Brown & Brown, Inc. (BRO): Price and Financial Metrics
BRO Stock Summary
- Brown & Brown Inc's market capitalization of $11,436,081,465 is ahead of 85.43% of US-listed equities.
- Brown & Brown Inc's stock had its IPO on March 3, 1992, making it an older stock than 80.4% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 102.43%, Brown & Brown Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 86.65% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BAH, ALLE, SIVB, PHM, and FBHS.
- Visit BRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bbinsurance.com.
BRO Stock Price Chart More Charts
BRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.20||52-week high||$41.50|
|Prev. close||$41.41||52-week low||$26.23|
|Day high||$41.50||Avg. volume||1,432,800|
|50-day MA||$38.89||Dividend yield||0.82%|
|200-day MA||$35.48||Market Cap||11.59B|
Brown & Brown, Inc. (BRO) Company Bio
Brown & Brown markets and sells insurance products and services primarily in the United States, as well as in London, Bermuda, and the Cayman Islands. The Company's has four operating segments: the Retail Division provides insurance products and services to commercial public entity professional and individual customers; the National Programs Division provides professional liability and related package products for certain professionals and markets targeted products and services to industries trade groups public entities and market niches; the Wholesale Brokerage Division markets and sells excess and surplus commercial and personal insurance and reinsurance through agents and brokers; and the Services Division provides customers with third party claims administration consulting for the workers compensation insurance market comprehensive medical utilization management services. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in Daytona Beach, Florida.