Bluerock Residential Growth REIT, Inc. (BRG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, BRG has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than merely 3.78% US-listed dividend payers.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 19.39 -- higher than 97.93% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Currently, BRG generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 5.47% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BRG's price: AHC, RGCO, CIZN, HMI and RUSHA.
BRG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for BRG, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 9.07% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc's dividend yield of 6.14% is in the top 10.92%.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, BRG has a beta lower than 5.48% of them.
BRG Dividend Chart
BRG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BRG Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on BRG dividends?Want to do more research on Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc Common Stock (BRG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc (BRG) - Dividend Investor
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc (BRG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha