Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.12% of US stocks.
- BR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- BR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
BR Stock Summary
- BR has a higher market value than 87.51% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $20,460,616,715.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 210.46, Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.17% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 134.55%, Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.82% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PWR, CTLT, CRL, LDOS, and AME.
- Visit BR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.broadridge.com.
BR Valuation Summary
- BR's price/sales ratio is 4; this is 24.53% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 176 months, BR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 22.2.
- BR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 22.2 over the prior 176 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BR.
BR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 56.78%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 46.07%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 53.52%.
The table below shows BR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.48% of graded US stocks.
- BR's asset turnover comes in at 0.789 -- ranking 188th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- BOX, PRGS, and SMSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BR.
The table below shows BR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$168.25||52-week high||$185.00|
|Prev. close||$168.57||52-week low||$137.91|
|Day high||$171.66||Avg. volume||515,298|
|50-day MA||$173.77||Dividend yield||1.52%|
|200-day MA||$164.38||Market Cap||19.61B|
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR) Company Bio
Broadridge Financial provides investor communications and technology-driven solutions for the financial services industry in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and internationally. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Lake Success, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BR Latest Social Stream
View Full BR Social Stream
Latest BR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BR as an investment opportunity.
Wall Street analysts predict that Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) will announce $0.82 earnings per share (EPS) for the current quarter, according to Zacks. Five analysts have provided estimates for Broadridge Financial Solutions earnings, with estimates ranging from $0.78 to $0.86. Broadridge Financial Solutions reported earnings of $0.73 per share in the same quarter last 
Courier Capital LLC bought a new position in shares of Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) during the third quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund bought 1,303 shares of the business services providers stock, valued at approximately $217,000. Other hedge funds and other institutional investors have 
President at Broadridge Asset Management Solutions departs for platform billed as marketplace for pre-IPO equity. The post Broadridge loses key asset management solutions lead appeared first on Global Custodian The Leading quarterly magazine covering the international securities services industry .
Marshall Wace LLP bought a new stake in shares of Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) during the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund bought 14,878 shares of the business services providers stock, valued at approximately $2,403,000. Several other institutional investors and hedge 
Custodian becomes the latest securities services player to partner with Snowflake, following Citi and Broadridge. The post Northern Trust collaborates with Snowflake to enhance data sharing for asset servicing clients appeared first on Global Custodian The Leading quarterly magazine covering the international securities services industry .
BR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BRWant to see what other sources are saying about Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc (BR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc (BR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc (BR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch