Bridgford Foods Corporation (BRID): Price and Financial Metrics
BRID Stock Summary
- BRID's went public 35.19 years ago, making it older than 92.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Bridgford Foods Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Bridgford Foods Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 6.73% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRID, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WMK, CCRC, VALU, CIX, and OBCI.
- BRID's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bridgford Foods Corp's official web site, go to www.bridgford.com.
BRID Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRID Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.75||52-week high||$23.80|
|Prev. close||$15.42||52-week low||$14.06|
|Day high||$15.70||Avg. volume||4,413|
|50-day MA||$17.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.33||Market Cap||133.93M|
Bridgford Foods Corporation (BRID) Company Bio
Bridgford Foods Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, markets, and distributes frozen and snack food products in the United States. The company was founded in 1932 and is based in Anaheim, California.
BRID Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRID Latest Social Stream
View Full BRID Social Stream
Latest BRID News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bridgford Foods Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRID as an investment opportunity.
Unfortunately for some shareholders, the Bridgford Foods (NASDAQ:BRID) share price has dived 30% in the last thirty...
BRID Price Returns
Continue Researching BRIDWant to see what other sources are saying about Bridgford Foods Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!