Brookfield Property REIT Inc. (BPYU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BPYU POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BPYU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 54.31% of US stocks.
- BPYU's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- BPYU ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
BPYU Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.66, Brookfield Property REIT Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.9% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Brookfield Property REIT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Brookfield Property REIT Inc is higher than it is for about 95.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Brookfield Property REIT Inc are BEP, GLOG, SOHO, PEI, and SNR.
- BPYU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brookfield Property REIT Inc's official web site, go to bpr.
BPYU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BPYU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.30||52-week high||$18.78|
|Prev. close||$17.86||52-week low||$8.67|
|Day high||$18.35||Avg. volume||646,622|
|50-day MA||$17.97||Dividend yield||7.27%|
|200-day MA||$15.60||Market Cap||701.73M|
Brookfield Property REIT Inc. (BPYU) Company Bio
Brookfield Property REIT Inc. (ÂBPYUÂ) is a subsidiary of Brookfield Property Partners L.P., (NASDAQ: BPY; TSX: BPY.UN) (ÂBPYÂ) one of the world's premier real estate companies, with approximately $88 billion in total assets. BPYU was created as a public security that is intended to offer economic equivalence to an investment in BPY in the form of a U.S. REIT stock.
BPYU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BPYU Latest Social Stream
View Full BPYU Social Stream
Latest BPYU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brookfield Property REIT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BPYU as an investment opportunity.
John Mase, Industrial Realty Group CEO, joins Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous to discuss the impact of the pandemic on industrial real estate.
BROOKFIELD NEWS, March 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Property REIT Inc. (NASDAQ: BPYU) announced today that it has filed its 2020 annual report on Form 10-K, including its audited financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2020, with the SEC on EDGAR. This document is also available on the website at https://bpy.brookfield.com/bpyu and a hard copy will be provided to shareholders and other interested parties free-of-charge upon request. About Brookfield Property REIT Inc. Brookfield Property REIT Inc. (“BPYU”) is a subsidiary of Brookfield Property Partners L.P., (NASDAQ: BPY; TSX: BPY.UN) (“BPY”) one of the world’s premier real estate companies, with approximately $88 billion in total assets. BPYU was created as a public security that is intended to offer economic e...
BROOKFIELD NEWS, Feb. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Property REIT Inc. (NASDAQ: BPYU) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.3325 per share on its Class A Stock payable on March 31, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 26, 2021. The Board of Directors has also declared a quarterly dividend on the 6.375% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (NASDAQ: BPYUP) of $0.39844 per share payable on April 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 15, 2021. About Brookfield Property REIT Inc. Brookfield Property REIT Inc. (“BPYU”) is a subsidiary of Brookfield Property Partners L.P., (NASDAQ: BPY; TSX: BPY.UN) (“BPY”) one of the world’s premier real estate companies, with approximately $88 billion in to...
At the end of February we announced the arrival of the first US recession since 2009 and we predicted that the market will decline by at least 20% in (Recession is Imminent: We Need A Travel Ban NOW). In these volatile markets we scrutinize hedge fund filings to get a reading on which direction each […]
While not a mind-blowing move, it is good to see that the Brookfield Property REIT Inc. (NASDAQ:BPYU) share price has...
BPYU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|