Brookfield Property Partners L.P. - Limited Partnership Units (BPY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, BPY has greater average cash flow over the past 5 years than only 0.37% US-listed dividend payers.
- BPY has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.51%, higher than about just 0.73% stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for BPY has a compound average growth rate of 174.62%, which is higher than 95.39% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BPY's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SFUN, SPRT, SPOK, ODP and DRAD.
BPY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Brookfield Property Partners LP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 76.39% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Brookfield Property Partners LP are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Brookfield Property Partners LP's dividend yield of 9.74% is in the top 6.93000000000001%.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Brookfield Property Partners LP, its beta is lower than merely 14.23% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $8 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 84.12% of companies in the same revenue class.
BPY Dividend Chart
BPY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BPY Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on BPY dividends?Want to do more research on Brookfield Property Partners LP's dividends? Try the links below:
Brookfield Property Partners LP Common Stock (BPY) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Brookfield Property Partners LP (BPY) - Dividend Investor
Brookfield Property Partners LP (BPY) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha