Brookfield Property Partners L.P. - Limited Partnership Units (BPY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BPY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BPY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BPY is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BPY ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
BPY Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BPY is currently 4.15, higher than merely 14.36% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For BPY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.31% of US equities we're observing.
- BPY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.56% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brookfield Property Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be SAR, TPVG, VICI, SAFE, and FCRD.
- BPY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brookfield Property Partners LP's official web site, go to bpy.brookfield.com.
BPY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, BPY's price/earnings ratio is 127.28% lower, now standing at -10.9.
- Over the past 102 months, BPY's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
- BPY's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 102 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BPY.
BPY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -393.33%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -183.65%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -174.46%.
The table below shows BPY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BPY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BPY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.59||52-week high||$19.20|
|Prev. close||$18.64||52-week low||$10.46|
|Day high||$18.83||Avg. volume||4,143,768|
|50-day MA||$18.70||Dividend yield||3.6%|
|200-day MA||$17.05||Market Cap||8.11B|
Brookfield Property Partners L.P. - Limited Partnership Units (BPY) Company Bio
Brookfield Property Partners LP owns and operates retail malls worldwide and also holds interests in multifamily, industrial, hotel and triple net lease assets. The company was established in 2013 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
BPY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BPY Latest Social Stream
View Full BPY Social Stream
Latest BPY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brookfield Property Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BPY as an investment opportunity.
All dollar references are in U.S. dollars, unless noted otherwise1 BROOKFIELD NEWS, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Asset Management Inc. (“BAM”) (NYSE: BAM; TSX: BAM.A) and Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (“BPY”) (Nasdaq: BPY; TSX: BPY.UN) today announced that BAM has completed its previously announced acquisition of all of the limited partnership units of BPY and the exchangeable limited partnership units of Brookfield Office Properties Exchange LP. Pursuant to the terms of the
All dollar references are in U.S. dollars, unless noted otherwise1 BROOKFIELD NEWS, July 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (“BPY”) (Nasdaq: BPY; TSX: BPY.UN) today announced the results of unitholder elections in Brookfield Asset Management Inc.’s (“BAM”) acquisition of all of the limited partnership units of BPY (the “transaction”). Pursuant to the terms of the transaction and subject to pro-ration, BPY unitholders and holders of exchangeable limited partnership uni
The shareholders of Brookfield Asset Management Inc (TSX: BAM.A) and Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (TSX: BPY.UN) have agreed to the terms of the Arrangement Agreement resulting in the combination of the two companies. Each unit of Brookfield Property Partners L.P. will be exchanged for 0.4006 shares of Brookfield Asset Management or US$18.17 cash or 0.7268 New LP Preferred Units subject to proration. Unit holders who make no election will receive the default consideration of 50.4678% cash, 4
Brookfield Property Partners Obtains Final Court Approval for the Privatization Transaction and Brookfield Property REIT Announces Intention to Redeem Its 6.375% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
BROOKFIELD NEWS, July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Asset Management Inc. (“BAM”) (NYSE: BAM; TSX: BAM.A) and Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (“BPY”) (Nasdaq: BPY; TSX: BPY.UN) today announced that BPY has obtained a final order from the Ontario Superior Court of Justice (Commercial List) approving the previously announced plan of arrangement whereby BAM will acquire all of the limited partnership units of BPY (the “transaction”). BAM and BPY anticipate that the transaction will clos
BROOKFIELD NEWS, July 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (BPY) (Nasdaq: BPY; TSX: BPY.UN) announced today that it has received unitholder approval for Brookfield Asset Management Inc.s (BAM) acquisition of all of the limited partnership units of BPY (the transaction). Approval was given at a special meeting of BPY unitholders held on July 16, 2021 (the Meeting).
BPY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BPYHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Brookfield Property Partners LP's stock as an investment opportunity:
Brookfield Property Partners LP (BPY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brookfield Property Partners LP (BPY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brookfield Property Partners LP (BPY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch