Medicines Submits Supplemental New Drug Application to FDA for AYVAKIT® (avapritinib) for the Treatment of Indolent Systemic Mastocytosis
Blueprint Medicines Corporation (NASDAQ: BPMC) today announced the submission of a supplemental new drug application to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for AYVAKIT® (avapritinib) for the treatment of adults with indolent systemic mastocytosis (SM). AYVAKIT was designed to potently and selectively inhibit D816V mutant KIT, the underlying cause of SM in about 95 percent of cases.
In this article, we discuss the 10 biggest small-cap stocks in the Ken Fisher portfolio. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out Ken Fisher Super Stocks: 5 Biggest Small-Cap Stocks. US stocks have been beaten down by inflation recently. Jim Paulsen, chief investment strategist at The Leuthold Group, noted that […]
Blueprint Medicines Corporation (Nasdaq: BPMC), a precision therapy company focused on genomically defined cancers, rare diseases and cancer immunotherapy, today announced its participation the following upcoming investor conferences:
Blueprint Medicines ( NASDAQ:BPMC ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$66.0m (up 173% from 3Q...
BPMC Price Returns
Continue Researching BPMCWant to see what other sources are saying about Blueprint Medicines Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Blueprint Medicines Corp (BPMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Blueprint Medicines Corp (BPMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Blueprint Medicines Corp (BPMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch