BELLRING BRANDS, INC. (BRBR): Price and Financial Metrics
BRBR Stock Summary
- Bellring Brands Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 5.89% of US listed stocks.
- Bellring Brands Inc's stock had its IPO on October 17, 2019, making it an older stock than just 1.4% of US equities in our set.
- BRBR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 6.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bellring Brands Inc are VGR, PRAA, HDSN, PBH, and PMTS.
- BRBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bellring Brands Inc's official web site, go to www.bellring.com.
BRBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.80||52-week high||$26.53|
|Prev. close||$25.00||52-week low||$15.28|
|Day high||$25.02||Avg. volume||240,945|
|50-day MA||$24.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.05||Market Cap||977.84M|
BELLRING BRANDS, INC. (BRBR) Company Bio
Bellring Brands, Inc. manufactures food supplements. The Company produces nutritional items such as protein shakes, powders, and bars. Bellring Brands serves customers in the State of Missouri.
BRBR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BRBR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Bellring Brands Inc ranked in the 59th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 16.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Bellring Brands Inc, consider:
- In the past 1.32 years, Bellring Brands Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.04%; that's better than only 24.66% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Defensive sector, where it is classified.
- 60% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 24.31% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 40% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 75.65% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BRBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRBR Latest Social Stream
View Full BRBR Social Stream
Latest BRBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bellring Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRBR as an investment opportunity.
Yahoo Finance’s Julie Hyman and Brian Sozzi discuss inflation outlook from Goldman Sachs and food companies.
Fears of food inflation are picking up.
ST. LOUIS, Feb. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BellRing Brands, Inc. (NYSE:BRBR) (the “Company”) today announced that its subsidiary, BellRing Brands, LLC (“BellRing LLC”), completed an opportunistic repricing of its existing $636.2 million term loan through an amendment to its credit agreement. The amendment refinances BellRing LLC’s term loan to reduce the interest rate on the term loan by 100 basis points (1.00%) to the Eurodollar Rate plus 4.00% or the Base Rate plus 3.00%, and also reduces the floor for the Eurodollar Rate for BellRing LLC’s term loan from 1.00% to 0.75%. In addition, the amendment provides that if on or before August 26, 2021 BellRing LLC repays the term loan with the proceeds of a new financing at a lower effective interest rate, or further amends the credit agreem...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 5, 2021 / Bellring Brands Inc - Ordinary Shares - Class A (NYSE:BRBR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 5, 2021 at 10:30 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
BellRing Brands (BRBR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
BRBR Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!