BP Midstream Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (BPMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BPMP POWR Grades
- BPMP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.2% of US stocks.
- BPMP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- BPMP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
BPMP Stock Summary
- BPMP's went public 3.9 years ago, making it older than just 13.27% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.2, BP Midstream Partners LP P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 15.25% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BP Midstream Partners LP is higher than it is for about 96.44% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BP Midstream Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be CFFN, NNI, PBIP, CACC, and SFBS.
- BPMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BP Midstream Partners LP's official web site, go to bp-midstream-partners.html.
BPMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, BPMP's price/sales ratio is 633.33% higher, now standing at 11.
- BPMP's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.5 over the prior 47 months.
- Over the past 47 months, BPMP's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BPMP.
BPMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BPMP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.2% of graded US stocks.
- BPMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.17 -- ranking 110th of 138 Transportation stocks.
- ATSG, TDW, and KNOP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BPMP.
The table below shows BPMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BPMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BPMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.10||52-week high||$15.77|
|Prev. close||$13.20||52-week low||$9.30|
|Day high||$13.20||Avg. volume||453,029|
|50-day MA||$13.41||Dividend yield||10.61%|
|200-day MA||$12.95||Market Cap||1.37B|
BP Midstream Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (BPMP) Company Bio
BP Midstream Partners LP owns, operates, develops, and acquires pipelines and other midstream assets. The Company provides crude oil, natural gas, and refined products. BP Midstream Partners offers an onshore crude oil, refined, and diluent pipeline systems. The company is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
BPMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BPMP Latest Social Stream
View Full BPMP Social Stream
Latest BPMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BP Midstream Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BPMP as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. BP Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: BPMP)Q2 2021 Earnings CallAug 5, 2021, 10:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the BP Midstream Partners 2Q 2021 Results Conference Call and Webcast.
BP Midstream Partners LP (BPMP) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
No summary available.
BP Midstream Partners LP representing Limited Partner Interests: 52-Week High Recently Eclipsed (BPMP)
BP Midstream Partners LP representing Limited Partner Interests (NYSE:BPMP) traded at a n BP Midstream Partners LP representing Limited Partner Interests (NYSE:BPMP) traded at a n The post BP Midstream Partners LP representing Limited Partner Interests: 52-Week High Recently Eclipsed (BPMP) appeared first on Oil & Gas 360 .
BP Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:BPMP) reached a new 52-week high during trading on Monday after Mizuho raised their price target on the stock from $15.00 to $16.00. Mizuho currently has a buy rating on the stock. BP Midstream Partners traded as high as $14.04 and last traded at $14.00, with a volume of 1054 shares 
BPMP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BPMPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on BP Midstream Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
BP Midstream Partners LP (BPMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
BP Midstream Partners LP (BPMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
BP Midstream Partners LP (BPMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch