Bruker Corporation (BRKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRKR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BRKR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.5% of US stocks.
- BRKR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BRKR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
BRKR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $7,245,439,704, BRUKER CORP has a greater market value than 81.58% of US stocks.
- BRKR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 183.18 -- higher than 87.38% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BRKR is currently 36.99, higher than 88.52% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BRUKER CORP are OSTK, SOFO, PHG, ISSC, and AGCO.
- BRKR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BRUKER CORP's official web site, go to www.bruker.com.
BRKR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BRKR's price/earnings ratio is 36.73% higher, now standing at 26.8.
- Over the past 243 months, BRKR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRKR.
BRKR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 185.43%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 44.52%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 2.59%.
The table below shows BRKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRKR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRKR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.14% of graded US stocks.
- BRKR's asset turnover comes in at 0.752 -- ranking 24th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- HURC, ROP, and ST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BRKR.
The table below shows BRKR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BRKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.06||52-week high||$87.22|
|Prev. close||$52.84||52-week low||$48.42|
|Day high||$54.15||Avg. volume||772,791|
|50-day MA||$58.70||Dividend yield||0.38%|
|200-day MA||$64.19||Market Cap||7.86B|
Bruker Corporation (BRKR) Company Bio
Bruker Corporation designs, manufactures, sells, and services proprietary life science and materials research systems, and associated products worldwide. It operates through two segments, Bruker Scientific Instruments, and Bruker Energy & Supercon Technologies. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Billerica, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRKR Latest Social Stream
View Full BRKR Social Stream
Latest BRKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRUKER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRKR as an investment opportunity.
Bruker's (BRKR) revenue recognition from one gigahertz class NMR system and continued uptake of the timsTOF platform hold promise.
While Bruker Corporation ( NASDAQ:BRKR ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had particularly...
Investors are optimistic about Bruker's (BRKR) segmental results and robust bookings and backlog growth.
Bruker (BRKR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ:BRKR) drops to US$8.3b and insiders who purchased earlier this year lose another US$2.3k
The recent 7.5% drop in Bruker Corporation's ( NASDAQ:BRKR ) stock could come as a blow to insiders who purchased...
BRKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|