Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc. (BR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.64% of US stocks.
- BR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.24% of US stocks).
BR Stock Summary
- Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc's market capitalization of $18,389,344,796 is ahead of 86.84% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 464.81, Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.13% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 134.76%, Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.39% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LDOS, LEA, AME, BFAM, and NOV.
- BR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.broadridge.com.
BR Valuation Summary
- BR's price/sales ratio is 4; this is 24.53% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 176 months, BR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 22.2.
- BR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 22.2 over the prior 176 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BR.
BR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 66.7%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 94.91%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 56.78%.
The table below shows BR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.48% of graded US stocks.
- BR's asset turnover comes in at 0.789 -- ranking 188th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- BOX, PRGS, and SMSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BR.
The table below shows BR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$140.24||52-week high||$185.40|
|Prev. close||$138.96||52-week low||$132.68|
|Day high||$141.10||Avg. volume||582,766|
|50-day MA||$149.48||Dividend yield||1.84%|
|200-day MA||$163.49||Market Cap||16.44B|
Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc. (BR) Company Bio
Broadridge Financial Solutions is a public corporate services and financial technology company founded in 2007 as a spin-off from management software company Automatic Data Processing. Broadridge supplies public companies with proxy statements, annual reports and other financial documents, and shareholder communications solutions, such as virtual annual meetings. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
BR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BR Latest Social Stream
View Full BR Social Stream
Latest BR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BR as an investment opportunity.
An active proxy voting season for U.S. public companies is expected this year, according to global Fintech leader, Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc. (NYSE: BR). With the majority of corporations holding annual meetings between now and June 30, proposals regarding environmental, social and governance matters (ESG) will receive investor attention.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: BR) announced that it will be participating at two upcoming investor events.
Broadridge Report Shows Global Class Action Securities Litigation Tops $3 Billion, With Claims Filing Opportunities Increasing 50% in 2021
The number of global class action securities litigation settlements increased a whopping 50% in 2021 with total settlements reaching more than $3 billion, according to the recently released third annual Broadridge Class Action Report, from global Fintech leader, Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: BR).
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
To assist in optimising their securities finance offering, FinClear, the leading wealth management infrastructure provider in Australia, has selected Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR), a global Fintech leader. Broadridge's Securities Finance and Collateral Management (SFCM) FastStart solution provides FinClear and its clients with enhanced functionalities in this area of the business.
BR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BRWant to see what other sources are saying about Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc (BR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc (BR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc (BR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch