Brookfield Property REIT Inc. (BPYU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BPYU POWR Grades
- BPYU scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 52.42% of US stocks.
- BPYU's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BPYU's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.46% of US stocks).
BPYU Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.69, Brookfield Property REIT Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.62% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Brookfield Property REIT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 2.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BPYU, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.07% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Brookfield Property REIT Inc are SOHO, BEP, TGP, DLNG, and HMLP.
- Visit BPYU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to bpr.
BPYU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, BPYU's price/earnings ratio is 102.02% lower, now standing at -0.8.
- Over the past 33 months, BPYU's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 83.5.
- Over the past 33 months, BPYU's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BPYU.
BPYU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BPYU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.68||52-week high||$19.18|
|Prev. close||$18.71||52-week low||$10.46|
|Day high||$18.80||Avg. volume||618,504|
|50-day MA||$18.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.27||Market Cap||716.30M|
Brookfield Property REIT Inc. (BPYU) Company Bio
Brookfield Property REIT Inc. (ÂBPYUÂ) is a subsidiary of Brookfield Property Partners L.P., (NASDAQ: BPY; TSX: BPY.UN) (ÂBPYÂ) one of the world's premier real estate companies, with approximately $88 billion in total assets. BPYU was created as a public security that is intended to offer economic equivalence to an investment in BPY in the form of a U.S. REIT stock.
BPYU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BPYU Latest Social Stream
View Full BPYU Social Stream
Latest BPYU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brookfield Property REIT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BPYU as an investment opportunity.
All dollar references are in U.S. dollars, unless noted otherwise1 BROOKFIELD NEWS, July 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (“BPY”) (Nasdaq: BPY; TSX: BPY.UN) today announced the results of unitholder elections in Brookfield Asset Management Inc.’s (“BAM”) acquisition of all of the limited partnership units of BPY (the “transaction”). Pursuant to the terms of the transaction and subject to pro-ration, BPY unitholders and holders of exchangeable limited partnership uni
Brookfield Property Partners Obtains Final Court Approval for the Privatization Transaction and Brookfield Property REIT Announces Intention to Redeem Its 6.375% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
BROOKFIELD NEWS, July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Asset Management Inc. (“BAM”) (NYSE: BAM; TSX: BAM.A) and Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (“BPY”) (Nasdaq: BPY; TSX: BPY.UN) today announced that BPY has obtained a final order from the Ontario Superior Court of Justice (Commercial List) approving the previously announced plan of arrangement whereby BAM will acquire all of the limited partnership units of BPY (the “transaction”). BAM and BPY anticipate that the transaction will clos
BROOKFIELD NEWS, July 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (“BPY”) (Nasdaq: BPY; TSX: BPY.UN) announced today that it has received unitholder approval for Brookfield Asset Management Inc.’s (“BAM”) acquisition of all of the limited partnership units of BPY (the “transaction”). Approval was given at a special meeting of BPY unitholders held on July 16, 2021 (the “Meeting”). At the Meeting, approximately 99.06% of the votes cast by all BPY unitholders, and 97.79% of votes
Brookfield Property Partners Announces Mailing of Circular for Special Meeting of Unitholders to Consider Privatization Transaction and Provides Update to Transaction Consideration
BROOKFIELD NEWS, June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (Nasdaq: BPY; TSX: BPY.UN) announced today the mailing of a management information circular (the “Circular”) and related meeting and proxy materials to unitholders in connection with the upcoming special meeting of unitholders. The meeting is called to consider Brookfield Asset Management Inc.’s (“BAM”) acquisition of all of the limited partnership units of BPY (the “transaction”). In accordance with the terms o
Brookfield Property Partners Sets Record Date for Special Meeting of Unitholders to Consider Privatization Transaction
BROOKFIELD NEWS, May 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (Nasdaq: BPY; TSX: BPY.UN) announced today that the record date for its upcoming special meeting of unitholders to consider Brookfield Asset Management Inc.’s (“BAM”) acquisition of all of the limited partnership units of BPY (“the transaction”) will be June 8, 2021. Only unitholders of record as of the close of business on the record date will be entitled to vote their units at the meeting. The special meeting is expected to take place on July 16, 2021. Holders of Class A stock of Brookfield Property REIT Inc. (Nasdaq: BPYU) (“BPYU shares”) and holders of exchangeable limited partnership units of Brookfield Office Property Exchange LP (“exchangeable units”) are not entitled to vote at the special meetin...
BPYU Price Returns