BELLRING BRANDS, INC. (BRBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRBR POWR Grades
- BRBR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 81.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRBR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BRBR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
BRBR Stock Summary
- Bellring Brands Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 4.77% of US listed stocks.
- BRBR's went public 2.45 years ago, making it older than merely 6.71% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -0.23 for Bellring Brands Inc; that's greater than it is for only 5.29% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bellring Brands Inc are KAR, GNW, PRAA, ECPG, and CPS.
- BRBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bellring Brands Inc's official web site, go to www.bellring.com.
BRBR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, BRBR's EV/EBIT ratio is 25.56% higher, now standing at 22.6.
- Over the past 23 months, BRBR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 41.9.
- BRBR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 18.6 over the prior 23 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRBR.
BRBR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRBR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.75% of graded US stocks.
- BRBR's asset turnover comes in at 1.79 -- ranking 9th of 58 Food Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BRBR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BRBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.88||52-week high||$34.19|
|Prev. close||$25.73||52-week low||$20.36|
|Day high||$26.42||Avg. volume||1,096,032|
|50-day MA||$23.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.48||Market Cap||3.53B|
BELLRING BRANDS, INC. (BRBR) Company Bio
Bellring Brands, Inc. manufactures food supplements. The Company produces nutritional items such as protein shakes, powders, and bars. Bellring Brands serves customers in the State of Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRBR Latest Social Stream
View Full BRBR Social Stream
Latest BRBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bellring Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRBR as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- BellRing Brands Inc. shelved its $840 million junk-bond offering Thursday amid increased global market volatility after Russia began an invasion of Ukraine.Most Read from BloombergTaiwan to Join in U.S.-Led Sanctions on Russia: Ukraine UpdateRussia Invasion of Ukraine Ignites European Security CrisisRussia Hits Airfields; Kyiv Imposes Martial Law: Ukraine UpdateStocks Rise as Oil Pares Gain After Biden Address: Markets WrapSix Early Thoughts on Russia's Invasion of UkraineThe comp
BellRing Distribution, LLC -- Moody's assigns B2 CFR to BellRing Distribution, LLC; B3 rating to proposed unsecured notes; outlook stable
Rating Action: Moody's assigns B2 CFR to BellRing Distribution, LLC; B3 rating to proposed unsecured notes; outlook stableGlobal Credit Research - 22 Feb 2022New York, February 22, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") assigned a B3 rating to BellRing Distribution, LLC's ("New BellRing" or "BellRing") proposed new $840 million 10-year unsecured notes. Moody's is also reassigning corporate ratings to the new debt issuer BellRing including a B2 Corporate Family Rating ("CFR"), a B2-PD Probability of Default Rating ("PDR"), and an SGL-1 Speculative Grade Liquidity rating.
ST. LOUIS, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BellRing Distribution, LLC (“New BellRing”) today announced that it intends to commence a private offering to eligible purchasers of $840.0 million in aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2032 (the “Notes”). The Notes are being offered in connection with the transactions involved with Post Holdings, Inc.’s (“Post”) anticipated spin-off of 80.1% of its interest in New BellRing to Post shareholders, and completion of the Notes offering is cond
Post Holdings Announces Record Date for Anticipated Spin-Off of its Interest in BellRing Brands to Post Shareholders
ST. LOUIS, Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Post Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:POST) (“Post”), a consumer packaged goods holding company, today announced it has set a record date of February 25, 2022 (the “Record Date”) for the anticipated spin-off of 80.1% of its interest in BellRing Brands (“BellRing”) to Post shareholders.
BRBR earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2021.
BRBR Price Returns