Bruker Corporation (BRKR): Price and Financial Metrics
BRKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.46||52-week high||$84.84|
|Prev. close||$65.09||52-week low||$53.79|
|Day high||$65.80||Avg. volume||815,943|
|50-day MA||$61.04||Dividend yield||0.31%|
|200-day MA||$69.60||Market Cap||9.06B|
BRKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRKR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BRKR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.4% of US stocks.
- BRKR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BRKR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
BRKR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,001,552,166, BRUKER CORP has a greater market value than 82.17% of US stocks.
- BRKR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 881.71 -- higher than 96.62% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BRUKER CORP is higher than 85.7% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BRUKER CORP are AVNW, AUID, STRM, DLB, and DGII.
- Visit BRKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bruker.com.
BRKR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BRKR's price/earnings ratio is 11.52% higher, now standing at 27.1.
- Over the past 243 months, BRKR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 242.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRKR.
BRKR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 59.41%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 173.13%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2.59%.
The table below shows BRKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRKR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.14% of graded US stocks.
- BRKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.752 -- ranking 24th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- HURC, ROP, and ST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BRKR.
The table below shows BRKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Bruker Corporation (BRKR) Company Bio
Bruker Corporation designs, manufactures, sells, and services proprietary life science and materials research systems, and associated products worldwide. It operates through two segments, Bruker Scientific Instruments, and Bruker Energy & Supercon Technologies. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Billerica, Massachusetts.
BRKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRKR Latest Social Stream
View Full BRKR Social Stream
Latest BRKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRUKER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRKR as an investment opportunity.
BILLERICA, Mass., November 20, 2023--Bruker Corporation (Nasdaq: BRKR) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved payment of a quarterly cash dividend in the amount of $0.05 per share on the Company’s common stock. The dividend will be paid on December 15, 2023 to stockholders of record as of December 1, 2023.
BILLERICA, Mass., November 07, 2023--Bruker Corporation (Nasdaq: BRKR) announced today it will participate in the 2023 Jefferies London Healthcare Conference. Gerald Herman, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer will present and participate in an analyst moderated question and answer session on behalf of the Company on Tuesday, November 14, 2022 at 8:30 AM GMT (3:30 AM Eastern Time).
Bruker (BRKR) delivers better-than-expected earnings and revenues in the third quarter of 2023.
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ:BRKR) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 3, 2023 Operator: Greetings, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for attending today’s conference call. I would now like to turn the call over to Justin Ward, Head of Investor Relations. Please go ahead. Justin Ward: Thank you and good morning. I would like to welcome everyone […]
Non-GAAP EPS up by 12.1% YoY; FY 2023 Revenue Guidance Increased
BRKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|