Craft Brew Alliance, Inc. (BREW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BREW Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Craft Brew Alliance Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, BREW has reported earnings growth of 74.93%, putting it ahead of 86.25% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Craft Brew Alliance Inc's share price is greater than that of only 0.52% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BREW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VRA, SAFT, ZUMZ, CVCO, and WTS.
- BREW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Craft Brew Alliance Inc's official web site, go to www.craftbrew.com.
BREW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BREW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.51||52-week high||$16.61|
|Prev. close||$16.49||52-week low||$7.11|
|Day high||$16.51||Avg. volume||233,347|
|50-day MA||$15.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.51||Market Cap||322.69M|
Craft Brew Alliance, Inc. (BREW) Company Bio
Craft Brew Alliance Inc. engages in brewing and selling craft beers and ciders under the Kona, Widmer Brothers, Redhook, Omission, and Square Mile brand names in the United States. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Portland, Oregon.
Most Popular Stories View All
BREW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BREW Latest Social Stream
View Full BREW Social Stream
Latest BREW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Craft Brew Alliance Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BREW as an investment opportunity.
This weekly column explains the reasons behind the movement in a selection of the largest U.S. cash merger arbitrage spreads from the past week as calculated by Merger Arbitrage Limited. We analyze the attractiveness and profitability of each spread going forward and indicate the trading position or action we have...
Merger Arbitrage Mondays - Condor Hospitality Terminates Merger Agreement With NHT Operating Partnership
Merger activity slowed down last week with no new deals announced, one completed active deal and one deal terminated. Two potential deals were announced last week. According to Bloomberg, UBS Group (UBS) Chairman Axel Weber has been studying the feasibility of a mega-merger with rival Credit Suisse Group (CS) as...
The U.S. Justice Department said on Friday it approved Anheuser-Bush's
PORTLAND, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Craft Brew Alliance Reports Second Quarter and Year-to-date 2020 Results
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds' and successful investors' positions as of the end of the first quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund's trades on numerous financial […]
BREW Price Returns
Continue Researching BREWWant to do more research on Craft Brew Alliance Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Craft Brew Alliance Inc (BREW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Craft Brew Alliance Inc (BREW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Craft Brew Alliance Inc (BREW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch