BP Midstream Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (BPMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BPMP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BPMP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.48% of US stocks.
- BPMP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- BPMP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 7.77% of US stocks).
BPMP Stock Summary
- BPMP's went public 3.55 years ago, making it older than just 11.81% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.54, BP Midstream Partners LP P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 12.8% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For BPMP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.41% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BP Midstream Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be MAC, CLNC, SHI, TRQ, and WLKP.
- BPMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BP Midstream Partners LP's official web site, go to bp-midstream-partners.html.
BPMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BPMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.70||52-week high||$14.04|
|Prev. close||$13.74||52-week low||$9.30|
|Day high||$14.03||Avg. volume||446,221|
|50-day MA||$12.88||Dividend yield||10.12%|
|200-day MA||$11.50||Market Cap||1.44B|
BP Midstream Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (BPMP) Company Bio
BP Midstream Partners LP owns, operates, develops, and acquires pipelines and other midstream assets. The Company provides crude oil, natural gas, and refined products. BP Midstream Partners offers an onshore crude oil, refined, and diluent pipeline systems. The company is based in Houston, Texas.
BPMP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BPMP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that BP Midstream Partners LP ranked in the 87th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of BP Midstream Partners LP, consider:
- BP Midstream Partners LP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 9.02% of tickers in our DCF set.
- BPMP's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 9.02% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, BP Midstream Partners LP experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BPMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BPMP Latest Social Stream
View Full BPMP Social Stream
Latest BPMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BP Midstream Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BPMP as an investment opportunity.
BP Midstream Partners (BPMP) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
BP Midstream Partners LP offshore pipeline volumes increased by 12% in the first financial quarter, but onshore oil and refined products pipeline demand lagged, company executives said on Thursday. Overall, the amount of crude oil and refined products shipped on BP Midstream pipelines was up 8% to 1.7 million barrels per day in the three months ended March 31 compared with the fourth quarter of 2020, Jack Collins, the company's chief financial officer, said on a company earnings call. Oil volumes on offshore pipelines - including on the 400,000 barrel-per-day Mars crude oil line off of Louisiana - grew in the first quarter largely due to better weather than the previous quarter, when multiple storms forced U.S. Gulf Coast production to shut, Collins said.
BP Midstream Partners announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
BP Midstream Partners (NYSE:BPMP) Releases Quarterly Earnings Results, Misses Expectations By $0.01 EPS
BP Midstream Partners (NYSE:BPMP) announced its earnings results on Wednesday. The company reported $0.37 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.38 by ($0.01), Fidelity Earnings reports. BP Midstream Partners had a net margin of 133.81% and a return on equity of 71.35%. Shares of BPMP traded down $0.39 during […]
Image source: The Motley Fool. BP Midstream Partners LP (NYSE: BPMP)Q4 2020 Earnings CallFeb 25, 2021, 10:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning, and welcome to the BP Midstream Partners Fourth Quarter 2020 Results Conference Call and Webcast.
BPMP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BPMPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on BP Midstream Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
BP Midstream Partners LP (BPMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
BP Midstream Partners LP (BPMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
BP Midstream Partners LP (BPMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch