Bruker Corporation (BRKR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRKR POWR Grades
- BRKR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRKR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BRKR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
BRKR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 400.01, Bruker Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.14% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 60.51, Bruker Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 84.73% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BRKR is currently 31.24, higher than 83.96% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bruker Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be JHX, ULTA, JBHT, OTEX, and MHK.
- Visit BRKR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bruker.com.
BRKR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BRKR's EV/EBIT ratio is 61.05% higher, now standing at 43.
- Over the past 243 months, BRKR's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.7.
- BRKR's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRKR.
BRKR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 110.6%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -12.41%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 278.99%.
The table below shows BRKR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRKR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRKR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.65||52-week high||$84.41|
|Prev. close||$80.78||52-week low||$37.27|
|Day high||$82.01||Avg. volume||591,868|
|50-day MA||$75.97||Dividend yield||0.19%|
|200-day MA||$62.81||Market Cap||12.37B|
Bruker Corporation (BRKR) Company Bio
Bruker Corporation designs, manufactures, sells, and services proprietary life science and materials research systems, and associated products worldwide. It operates through two segments, Bruker Scientific Instruments, and Bruker Energy & Supercon Technologies. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Billerica, Massachusetts.
BRKR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRKR Latest Social Stream
View Full BRKR Social Stream
Latest BRKR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bruker Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRKR as an investment opportunity.
Bruker (BRKR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.00% and 6.14%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BILLERICA, Mass., August 02, 2021--Bruker Corporation (Nasdaq: BRKR) today announced financial results for its second quarter and for the six months ended June 30, 2021.
Bruker (BRKR) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Rapid Microbiology Testing Market worth $6.7 billion by 2026 - Leading Key Players are bioMérieux SA (France), Bruker Corporation (US), Danaher Corporation (US)
According to the new market research report "Rapid Microbiology Testing Market by Product (Reagents, Kits, Automated Identification System, PCR, Mass Spectrometry), Method (Growth, Nucleic Acid, Viability), Applications (Clinical Diagnosis, Pharma, Environmental) - Global Forecast to 2026", published by MarketsandMarkets, the
Flex (FLEX) Q1 results reflect continued strength in the Agility Solutions and Reliability Solutions segments.
BRKR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|