Brown & Brown Inc. (BRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRO POWR Grades
- BRO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 86.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRO is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BRO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
BRO Stock Summary
- BRO has a higher market value than 88.01% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $16,528,857,338.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 93.92%, BROWN & BROWN INC's debt growth rate surpasses 87.7% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of BROWN & BROWN INC's share price is greater than that of just 7.48% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BROWN & BROWN INC are IEX, BEN, J, RRX, and SWK.
- BRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BROWN & BROWN INC's official web site, go to www.bbinsurance.com.
BRO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BRO's EV/EBIT ratio is 105.41% higher, now standing at 22.8.
- BRO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRO.
BRO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 36.73%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 118.59%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 39.05%.
The table below shows BRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.29% of graded US stocks.
- BRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.321 -- ranking 52nd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- ERIE, TRV, and UNH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BRO.
The table below shows BRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.60||52-week high||$74.00|
|Prev. close||$58.36||52-week low||$52.91|
|Day high||$58.37||Avg. volume||1,273,417|
|50-day MA||$58.26||Dividend yield||0.79%|
|200-day MA||$60.40||Market Cap||16.31B|
Brown & Brown Inc. (BRO) Company Bio
Brown & Brown, Inc. (Brown & Brown Insurance) is a leading insurance brokerage firm, delivering risk management solutions to individuals and businesses since 1939. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida, Brown & Brown has 450+ locations worldwide. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
BRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRO Latest Social Stream
View Full BRO Social Stream
Latest BRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROWN & BROWN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRO as an investment opportunity.
Brown & Brown had a better-than-expected quarter, but the underlying results weren''t as strong. Find out why I''m neutral on BRO stock.
Brown & Brown, Inc. (NYSE:BRO) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 24, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the Brown & Brown Incorporated Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call. Today’s call is being recorded. Please note that certain information discussed during this call including information contained in the slide presentation posted in the connection with […]
Progressive's (PGR) Q4 earnings reflect improvement in the top line, offset by higher expenses.
US broker firm Brown & Brown has reported revenues of $901.4 million for the fourth quarter of 2022, representing an increase of $162.9 million, or 22.1%, when compared to the same period last year. Notably, organic revenue totalled $764.7 million for Q4, up 7.8% from last year, but still remained lower from the 10.3% organic […] The post Brown & Brown sees big rise in revenues & income in Q4 results appeared first on ReinsuranceNe.ws .
Brown & Brown (NYSE:BRO) recently reported better-than-expected fourth-quarter 2022 results. The quarterly performance benefitted from higher commi…
BRO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|