Bluerock Residential Growth REIT, Inc. (BRG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BRG's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than just 4.08% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, BRG's comes in at 30.21 -- better than 98.68% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BRG's price: KIRK, WSTG, TMO, GSHD and SPOK.
BRG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 11.3%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc produces a dividend yield 7.97% -- which falls in the top 9.23%.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc, its beta is lower than 8.5% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
BRG Dividend Chart
BRG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BRG Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on BRG dividends?Want to do more research on Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc Common Stock (BRG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc (BRG) - Dividend Investor
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc (BRG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha