Brookfield Property Partners L.P. - Limited Partnership Units (BPY): Price and Financial Metrics
BPY Stock Summary
- BPY's current price/earnings ratio is 1.97, which is higher than just 1.62% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Brookfield Property Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.13% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BPY comes in at 56.2% -- higher than that of 95.87% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brookfield Property Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be AIV, VER, FRT, WES, and STOR.
- BPY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brookfield Property Partners LP's official web site, go to bpy.brookfield.com.
BPY Stock Price Chart More Charts
BPY Price/Volume Stats
Brookfield Property Partners L.P. - Limited Partnership Units (BPY) Company Bio
Brookfield Property Partners LP owns and operates retail malls worldwide and also holds interests in multifamily, industrial, hotel and triple net lease assets. The company was established in 2013 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.