Brookfield Property Partners L.P. - Limited Partnership Units (BPY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BPY's average cash flow over the past 4 years is greater than only 0.37% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- BPY's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 4 years is -0.65% -- which is higher than about only 0.51% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BPY's price: MFGP, MANU, RUSHA, AGI and FLO.
BPY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Brookfield Property Partners LP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 59.26% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Brookfield Property Partners LP are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, BPY offers a dividend yield in the top 5.67% of stocks in our set.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for BPY, approximately only 14.05% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- BPY's market cap of approximately $7 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 86.29% of them.
BPY Dividend Chart
BPY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BPY Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on BPY dividends?Want to do more research on Brookfield Property Partners LP's dividends? Try the links below:
Brookfield Property Partners LP Common Stock (BPY) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Brookfield Property Partners LP (BPY) - Dividend Investor
Brookfield Property Partners LP (BPY) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha