Brookfield Property Partners L.P. - Limited Partnership Units (BPY): Price and Financial Metrics
BPY Stock Summary
- BPY's current price/earnings ratio is 3.8, which is higher than only 9.06% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Brookfield Property Partners LP is higher than it is for about 98.23% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BPY's revenue has grown 69.03% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.88% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BPY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HRZN, AES, LXP, SAR, and TCRD.
- BPY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brookfield Property Partners LP's official web site, go to bpy.brookfield.com.
BPY Stock Price Chart More Charts
BPY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.32||52-week high||$21.22|
|Prev. close||$7.60||52-week low||$7.10|
|Day high||$7.83||Avg. volume||3,100,546|
|50-day MA||$14.90||Dividend yield||18.17%|
|200-day MA||$18.04||Market Cap||3.22B|
Brookfield Property Partners L.P. - Limited Partnership Units (BPY) Company Bio
Brookfield Property Partners LP owns and operates retail malls worldwide and also holds interests in multifamily, industrial, hotel and triple net lease assets. The company was established in 2013 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.