Bridgford Foods Corporation (BRID): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRID Stock Summary
- Bridgford Foods Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.77% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Bridgford Foods Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- BRID's price/sales ratio is 0.68; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 12.64% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bridgford Foods Corp are MSB, CIX, SAMG, VLGEA, and UG.
- BRID's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bridgford Foods Corp's official web site, go to www.bridgford.com.
BRID Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, BRID's price/earnings ratio is 41.86% higher, now standing at 30.5.
- Over the past 243 months, BRID's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $40.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRID.
BRID Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRID Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.11||52-week high||$21.80|
|Prev. close||$15.78||52-week low||$13.68|
|Day high||$15.91||Avg. volume||8,617|
|50-day MA||$16.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.14||Market Cap||137.20M|
Bridgford Foods Corporation (BRID) Company Bio
Bridgford Foods Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, markets, and distributes frozen and snack food products in the United States. The company was founded in 1932 and is based in Anaheim, California.
BRID Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRID Latest Social Stream
View Full BRID Social Stream
Latest BRID News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bridgford Foods Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRID as an investment opportunity.
EnWave Signs Technology Evaluation and License Option Agreement with Bridgford Foods Corporation to Collaborate with the U.S. Army to Produce Military Rations
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, April 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EnWave Corporation (TSX-V:ENW | FSE:E4U) (“EnWave”, or the “Company”) announced today that it has signed a technology evaluation and license option agreement (the “TELOA”) with Bridgford Foods Corporation (NASDAQ: BRID) (“Bridgford”), a leading American food production company. Bridgford currently focuses on the production of frozen and snack foods, with operations in California, Texas, Illinois and North Carolina. Prior to the signing of the TELOA, Bridgford entered into a cooperative research and development agreement (“CRADA”) with the U.S. Army to jointly develop commercially viable military ration components. The CRADA allows EnWave to install a 10kW REV™ machine recently purchased by the U.S. Army in February 2021 at ...
ANAHEIM, Calif., Nov. 06, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bridgford Foods Corporation (Nasdaq: BRID) today announced that Allan Bridgford Jr. resigned as a member of the Board of Directors of Bridgford Foods Corporation. The resignation was not the result of a disagreement with management regarding operations, policies or practices of the Company. Mr. Bridgford will continue to serve as a consultant to the Company. CONTACT: CONTACT: Bridgford Foods Corporation R. Lancy, 714/526-5533
BRID Price Returns