Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc. (BR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BR POWR Grades
- BR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BR is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 7.31% of US stocks).
BR Stock Summary
- BR has a market capitalization of $16,929,080,636 -- more than approximately 89.44% of US stocks.
- BR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 4,290.15 -- higher than 99.51% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BROADRIDGE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS INC is higher than 89.02% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MWA, TRNS, FND, FDS, and SMBC.
- Visit BR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.broadridge.com.
BR Valuation Summary
- BR's EV/EBIT ratio is 27.1; this is 56.2% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 189 months, BR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 18.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BR.
BR Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 70.6%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 14.38%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 39.82%.
The table below shows BR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.48% of graded US stocks.
- BR's asset turnover comes in at 0.789 -- ranking 188th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- BOX, PRGS, and SMSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BR.
The table below shows BR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$149.86||52-week high||$185.40|
|Prev. close||$152.46||52-week low||$132.40|
|Day high||$151.76||Avg. volume||533,056|
|50-day MA||$165.79||Dividend yield||1.9%|
|200-day MA||$154.87||Market Cap||17.58B|
Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc. (BR) Company Bio
Broadridge Financial Solutions is a public corporate services and financial technology company founded in 2007 as a spin-off from management software company Automatic Data Processing. Broadridge supplies public companies with proxy statements, annual reports and other financial documents, and shareholder communications solutions, such as virtual annual meetings. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
BR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BR Latest Social Stream
View Full BR Social Stream
Latest BR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROADRIDGE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BR as an investment opportunity.
Wedgewood Partners, an investment management company, released its “Focused SMID Cap Strategy” second quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the second quarter, the fund returned -14.1% compared to a return of -17.0% for the Russell 2500 Index. Since inception, the fund returned 10.3% compared to 4.9% for […]
Broadridgen's (BR) business is currently benefiting from strong growth in equity and fund records, and the transformation and digitization of the financial services industry.
Institutional owners may consider drastic measures as Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.'s (NYSE:BR) recent US$755m drop adds to long-term losses
To get a sense of who is truly in control of Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. ( NYSE:BR ), it is important to...
Narrowly focused vehicles in Europe have struggled to attract inflows despite broader booming demand
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
BR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BRWant to see what other sources are saying about Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc (BR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc (BR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc (BR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch