Bruker Corporation (BRKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRKR POWR Grades
- BRKR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRKR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- BRKR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 47.4% of US stocks).
BRKR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $11,746,335,444, Bruker Corp has a greater market value than 82.35% of US stocks.
- BRKR's current price/earnings ratio is 49.46, which is higher than 81.36% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BRKR is currently 28.98, higher than 81.04% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bruker Corp are AGCO, ISSC, ULBI, SRTS, and OSPN.
- BRKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bruker Corp's official web site, go to www.bruker.com.
BRKR Valuation Summary
- BRKR's price/sales ratio is 5.9; this is 48.02% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BRKR's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.7.
- BRKR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 154.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRKR.
BRKR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 140.33%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 166.82%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 41.43%.
The table below shows BRKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRKR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.98% of graded US stocks.
- BRKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.752 -- ranking 22nd of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- HURC, TRNS, and EYPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BRKR.
The table below shows BRKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BRKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.28||52-week high||$92.35|
|Prev. close||$78.75||52-week low||$40.57|
|Day high||$79.06||Avg. volume||596,659|
|50-day MA||$82.88||Dividend yield||0.2%|
|200-day MA||$71.89||Market Cap||11.82B|
Bruker Corporation (BRKR) Company Bio
Bruker Corporation designs, manufactures, sells, and services proprietary life science and materials research systems, and associated products worldwide. It operates through two segments, Bruker Scientific Instruments, and Bruker Energy & Supercon Technologies. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Billerica, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRKR Latest Social Stream
View Full BRKR Social Stream
Latest BRKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bruker Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRKR as an investment opportunity.
BILLERICA, Mass., October 18, 2021--Bruker Corporation (Nasdaq: BRKR) today announced it will report third quarter 2021 financial results on Monday, November 1, 2021, after the market closes. The Company will host a conference call and webcast at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the results and current business trends.
The financial regulations require hedge funds and wealthy investors that exceeded the $100 million holdings threshold to file a report that shows their positions at the end of every quarter. Even though it isn’t the intention, these filings to a certain extent level the playing field for ordinary investors. The latest round of 13F filings […]
Badger Meter (BMI) reports strong third-quarter 2021 results with net earnings and revenues increasing year over year, driven by healthy order momentum and higher adoption of digital solutions.
Atomic Force Microscopy Market to Insights Showing the Growth with Impeccable Pace, Key Players - Bruker (US), Park Systems (South Korea), Hitachi (Japan), Horiba (Japan)
The Atomic Force Microscopy Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% and is poised to reach $XX Billion by 2027 as compared to $XX Billion in 2021 The industry research Atomic Force Microscopy Market report published by DECISIVE
X-Ray Diffraction Instrument Market Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 2027)| Rigaku, Bruker, PANalytical, Shimadzu, Thermo Fisher, Innox-X (OLYMPUS), Bourevestnik, Inc., Hao Yuan Instrument, Tongda
The latest X-Ray Diffraction Instrument market study offers an all-inclusive analysis of the major strategies, corporate models, and market shares of the most noticeable players in this market. The study offers a thorough analysis of the key persuading factors, market figures in terms of revenues, segmental data, regional data, and country-wise data. Request a sample 
BRKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|