Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR): Price and Financial Metrics
BR Stock Summary
- BR has a higher market value than 87.88% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,706,805,428.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,620.15, Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.07% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc's share price is greater than that of only 6.56% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHD, IEX, HBAN, MKTX, and EXPD.
- Visit BR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.broadridge.com.
BR Stock Price Chart More Charts
BR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$132.57||52-week high||$136.99|
|Prev. close||$131.00||52-week low||$93.77|
|Day high||$132.83||Avg. volume||499,971|
|50-day MA||$123.06||Dividend yield||1.65%|
|200-day MA||$124.42||Market Cap||15.20B|
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR) Company Bio
Broadridge Financial provides investor communications and technology-driven solutions for the financial services industry in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and internationally. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Lake Success, New York.