Brown & Brown, Inc. (BRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRO POWR Grades
- BRO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- BRO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
BRO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $14,698,384,725, Brown & Brown Inc has a greater market value than 85.58% of US stocks.
- BRO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 251.19 -- higher than 87.68% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of Brown & Brown Inc's share price is greater than that of just 1.94% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brown & Brown Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FBHS, BEN, XRAY, IVZ, and ROL.
- BRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brown & Brown Inc's official web site, go to www.bbinsurance.com.
BRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.51||52-week high||$54.37|
|Prev. close||$52.51||52-week low||$37.90|
|Day high||$52.51||Avg. volume||1,085,567|
|50-day MA||$48.90||Dividend yield||0.7%|
|200-day MA||$46.56||Market Cap||14.80B|
Brown & Brown, Inc. (BRO) Company Bio
Brown & Brown markets and sells insurance products and services primarily in the United States, as well as in London, Bermuda, and the Cayman Islands. The Company's has four operating segments: the Retail Division provides insurance products and services to commercial public entity professional and individual customers; the National Programs Division provides professional liability and related package products for certain professionals and markets targeted products and services to industries trade groups public entities and market niches; the Wholesale Brokerage Division markets and sells excess and surplus commercial and personal insurance and reinsurance through agents and brokers; and the Services Division provides customers with third party claims administration consulting for the workers compensation insurance market comprehensive medical utilization management services. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in Daytona Beach, Florida.
BRO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Brown & Brown Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Brown & Brown Inc ranked in the 42th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BRO, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 87. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 66.73% of US equities in the Financial Services sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- BRO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 25.81% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRO Latest Social Stream
View Full BRO Social Stream
Latest BRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brown & Brown Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRO as an investment opportunity.
ProAssurance's (PRA) Q1 results reflect reduced expenses, partly offset by lower premiums.
Does Brown & Brown (BRO) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla., May 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bridge Specialty Wholesale, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Brown & Brown, Inc. (NYSE: BRO), announced that Anurag Batta has been named Chief Operating Officer (COO) for Bridge Specialty Group. Batta brings over 20 years of strategic and operational leadership experience and deep industry expertise to Bridge Specialty Group. In this newly created role, Mr. Batta will be responsible for driving operational transformation and profitable growth. He will work closely with the President and other senior leaders across the company in this capacity. Prior to joining Bridge Specialty Group, Mr. Batta served as the Chief Operating Officer of Zurich North America, where he was responsible for leading strategy, business transformation, innov...
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Such statements reflect our current views with respect to future events including those relating to the Company's anticipated financial results for the first quarter and are intended to fall within the Safe Harbor provisions of the Securities Laws. Such factors include the company's determination as it finalizes its financial results for the first quarter that its financial results differ from the current preliminary unaudited numbers set forth in the press release issued yesterday, other factors that the Company may not have currently identified or quantified and those risks and uncertainties identified from time to time in the Company's reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
BRO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|