Bruker Corporation (BRKR): Price and Financial Metrics
BRKR Stock Summary
- BRKR has a higher market value than 81.93% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,272,431,116.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BRKR is currently 39.49, higher than 90.83% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 136.7%, Bruker Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 89.3% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bruker Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ENTG, WBC, HXL, MKSI, and MSTR.
- BRKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bruker Corp's official web site, go to www.bruker.com.
BRKR Stock Price Chart More Charts
BRKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.58||52-week high||$54.49|
|Prev. close||$49.84||52-week low||$36.72|
|Day high||$49.98||Avg. volume||592,654|
|50-day MA||$50.96||Dividend yield||0.32%|
|200-day MA||$46.74||Market Cap||7.63B|
Bruker Corporation (BRKR) Company Bio
Bruker Corporation designs, manufactures, sells, and services proprietary life science and materials research systems, and associated products worldwide. It operates through two segments, Bruker Scientific Instruments, and Bruker Energy & Supercon Technologies. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Billerica, Massachusetts.