BELLRING BRANDS, INC. (BRBR): Price and Financial Metrics
BRBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.14||52-week high||$42.00|
|Prev. close||$40.54||52-week low||$20.20|
|Day high||$40.96||Avg. volume||962,489|
|50-day MA||$38.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.83||Market Cap||5.28B|
BRBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRBR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BRBR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.44% of US stocks.
- BRBR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BRBR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.09% of US stocks).
BRBR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BRBR is -4.31 -- better than only 3.25% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BRBR is currently 38.44, higher than 90.41% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- BRBR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 4.95% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRBR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WSC, WMS, ADNT, DIN, and TWNK.
- Visit BRBR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bellring.com.
BRBR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, BRBR's price/earnings ratio is 77.78% higher, now standing at 35.2.
- Over the past 48 months, BRBR's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRBR.
BRBR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRBR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.75% of graded US stocks.
- BRBR's asset turnover comes in at 1.79 -- ranking 9th of 58 Food Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BRBR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BELLRING BRANDS, INC. (BRBR) Company Bio
Bellring Brands, Inc. manufactures food supplements. The Company produces nutritional items such as protein shakes, powders, and bars. Bellring Brands serves customers in the State of Missouri.
BRBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRBR Latest Social Stream
View Full BRBR Social Stream
Latest BRBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BELLRING BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRBR as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights The projected fair value for BellRing Brands is US$52.00 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity...
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. One common approach is to try and...
The markets’ momentum has slowed in recent weeks.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best 52-week high stocks to buy now. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Best 52-Week High Stocks To Buy Now. Investors are on the edge amid a lack of clarity on the Federal Reserve’s possible moves to fight inflation that remains […]
Private-label brands used to be dismissed as lower quality or cheap. But not anymore. Goldman Sachs Managing Director Jason English explains that millennials, who are now the ones forming households, don't share that same stigma. English, who covers consumer staples stocks, says it presents a problem for companies who bank on having well-known brands. When it comes to his coverage, English is not favoring General Mills (GIS), Campbell Soup (CPB), or J.M. Smucker (SJM), because they have "underperformed" and "their businesses are really going to be challenged." As for stocks he likes, "we want more global-facing businesses," English says, highlighting Mondelez (MDLZ) and Colgate-Palmolive (CL). English also likes BellRing Brands (BRBR) saying the company is "absolutely on fire."
BRBR Price Returns