Bridgford Foods Corporation (BRID): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRID Stock Summary
- BRID's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Bridgford Foods Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, BRID has reported earnings growth of -256%, putting it ahead of merely 7.73% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRID, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BSET, IMKTA, AHPI, CGA, and HFFG.
- Visit BRID's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bridgford.com.
BRID Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, BRID's price/sales ratio is 64.29% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- BRID's price/earnings ratio has moved up 622.5 over the prior 243 months.
- BRID's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 23976.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRID.
BRID Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -71.04%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 40.78%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 33.48%.
The table below shows BRID's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRID Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRID Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.87||52-week high||$21.08|
|Prev. close||$12.87||52-week low||$10.26|
|Day high||$12.93||Avg. volume||1,998|
|50-day MA||$11.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.12||Market Cap||116.86M|
Bridgford Foods Corporation (BRID) Company Bio
Bridgford Foods Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, markets, and distributes frozen and snack food products in the United States. The company was founded in 1932 and is based in Anaheim, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRID Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRID Latest Social Stream
View Full BRID Social Stream
Latest BRID News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bridgford Foods Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRID as an investment opportunity.
Bridgford Foods Co. (NASDAQ:BRID)s share price passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $12.13 and traded as low as $11.75. Bridgford Foods shares last traded at $11.75, with a volume of 757 shares traded. The businesss 50 day moving average price  The post Bridgford Foods (NASDAQ:BRID) Stock Crosses Below 50 Day Moving Average of $12.13 appeared first on ETF Daily News .
DALLAS, Nov. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bridgford Foods Corporation (Nasdaq: BRID) today announced that effective October 30, 2021, the Board of Directors of Bridgford Foods Corporation made the following changes to principal officers of the company. The Board of Directors elected Michael W. Bridgford as Chairman of the Board. He succeeds William L. Bridgford who was elected Vice President. Michael Bridgford has most recently served as Vice President of Bridgford Foods Corporation with responsibility for the companys sales and marketing operations in the Frozen Food Products Segment.
Insights on the Pepperoni Global Market to 2027 - Featuring Bridgford Foods, Hormel Foods and US Foods Holding Among Others
Dublin, Nov. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Global Pepperoni Market, Forecast, Impact of COVID-19, Industry Trends, by Product Type, Region, Growth, Opportunity Company Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering.
World''s Meat Snacks Industry Worth $14.3 Billion by 2027 - Competitive Insights & Analysis of Key Players Nestle Group, Hormel Foods, Conagra Brands, Bridgford Foods, and Hershey - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Meat Snacks Market Global Forecast 2021-2027, Industry Trends, Share, Insight, Growth, Impact of COVID-19, Opportunity Company Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. According to the report, the Global Meat Snacks Market will be worth US$ 14.31 billion by 2027. In recent years, the consumption of meat snacks has increased substantially due to the tendency to reduce caloric intake, lack of time, and increased consumption of foods with
Earnings results for Bridgford Foods , Analyst Opinion on Bridgford Foods , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:BRID), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Reports First Quarter 2020 Results Bridgford Foods (NASDAQ:BRID) appeared first on .
BRID Price Returns