BP Midstream Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (BPMP): Price and Financial Metrics
BPMP Stock Summary
- BPMP's went public 3.36 years ago, making it older than merely 10.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.51, BP Midstream Partners LP P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 6.14% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BP Midstream Partners LP is higher than it is for about 96.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BPMP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JOE, JACK, SQM, OBAS, and MBIN.
- Visit BPMP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to bp-midstream-partners.html.
BPMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BPMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.05||52-week high||$13.62|
|Prev. close||$12.07||52-week low||$6.41|
|Day high||$12.46||Avg. volume||525,510|
|50-day MA||$11.84||Dividend yield||11.52%|
|200-day MA||$11.22||Market Cap||1.26B|
BP Midstream Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (BPMP) Company Bio
BP Midstream Partners LP owns, operates, develops, and acquires pipelines and other midstream assets. The Company provides crude oil, natural gas, and refined products. BP Midstream Partners offers an onshore crude oil, refined, and diluent pipeline systems. The company is based in Houston, Texas.
BPMP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BPMP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that BP Midstream Partners LP ranked in the 88th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 869.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for BP Midstream Partners LP ended up being:
- BP Midstream Partners LP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 7.94% of tickers in our DCF set.
- BPMP's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 7.94% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, BP Midstream Partners LP experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than merely 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BPMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BPMP Latest Social Stream
View Full BPMP Social Stream
Latest BPMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BP Midstream Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BPMP as an investment opportunity.
Introduction The midstream Master Limited Partnership, BP Midstream Partners (BPMP) managed to navigate 2020 whilst keeping their distributions higher than 2019 whilst providing a solid base for their long-term future, as discussed in my previous article. This article takes a look at what investors can expect during 2021 for their...
BP Midstream Partners (NYSE:BPMP) Releases Quarterly Earnings Results, Misses Expectations By $0.01 EPS
BP Midstream Partners (NYSE:BPMP) announced its earnings results on Wednesday. The company reported $0.37 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.38 by ($0.01), Fidelity Earnings reports. BP Midstream Partners had a net margin of 133.81% and a return on equity of 71.35%. Shares of BPMP traded down $0.39 during […]
BP Midstream ([[BPMP]] -1.7%) drifts lower after Q4 net income fell ~10% Q/Q to $40.8M and cash available for distribution slipped 6% from the prior-year period to $49.5M.BP Midstream says it shipped ~5% more oil on its pipelines in Q4 than in Q3, but overall volumes fell Y/Y due to fuel...
BP Midstream Partners Is it time to Buy before this week’s earning report Stock market Insights & financial analysis
BP Midstream Partners announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
On January 13, 2021, BP Midstream Partners (NYSE:BPMP) announced shareholders can expect to receive a dividend payable on February 11, 2021. The stock will then go ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. BP Midstream Partners has an ex-dividend date set for for January 27, 2021. The company's current dividend payout is $0.35, which equates to a dividend yield of 10.78% at current price levels. What Are Ex-Dividend Dates? An ex-dividend date signals when a company's shares cease to trade with its current dividend payout. There is a small intermission period before the company announces a new dividend. Usually, a company's ex-dividend date falls one business day before its record date. Investors should keep this in mind when purchasing stocks because buying them on or after ...
BPMP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BPMPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on BP Midstream Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
BP Midstream Partners LP (BPMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
BP Midstream Partners LP (BPMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
BP Midstream Partners LP (BPMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!