Brookfield Property Partners L.P. - Limited Partnership Units (BPY): Price and Financial Metrics
BPY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.97, Brookfield Property Partners LP P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 1.62% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Brookfield Property Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.13% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Brookfield Property Partners LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 56.2%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.87% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brookfield Property Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be AIV, VER, FRT, WES, and STOR.
- Visit BPY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to bpy.brookfield.com.
BPY Stock Price Chart More Charts
BPY Price/Volume Stats
Brookfield Property Partners L.P. - Limited Partnership Units (BPY) Company Bio
Brookfield Property Partners LP owns and operates retail malls worldwide and also holds interests in multifamily, industrial, hotel and triple net lease assets. The company was established in 2013 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.