Bridgford Foods Corporation (BRID): Price and Financial Metrics
BRID Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.16||52-week high||$15.29|
|Prev. close||$11.25||52-week low||$10.03|
|Day high||$11.16||Avg. volume||4,984|
|50-day MA||$11.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.26||Market Cap||101.30M|
BRID Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRID Stock Summary
- BRIDGFORD FOODS CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.16% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of BRIDGFORD FOODS CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.39, BRIDGFORD FOODS CORP has a higher such ratio than just 13.95% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRIDGFORD FOODS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be WVVI, NODK, LL, CVR, and VRME.
- BRID's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BRIDGFORD FOODS CORP's official web site, go to www.bridgford.com.
BRID Valuation Summary
- BRID's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 78.95% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BRID's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 63.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRID.
BRID Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 145.1%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -153.67%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 42.77%.
The table below shows BRID's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Bridgford Foods Corporation (BRID) Company Bio
Bridgford Foods Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, markets, and distributes frozen and snack food products in the United States. The company was founded in 1932 and is based in Anaheim, California.
BRID Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRID Latest Social Stream
View Full BRID Social Stream
Latest BRID News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRIDGFORD FOODS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRID as an investment opportunity.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, June 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EnWave Corporation (TSX-V:ENW | FSE:E4U) (“EnWave”, or the "Company") a global leader in vacuum-microwave dehydration technology, has announced the signing of a royalty-bearing commercial license (the “License”) with Bridgford Foods Corporation (NASDAQ: BRID) (“Bridgford”) a leading American food production company, for the manufacture of certain military ration products using EnWave’s innovative Radiant Energy Vacuum (“REV™”) dehydr
In this article, we discuss the top ten donut companies/brands in the world. If you want to see more companies in this selection, check out the Top 5 Donut Companies and Brands in the World. The Donut Industry: An Analysis Donuts are a sweet dessert made by bakers that use flour as their major ingredient […]
DALLAS, Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bridgford Foods Corporation (Nasdaq: BRID) today announced that effective October 29, 2022, Raymond F. Lancy, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer and Member of the Executive Committee will reduce his work schedule to 3 days a week. Mr. Lancy plans to fully retire on February 1, 2023. Cindy Matthews-Morales will be appointed Chief Financial Officer and member of the Executive Committee effective October 29, 2022. Mr. Lancy will be
BRID Price Returns