Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc. (BR): Price and Financial Metrics
BR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$179.05||52-week high||$189.69|
|Prev. close||$181.00||52-week low||$131.35|
|Day high||$182.36||Avg. volume||548,585|
|50-day MA||$179.92||Dividend yield||1.77%|
|200-day MA||$155.89||Market Cap||21.15B|
BR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BR POWR Grades
- BR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 81.39% of US stocks.
- BR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 28.93% of US stocks).
BR Stock Summary
- BR has a market capitalization of $21,763,031,824 -- more than approximately 90.7% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BR is currently 26.43, higher than 84.4% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of BROADRIDGE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BROADRIDGE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS INC are LW, AME, STLD, CMC, and MSGS.
- BR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BROADRIDGE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS INC's official web site, go to www.broadridge.com.
BR Valuation Summary
- BR's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 38.46% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 201 months, BR's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BR.
BR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -31.41%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -31.06%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.1%.
The table below shows BR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.48% of graded US stocks.
- BR's asset turnover comes in at 0.789 -- ranking 188th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- BOX, PRGS, and SMSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BR.
The table below shows BR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc. (BR) Company Bio
Broadridge Financial Solutions is a public corporate services and financial technology company founded in 2007 as a spin-off from management software company Automatic Data Processing. Broadridge supplies public companies with proxy statements, annual reports and other financial documents, and shareholder communications solutions, such as virtual annual meetings. (Source:Wikipedia)
BR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BR Latest Social Stream
View Full BR Social Stream
Latest BR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROADRIDGE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BR as an investment opportunity.
Broadridge (BR) benefits from its growth strategy in governance, capital markets and wealth management.
Interpublic's (IPG) increasingly diverse workforce gives the company a key competitive edge.
Fiserv (FI) gains from a diversified portfolio and increasing efficiency in capital usage amid foreign currency risks.
Aptiv's (APTV) "smart architecture" provides a competitive advantage and should help it continue gaining market share.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. ( NYSE:BR ) saw a decent share price growth in the teens level on the NYSE over...
BR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BRWant to see what other sources are saying about Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc (BR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc (BR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc (BR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch