Bluerock Residential Growth REIT, Inc. (BRG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BRG's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 3.62% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 6.15 -- higher than 95.47% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- BRG is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 8.51% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BRG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CM, RELL, KRO, CC and SEM.
BRG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for BRG, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 1712.06% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Real Estate sector, Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc's expected return of 1712.06% is higher than 97.33% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 97.33% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc's market cap of $780 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 99.81% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for BRG, approximately 98.61% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
BRG Dividend Chart
BRG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BRG Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on BRG dividends?Want to do more research on Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc Common Stock (BRG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc (BRG) - Dividend Investor
Bluerock Residential Growth REIT Inc (BRG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha