Brown & Brown, Inc. (BRO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that BRO has less fluctuation in its price than 85.79% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BRO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PCYG, MTA, AGI, COHU and PEGA.
BRO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for BRO, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 71.01% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Brown & Brown Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Brown & Brown Inc produces a dividend yield 0.63% -- which falls in the bottom 9.61%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -71.01%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than only 14.42% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Brown & Brown Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than only 14.42% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, BRO's equity discount rate is less than 84.44% of those stocks.
BRO Dividend Chart
BRO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BRO Dividends vs. Peers
|1||AFCG||AFC Gamma, Inc.||6.77%|
|3||FANH||Fanhua Inc. - American depositary shares, each representing 20 ordinary shares||4.80%|
|4||LGGNY||Legal & General Group PLC||3.29%|
|5||ERIE||Erie Indemnity Company -||2.27%|
|6||MMC||Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.||1.35%|
|7||AJG||Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.||1.26%|
|8||WLTW||Willis Towers Watson Public Limited Company - Ordinary Shares||1.22%|
|9||AON||Aon plc Class A Ordinary Shares (UK)||0.68%|
|10||BRO||Brown & Brown, Inc.||0.64%|
|11||GOCO||GoHealth Inc. Cl A||0.00%|
|12||PN||Patriot National, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||TIG||Trean Insurance Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||RYAN||Ryan Specialty Group Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||HUIZ||Huize Holding Ltd. ADR||0.00%|