Bluerock Residential Growth REIT, Inc. (BRG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BRG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRG is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- BRG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 9.92% of US stocks).
BRG Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc is higher than it is for about 93.87% of US stocks.
- BRG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.3% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BRG comes in at 83.33% -- higher than that of 97.6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PBFX, HT, ROIC, ESBA, and IRT.
- Visit BRG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bluerockresidential.com.
BRG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, BRG's price/earnings ratio is 131.16% lower, now standing at -11.7.
- Over the past 90 months, BRG's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.7.
- BRG's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.7 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRG.
BRG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -6.42%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -31.65%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -612.27%.
The table below shows BRG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.92% of graded US stocks.
- BRG's asset turnover comes in at 0.09 -- ranking 234th of 456 Trading stocks.
- ARCC, UDR, and BEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BRG.
The table below shows BRG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.97||52-week high||$13.07|
|Prev. close||$11.94||52-week low||$7.02|
|Day high||$12.10||Avg. volume||358,653|
|50-day MA||$11.70||Dividend yield||5.44%|
|200-day MA||$10.86||Market Cap||316.14M|
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT, Inc. (BRG) Company Bio
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT, Inc. is an equity real estate investment trust launched and managed by Bluerock Multifamily Advisor, LLC. The firm makes its investments in the residential properties. The company was founded in 2008, and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRG Latest Social Stream
View Full BRG Social Stream
Latest BRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRG as an investment opportunity.
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT (NYSE: BRG) is reportedly exploring its strategic options. Bloomberg reported that the residential REIT (real estate investment trust) is working with an advisor to weigh its options, including selling itself or completing a recapitalization. The move comes at a time when apartment buildings -- especially those in the Sun Belt region, where Bluerock focuses -- are in high demand by renters and investors.
(Bloomberg) -- Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc., a multifamily landlord, is exploring strategic options including an outright sale, according to people with knowledge of the matter. The shares jumped as much as 11% on the news.The New York-based company, led by Chief Executive Officer Robert Ramin Kamfar, is working with an adviser to weigh alternatives including a recapitalization, the people said. A Bluerock representative declined to comment.Bluerock develops and owns apartments in marke
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT (BRG) Announces Third Quarter Dividends on Common Stock, 7.625% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock, and 7.125% Series D Cumulative Preferred Stock
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT, Inc. (NYSE American: BRG) (the "Company") today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized and the Company has declared quarterly cash dividends on the Company's Class A common stock (the "Class A Common Stock") and the Company's Class C common stock (the "Class C Common Stock") for the third quarter of 2021, in each case in the amount of $0.1625 per share (collectively, the "Common Dividends"). In addition, the Board of Directors has authorized and th
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT, Inc. (NYSE American: BRG) ("the Company"), an owner of highly amenitized multifamily apartment communities, announced today its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT (BRG) Second Quarter 2021 Earnings - Conference Call Set for August 5
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT, Inc. (NYSE: BRG) will release its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021, before the market opens on Thursday, August 5, 2021. The Company will host a conference call to discuss its financial results on Thursday, August 5, 2021, at 11:00 AM (Eastern Time). The call will include prepared remarks by management as well as a question and answer session.
BRG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BRGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc (BRG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc (BRG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc (BRG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch