BELLRING BRANDS, INC. (BRBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRBR POWR Grades
- BRBR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRBR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BRBR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.82% of US stocks).
BRBR Stock Summary
- BELLRING BRANDS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 3.37% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BRBR is currently 66.24, higher than 94.11% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- BRBR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 4.72% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BELLRING BRANDS INC are TNL, PMTS, BBWI, ACT, and PBH.
- BRBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BELLRING BRANDS INC's official web site, go to www.bellring.com.
BRBR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, BRBR's EV/EBIT ratio is 18.45% higher, now standing at 24.4.
- BRBR's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.5 over the prior 42 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRBR.
BRBR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRBR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.75% of graded US stocks.
- BRBR's asset turnover comes in at 1.79 -- ranking 9th of 58 Food Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BRBR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BRBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.01||52-week high||$33.77|
|Prev. close||$33.45||52-week low||$20.20|
|Day high||$33.59||Avg. volume||984,825|
|50-day MA||$30.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.66||Market Cap||4.41B|
BELLRING BRANDS, INC. (BRBR) Company Bio
Bellring Brands, Inc. manufactures food supplements. The Company produces nutritional items such as protein shakes, powders, and bars. Bellring Brands serves customers in the State of Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRBR Latest Social Stream
View Full BRBR Social Stream
Latest BRBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BELLRING BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRBR as an investment opportunity.
BellRing Brands (NYSE:BRBR) Is Very Good At Capital Allocation
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
Protein Booster Rings The Breakout Bell — Again
After already powering past a buy point in January, protein shake and PowerBar firm BellRing rings the breakout bell again.
Earnings Tell The Story For BellRing Brands, Inc. (NYSE:BRBR)
With a price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of 33.7x BellRing Brands, Inc. ( NYSE:BRBR ) may be sending very bearish...
Here's Why We Think BellRing Brands (NYSE:BRBR) Might Deserve Your Attention Today
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
BellRing Brands, Inc. (NYSE:BRBR) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
BellRing Brands, Inc. (NYSE:BRBR) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript February 7, 2023 Operator: Welcome to the BellRing Brands First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast. Hosting the call today from BellRing Brands are Darcy Davenport, President and Chief Executive Officer; and Paul Rode, Chief Financial Officer. Today’s call is being recorded and will be […]
BRBR Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...