Brown & Brown, Inc. (BRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRO POWR Grades
- BRO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.36% of US stocks.
- BRO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BRO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.78% of US stocks).
BRO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $20,454,987,703, Brown & Brown Inc has a greater market value than 87.79% of US stocks.
- BRO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 164.43 -- higher than 85.35% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Brown & Brown Inc's stock had its IPO on March 3, 1992, making it an older stock than 81.48% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brown & Brown Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BEN, HEI, HBAN, NDSN, and K.
- BRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brown & Brown Inc's official web site, go to www.bbinsurance.com.
BRO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BRO's price/sales ratio is 78.12% higher, now standing at 5.7.
- Over the past 243 months, BRO's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
- Over the past 243 months, BRO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRO.
BRO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 63.79%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 22.48%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 20.78%.
The table below shows BRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.29% of graded US stocks.
- BRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.321 -- ranking 52nd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- ERIE, TRV, and UNH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BRO.
The table below shows BRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.00||52-week high||$74.00|
|Prev. close||$54.71||52-week low||$51.47|
|Day high||$55.37||Avg. volume||1,927,307|
|50-day MA||$65.94||Dividend yield||0.75%|
|200-day MA||$63.88||Market Cap||15.53B|
Brown & Brown, Inc. (BRO) Company Bio
Brown & Brown markets and sells insurance products and services primarily in the United States, as well as in London, Bermuda, and the Cayman Islands. The Company's has four operating segments: the Retail Division provides insurance products and services to commercial public entity professional and individual customers; the National Programs Division provides professional liability and related package products for certain professionals and markets targeted products and services to industries trade groups public entities and market niches; the Wholesale Brokerage Division markets and sells excess and surplus commercial and personal insurance and reinsurance through agents and brokers; and the Services Division provides customers with third party claims administration consulting for the workers compensation insurance market comprehensive medical utilization management services. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRO Latest Social Stream
View Full BRO Social Stream
Latest BRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brown & Brown Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRO as an investment opportunity.
BROWN & BROWN, INC. 10-K Managementapos;s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations.
We are a diversified insurance agency, wholesale brokerage, insurance programs and services organization headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida. Our revenues grew from $95.6 million in 1993 to $3.1 billion in 2021, reflecting a compound annual growth rate of 13.2%. In the same 28- year period, we increased net income from $8.1 million to $587.1 million in The post BROWN & BROWN, INC. 10-K Management''s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations. appeared first on InsuranceNewsNet .
Brown & Brown (BRO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Brent Hoedeman, CPRIA, CPRM, CAPI Private Client Advisor Brown & Brown Insurance, Naples, Fla. Lynn Killeen Senior Vice President, Family Office Specialist HUB International, New York Claudia Kundrod Vice President, Senior Client Advisor, MMA Private Client Services, Cleveland Emily Milnes Vice President MMA Private Client Services, San Francisco Susan Ogrodnik-Smith President HUB International, Wilmington, Mass. Megan Pittelli Account Executive Aon, New York The complete list of Power Broker® winners can be found here. Finalists: Nicholas Licursi, CAPI, Family Office Practice Manager, Risk Strategies, New York Rebecca Musyl Broker/Senior Account Manager Aon, New York Jennifer Najeer, CAPI, PLCS Area Senior Vice President Gallagher, New York Daisy Nelson Assistant Vice President Aon, Ga...
Everbridge and Brown & Brown Enter Into a First-of-its-Kind Collaboration to Launch Technology-Enabled Risk Management Solutions for Property and Casualty Insurance Policies
BURLINGTON, Mass. & DAYTONA BEACH, Fla., February 17, 2022--Everbridge, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVBG), the global leader in Critical Event Management (CEM) and national Public Warning solutions, and Brown & Brown, a leading insurance brokerage firm and innovative solutions provider, today announced the development of a first-of-its-kind product that helps enable property and casualty insurance customers to benefit from proactive advanced alerting of events that may impact their insured properties, includi
Datadog jumped last week on earnings, headlining several stocks near buy points with strong relative strength lines.
BRO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|