Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR): Price and Financial Metrics
BR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $18,057,667,523, Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc has a greater market value than 87.27% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BR is more volatile than merely 3.37% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PWR, TPX, TTEK, PAGS, and CTLT.
- BR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.broadridge.com.
BR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$158.32||52-week high||$159.05|
|Prev. close||$155.94||52-week low||$105.39|
|Day high||$158.70||Avg. volume||576,420|
|50-day MA||$148.72||Dividend yield||1.47%|
|200-day MA||$143.11||Market Cap||18.33B|
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR) Company Bio
Broadridge Financial provides investor communications and technology-driven solutions for the financial services industry in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and internationally. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Lake Success, New York.
BR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc. To summarize, we found that Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc ranked in the 30th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BR, they are:
- BR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 35.32% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 12.31. This coverage rate is greater than that of 77.18% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than only 23.96% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BR Latest Social Stream
View Full BR Social Stream
Latest BR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BR as an investment opportunity.
ESG and SMA Usage Primed to Increase as Financial Advisors Service Next-Generation Investor Demand, New Broadridge Study Finds
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: BR), a global Fintech leader, today released results from an annual survey of 400 financial advisors, revealing that a majority of advisors across channels use ESG products, citing direct interest from investors. The study also shows how the advisor-wholesaler relationship is evolving post-pandemic.
Broadridge Financial (BR) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Summary List Placement US-based tech provider for financial institutions (FIs) Broadridge is acquiring Sweden-based electronic trading platform Itiviti for €2.14 billion ($2.44 billion), per its press release. Broadridge offers a wide range of tech solutions for FIs, including multichannel communications tools, predictive market data analytics, and streamlined daily trading for more than $10 trillion in securities globally. Itiviti is a capital markets technology provider that helps over 2,000 FIs consolidate their trading infrastructure to drive cost savings. The acquisition will broaden Broadridge's capital markets technology capabilities and expand its international footprint. Itiviti's focus on front-office trade order and execution management systems complements Broadridge's existi...
Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc. -- Moody's affirms Broadridge at Baa1; revises outlook to negative following debt financed acquisition
The negative outlook revision follows the announcement of Broadridge's planned debt funded acquisition of software provider Itiviti Holding AB ("Itiviti") in an all-cash transaction valued at approximately $2.5 billion expected to close by the end of FY21 (ending June). Broadridge plans to finance this transaction through a new $2.55 billion term credit agreement.Moody's believes the acquisition will improve the company's scale and product capabilities, particularly with respect to front office trading offerings for Broadridge's capital markets clients, while concurrently extending the company's international presence as well as adding product diversity to the overall business.
The RepTrak Company (RepTrak), the world’s leading reputation data and insights company, names Chris Perry to the Board of Directors.
BR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BRWant to see what other sources are saying about Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc (BR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc (BR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc (BR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!