BP Midstream Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (BPMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BPMP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BPMP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.24% of US stocks.
- BPMP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BPMP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3% of US stocks).
BPMP Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BP Midstream Partners LP is higher than it is for about 95.65% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.83, BP Midstream Partners LP has a higher such ratio than 90.36% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that BPMP's revenue has grown -6.98% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 12.24% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BPMP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GPK, SFBS, WLKP, NRZ, and MBIN.
- Visit BPMP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to bp-midstream-partners.html.
BPMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, BPMP's price/sales ratio is 633.33% higher, now standing at 11.
- BPMP's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.5 over the prior 47 months.
- Over the past 47 months, BPMP's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BPMP.
BPMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BPMP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.43% of graded US stocks.
- BPMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.17 -- ranking 109th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- ATSG, TDW, and KNOP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BPMP.
The table below shows BPMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BPMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BPMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.11||52-week high||$19.37|
|Prev. close||$17.11||52-week low||$12.61|
|Day high||$17.25||Avg. volume||746,025|
|50-day MA||$17.44||Dividend yield||8.12%|
|200-day MA||$14.80||Market Cap||1.79B|
BP Midstream Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (BPMP) Company Bio
BP Midstream Partners LP owns, operates, develops, and acquires pipelines and other midstream assets. The Company provides crude oil, natural gas, and refined products. BP Midstream Partners offers an onshore crude oil, refined, and diluent pipeline systems. The company is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
BPMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BPMP Latest Social Stream
View Full BPMP Social Stream
Latest BPMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BP Midstream Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BPMP as an investment opportunity.
Boston, MA, based Investment company Taylor Investment Counselors Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Western Midstream Partners LP, iShares Russell 2000 Value ETF, Civitas Resources Inc, Civitas Resources Inc, Secure Energy Services Inc, sells Activision Blizzard Inc, Phillips 66 Partners LP, , S&P 500 ETF TRUST ETF, Chegg Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Taylor Investment Counselors Llc.
BP Midstream Partners (BPMP) had declared $0.347/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
Memphis, TN, based Investment company Chickasaw Capital Management Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Cheniere Energy Inc, Digital World Acquisition Corp, Alerian MLP ETF, The Beachbody Co Inc, Altria Group Inc, sells BP Midstream Partners LP during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Chickasaw Capital Management Llc.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds BPMP, SEAC, NEOG, and JUPW Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
BP Midstream Partners LP shares saw an uptick in trading volume on Monday. 50,939 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 89% from the previous session''s volume
BPMP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BPMPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on BP Midstream Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
BP Midstream Partners LP (BPMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
BP Midstream Partners LP (BPMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
BP Midstream Partners LP (BPMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch