Brown & Brown, Inc. (BRO): Price and Financial Metrics
BRO Stock Summary
- BRO has a market capitalization of $11,436,081,465 -- more than approximately 85.43% of US stocks.
- BRO's went public 27.99 years ago, making it older than 80.39% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 102.43%, Brown & Brown Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.65% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brown & Brown Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BAH, ALLE, SIVB, PHM, and FBHS.
- Visit BRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bbinsurance.com.
BRO Stock Price Chart More Charts
BRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.36||52-week high||$48.69|
|Prev. close||$48.51||52-week low||$28.61|
|Day high||$48.69||Avg. volume||1,587,209|
|50-day MA||$42.40||Dividend yield||0.7%|
|200-day MA||$37.11||Market Cap||13.60B|
Brown & Brown, Inc. (BRO) Company Bio
Brown & Brown markets and sells insurance products and services primarily in the United States, as well as in London, Bermuda, and the Cayman Islands. The Company's has four operating segments: the Retail Division provides insurance products and services to commercial public entity professional and individual customers; the National Programs Division provides professional liability and related package products for certain professionals and markets targeted products and services to industries trade groups public entities and market niches; the Wholesale Brokerage Division markets and sells excess and surplus commercial and personal insurance and reinsurance through agents and brokers; and the Services Division provides customers with third party claims administration consulting for the workers compensation insurance market comprehensive medical utilization management services. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in Daytona Beach, Florida.
BRO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Brown & Brown Inc. To summarize, we found that Brown & Brown Inc ranked in the 44st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BRO, they are:
- BRO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 39.97% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Brown & Brown Inc experienced a tax rate of about 18% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than 78.61% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|