BELLRING BRANDS, INC. (BRBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRBR POWR Grades
- BRBR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 83.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRBR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BRBR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.82% of US stocks).
BRBR Stock Summary
- BELLRING BRANDS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 3.51% of US listed stocks.
- BRBR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 5.33% of US stocks.
- The volatility of BELLRING BRANDS INC's share price is greater than that of merely 9.61% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRBR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TWNK, GRC, WSC, PBH, and SMPL.
- BRBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BELLRING BRANDS INC's official web site, go to www.bellring.com.
BRBR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, BRBR's price/sales ratio is 25% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- Over the past 38 months, BRBR's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRBR.
BRBR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRBR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.75% of graded US stocks.
- BRBR's asset turnover comes in at 1.79 -- ranking 9th of 58 Food Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BRBR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BRBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.86||52-week high||$29.09|
|Prev. close||$24.30||52-week low||$20.20|
|Day high||$24.29||Avg. volume||1,042,938|
|50-day MA||$23.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.17||Market Cap||3.25B|
BELLRING BRANDS, INC. (BRBR) Company Bio
Bellring Brands, Inc. manufactures food supplements. The Company produces nutritional items such as protein shakes, powders, and bars. Bellring Brands serves customers in the State of Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRBR Latest Social Stream
View Full BRBR Social Stream
Latest BRBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BELLRING BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRBR as an investment opportunity.
BellRing Brands Announces Secondary Equity Offering of 4,597,339 Shares of Common Stock Held by Post
ST. LOUIS, Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BellRing Brands, Inc. (NYSE: BRBR) (“BellRing”) today announced an underwritten offering of 4,597,339 shares of its common stock currently owned by Post Holdings, Inc. (“Post”), BellRing’s former parent company. Post expects to exchange such shares of our common stock for certain indebtedness of Post held by J.P. Morgan Securities LLC (the “selling stockholder”) prior to the closing of the offering. The selling stockholder then expects to sell such sh
BellRing Brands ( NYSE:BRBR ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.37b (up 10.0% from FY 2021...
BellRing Brands Inc (NYSE: BRBR) reported fourth-quarter FY22 sales growth of 11.5% year-on-year to $379.20 million, missing the consensus of $400.40 million. The gross profit increased 27.4% to $122.3 million, with a gross margin expanding from 28.2% to 32.3%. Selling, general and administrative expenses rose 47.9% to $56.2 million. The operating margin was 16.11%, and the operating income for the quarter rose 15.1% to $61.1 million. The company held $35.8 million in cash and equivalents as of
BellRing Brands (BRBR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.90% and 6.31%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ST. LOUIS, Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BellRing Brands, Inc. (NYSE:BRBR) (“BellRing”), a holding company operating in the global convenient nutrition category, today reported results for the fourth fiscal quarter and fiscal year ended September 30, 2022. Highlights: Fourth quarter net sales of $379.2 million, operating profit of $61.1 million; net earnings available to common stockholders of $33.7 million and Adjusted EBITDA of $79.9 millionFiscal year net sales of $1,371.5 million, operat
BRBR Price Returns