BRC Inc. (BRCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRCC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BRCC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 51.98% of US stocks.
- BRCC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BRCC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
BRCC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BRCC is 9.22 -- better than 96.28% of US stocks.
- BRCC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.54 -- higher than only 4.96% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- BRCC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.21% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BRC INC are INUV, WIRE, AXR, BARK, and SKY.
- To check out BRC INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001891101.
BRCC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, BRCC's price/sales ratio is 114.29% higher, now standing at 4.5.
- BRCC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 83.4 over the prior 21 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRCC.
BRCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.83||52-week high||$34.00|
|Prev. close||$5.92||52-week low||$5.77|
|Day high||$6.02||Avg. volume||1,043,699|
|50-day MA||$6.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.13||Market Cap||1.23B|
BRC Inc. (BRCC) Company Bio
BRC Inc. operates as a coffee company. It supports veterans, active-duty military, first responders, and the American way of life. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRCC Latest Social Stream
View Full BRCC Social Stream
Latest BRCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRCC as an investment opportunity.
These Trump stocks offer immense upside potential in line with Donald Trump's bid to ascend the White House throne again.
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Consumer Goods sector with new ratings on Dillard's (DDS – Research Report) and BRC (BRCC – Research Report). Dillard's (DDS) In a report released today, Dana Telsey from Telsey Advisory maintained a Hold rating on Dillard's, with a price target of $380.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $320.69. According to TipRanks.com, Telsey is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of > BRC (BRCC) Telsey Advisory analyst Sarang Vora maintained a Buy rating on BRC today and set a price target of $12.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $7.
SALT LAKE CITY, November 10, 2022--BRC Inc. (NYSE: BRCC), a rapidly growing and mission-driven premium coffee company founded to support veterans, active-duty military, first responders and serve a broad customer base by connecting consumers with great coffee and a unique brand experience, today announced financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2022.
SALT LAKE CITY, October 31, 2022--BRC Inc. ("The Company", "BRCC" or "Black Rifle Coffee Company"; NYSE: BRCC) a rapidly growing and mission-driven premium coffee company founded to support Veterans, active-duty military, first responders and serve a broad customer base by connecting consumers with great coffee and a unique brand experience, today announced that it will report third quarter 2022 financial results before the U.S. stock market opens on Thursday, November 10, 2022. On that day, man
PHOENIX, October 19, 2022--Black Rifle Coffee Company (BRCC), a rapidly growing and mission-driven premium coffee company founded to support Veterans, active-duty military, and first responders, will celebrate the launch of its first Outpost in Phoenix, AZ with a grand opening event on October 22. The store is located at 4126 E. Indian School Road, Phoenix, AZ 85018.
BRCC Price Returns