Brown & Brown, Inc. (BRO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that BRO has less fluctuation in its price than 85.79% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BRO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PCYG, MTA, AGI, COHU and PEGA.
BRO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of BRO, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 83.64%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BRO, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, BRO offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.57% of its fellow sector mates.
- In terms of opportunity, Brown & Brown Inc's estimated return of -83.64% surpasses about 9.72% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Brown & Brown Inc than it is for merely 23.11% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
BRO Dividend Chart
BRO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BRO Dividends vs. Peers
|1||AFCG||AFC Gamma, Inc.||13.39%|
|3||FANH||Fanhua Inc. - American depositary shares, each representing 20 ordinary shares||5.37%|
|4||LGGNY||Legal & General Group PLC||4.24%|
|5||ERIE||Erie Indemnity Company -||2.02%|
|6||WTW||Willis Towers Watson PLC||1.61%|
|7||MMC||Marsh & McLennan Cos.||1.56%|
|8||AJG||Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.||1.18%|
|10||BRO||Brown & Brown, Inc.||0.69%|
|11||GOCO||GoHealth Inc. Cl A||0.00%|
|12||PN||Patriot National, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||TIG||Trean Insurance Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||RYAN||Ryan Specialty Group Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||HUIZ||Huize Holding Ltd. ADR||0.00%|
|17||RELI||Reliance Global Group Inc.||0.00%|