Blueprint Medicines Corporation (BPMC): Price and Financial Metrics
BPMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.42||52-week high||$74.00|
|Prev. close||$73.31||52-week low||$37.82|
|Day high||$73.95||Avg. volume||629,751|
|50-day MA||$57.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$53.35||Market Cap||4.40B|
BPMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BPMC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BPMC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.28% of US stocks.
- BPMC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BPMC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.56% of US stocks).
BPMC Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 20.26, BLUEPRINT MEDICINES CORP has a higher such ratio than 94.41% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 36.92%, BLUEPRINT MEDICINES CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 83.66% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BPMC's revenue has grown -20.59% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 13.7% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLUEPRINT MEDICINES CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be DCPH, FULC, ADAP, SPCE, and ADVM.
- Visit BPMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blueprintmedicines.com.
BPMC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BPMC's price/sales ratio is 900% higher, now standing at 18.5.
- Over the past 104 months, BPMC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BPMC.
BPMC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 6.53%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 560.04%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -75.19%.
The table below shows BPMC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BPMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BPMC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.2% of graded US stocks.
- BPMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.067 -- ranking 297th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- OTLC, SGEN, and OCGN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BPMC.
The table below shows BPMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Blueprint Medicines Corporation (BPMC) Company Bio
Blueprint Medicines Corporation makes kinase drugs to treat patients with genomically defined diseases. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
BPMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BPMC Latest Social Stream
View Full BPMC Social Stream
Latest BPMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLUEPRINT MEDICINES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BPMC as an investment opportunity.
Blueprint Medicines Corporation (Nasdaq: BPMC), today announced that, effective December 1, 2023, the Compensation Committee of Blueprint Medicines' Board of Directors granted non-qualified stock options to purchase an aggregate of 2,503 shares of its common stock and an aggregate of 1,251 restricted stock units (RSUs) to two new employees under Blueprint Medicines' 2020 Inducement Plan.
Glaxo (GSK) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Repligen (RGEN) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Deciphera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DCPH) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Blueprint Medicines Corporation (Nasdaq: BPMC) today announced that company management will participate virtually in a fireside chat at the JMP Securities Hematology and Oncology Summit on Tuesday, December 5, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. ET.
BPMC Price Returns
Continue Researching BPMCWant to see what other sources are saying about Blueprint Medicines Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Blueprint Medicines Corp (BPMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Blueprint Medicines Corp (BPMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Blueprint Medicines Corp (BPMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch