Bruker Corporation (BRKR): Price and Financial Metrics
BRKR Stock Summary
- BRKR has a market capitalization of $7,577,928,801 -- more than approximately 81.3% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Bruker Corp is higher than 90.31% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 136.7%, Bruker Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 89.68% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bruker Corp are WBC, ENTG, VAR, HXL, and MKSI.
- Visit BRKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bruker.com.
BRKR Stock Price Chart More Charts
BRKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.87||52-week high||$52.23|
|Prev. close||$49.58||52-week low||$26.10|
|Day high||$49.67||Avg. volume||730,375|
|50-day MA||$47.19||Dividend yield||0.33%|
|200-day MA||$43.91||Market Cap||7.53B|
Bruker Corporation (BRKR) Company Bio
Bruker Corporation designs, manufactures, sells, and services proprietary life science and materials research systems, and associated products worldwide. It operates through two segments, Bruker Scientific Instruments, and Bruker Energy & Supercon Technologies. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Billerica, Massachusetts.