Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRN POWR Grades
- BRN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.48% of US stocks.
- BRN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 49 weeks.
- BRN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
BRN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $27,485,378, Barnwell Industries Inc has a greater market value than just 3.54% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Barnwell Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -50.41 for Barnwell Industries Inc; that's greater than it is for just 0.45% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Barnwell Industries Inc are LII, SIEN, CIH, CCM, and CVU.
- Visit BRN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brninc.com.
BRN Valuation Summary
- BRN's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 13.33% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- BRN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, BRN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRN.
BRN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 253.85%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -18.63%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 67.15%.
The table below shows BRN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.48% of graded US stocks.
- BRN's asset turnover comes in at 1.155 -- ranking 12th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- NEX, ENSV, and REPX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BRN.
The table below shows BRN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BRN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.85||52-week high||$6.99|
|Prev. close||$2.91||52-week low||$0.85|
|Day high||$2.93||Avg. volume||632,003|
|50-day MA||$2.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.72||Market Cap||23.59M|
Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN) Company Bio
Barnwell Industries, Inc. acquires, develops, produces, and sells oil and natural gas in Canada. The company operates through three segments: Oil and Natural Gas, Land Investment, and Contract Drilling. It also invests in land interests in Hawaii. In addition, the company owns and operates five water well drilling rigs, two pump rigs, and other ancillary drilling and pump equipment; drills water and water monitoring wells of various depths; installs and repairs water pumping systems; and distributes Floway pumps and equipment in Hawaii. Barnwell Industries, Inc. was founded in 1956 and is headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRN Latest Social Stream
View Full BRN Social Stream
Latest BRN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Barnwell Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRN as an investment opportunity.
HONOLULU, July 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: BRN) (the Company) today announced that Barnwell of Canada, Limited, its wholly-owned subsidiary (Barnwell Canada), has entered into and completed a purchase and sale agreement with an independent third party for the sale of Barnwell Canadas interests in certain natural gas and oil properties located in the Spirit River area of Alberta, Canada. The purchase price for Barnwell Canadas interests was approximately US$1,037,000, at current Canadian dollar exchange rates, and is subject to customary adjustments including adjustments to reflect an effective closing date of sale of July 8, 2021. Barnwell expects to report a gain on this transaction which will be recognized in its fourth quarter ending Septemb...
Barnwell Industries, Inc. Announces July 13, 2021 Pro Forma Stockholders Equity in Excess of $4.0 Million
HONOLULU, July 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Barnwell Industries, Inc. (NYSE American: BRN) (the Company, we, our) announced today that it had unaudited pro forma stockholders equity, as of July 13, 2021, in excess of the $4.0 million minimum amount of stockholders equity that the Company is required to maintain under the NYSE Americans continued listing standards.
Tuesday's here and with it another busy day of trading for investors as we look at the biggest pre-market stock movers of the day.
BRN Price Returns
Continue Researching BRNWant to do more research on Barnwell Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Barnwell Industries Inc (BRN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Barnwell Industries Inc (BRN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Barnwell Industries Inc (BRN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch