Bluerock Residential Growth REIT, Inc. (BRG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRG POWR Grades
- BRG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 69.53% of US stocks.
- BRG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BRG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
BRG Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BLUEROCK RESIDENTIAL GROWTH REIT INC is higher than it is for about 93.95% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 32.72 for BLUEROCK RESIDENTIAL GROWTH REIT INC; that's greater than it is for 99.04% of US stocks.
- The volatility of BLUEROCK RESIDENTIAL GROWTH REIT INC's share price is greater than that of only 0% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are USDP, NOG, MCG, PAGP, and USAC.
- BRG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BLUEROCK RESIDENTIAL GROWTH REIT INC's official web site, go to www.bluerockresidential.com.
BRG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, BRG's EV/EBIT ratio is 24.18% lower, now standing at 20.7.
- Over the past 104 months, BRG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 106.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRG.
BRG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 137.66%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -82.25%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 3.96%.
The table below shows BRG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.9% of graded US stocks.
- BRG's asset turnover comes in at 0.09 -- ranking 232nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- PGRE, ALX, and BEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BRG.
The table below shows BRG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.60||52-week high||$27.48|
|Prev. close||$26.92||52-week low||$12.54|
|Day high||$26.92||Avg. volume||349,147|
|50-day MA||$26.42||Dividend yield||2.44%|
|200-day MA||$26.44||Market Cap||811.49M|
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT, Inc. (BRG) Company Bio
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT, Inc. is an equity real estate investment trust launched and managed by Bluerock Multifamily Advisor, LLC. The firm makes its investments in the residential properties. The company was founded in 2008, and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRG Latest Social Stream
View Full BRG Social Stream
Latest BRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLUEROCK RESIDENTIAL GROWTH REIT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRG as an investment opportunity.
Pioneering alternative asset manager Bluerock announced today that it is commemorating its 20th year by partnering with The Nature Conservancy to fund the planting of 20,000 trees throughout the United States, in support of the Conservancy's tree planting campaign. The firm, which has grown to more than $15 billion in acquired and managed assets since its founding in October 2002, reports that the tree planting program is scheduled for completion within the year.
Board of Directors of Bluerock Residential Growth REIT, Inc. Approves the Completion of the Proposed Spin-Off of its Single-Family Rental Business to Shareholders; Completion of Spin-Off and Acquisition of Bluerock Residential Growth REIT by Affiliates of Blackstone Real Estate Expected on October 6, 2022
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT, Inc. (NYSE American: BRG) ("BRG" or the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors (the "BRG Board") has approved the distribution to its shareholders of all of the outstanding shares of common stock of Bluerock Homes Trust, Inc., which will become the holder of the Company's single-family rental business (the "Spin-Off"). The Spin-Off is expected to be completed on October 6, 2022 before the opening of the New York Stock Exchange American. BRG, whic
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Announces Suspension of Series B Redeemable Preferred Stock Redemptions, Series T Redeemable Preferred Stock Redemptions and Warrant Exercises
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT, Inc. (NYSE American: BRG) ("BRG" or the "Company") today announced that, in connection with its previously announced acquisition (the "Merger") by affiliates of Blackstone Real Estate, which, subject to the satisfaction or waiver of the remaining closing conditions in the merger agreement, is expected to close on or about October 6, 2022, BRG will:
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT (BRG) Announces Third Quarter Dividends on 7.625% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock and 7.125% Series D Cumulative Preferred Stock, and September Dividends on Series B Preferred Stock and Series T Preferred Stock
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT, Inc. (NYSE American: BRG) (the "Company") today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized and the Company has declared a quarterly cash dividend on the Company's 7.625% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (the "Series C Preferred Stock") for the third quarter of 2022, in the amount of $0.4765625 per share (the "Series C Preferred Dividend"). In addition, the Board of Directors has authorized and the Company has declared a quarterly cash div
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT and Blackstone Real Estate Announce Anticipated Closing Date of Acquisition and Spin-Off
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT, Inc. (NYSE American: BRG) (the "Company") and Blackstone Real Estate ("Blackstone") today announced that the completion of the proposed acquisition of the Company by Blackstone (the "Acquisition"), and the proposed spin-off of the Company's single-family rental business to its shareholders (the "Spin-Off"), is expected to occur on or about October 6, 2022. The completion of the Acquisition remains subject to the consummation of the Spin-Off, as well as the satis
BRG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BRGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc (BRG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc (BRG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc (BRG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch