Dutch Bros Inc. (BROS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BROS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BROS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BROS is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BROS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.25% of US stocks).
BROS Stock Summary
- DUTCH BROS INC's stock had its IPO on September 15, 2021, making it an older stock than only 2.67% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BROS is currently 78.41, higher than 95.31% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 315.04%, DUTCH BROS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.17% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DUTCH BROS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be STEP, KRUS, HMN, CRS, and STE.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BROS's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001866581.
BROS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BROS's EV/EBIT ratio is 2529.23% higher, now standing at 341.8.
- BROS's price/sales ratio has moved down 12 over the prior 18 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BROS.
BROS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BROS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.71||52-week high||$66.00|
|Prev. close||$31.17||52-week low||$20.05|
|Day high||$31.95||Avg. volume||1,141,689|
|50-day MA||$34.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.84||Market Cap||1.45B|
Dutch Bros Inc. (BROS) Company Bio
Dutch Bros Inc. operates and franchises drive-thru shops. The company offers Dutch Bros hot and cold espresso-based beverages, and cold brew coffee products, as well as Blue Rebel energy drinks, tea, lemonade, smoothies, and other beverages through company-operated shops and online channels. It operates approximately 470 drive-thru coffee locations in 11 states. The company was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Grants Pass, Oregon.
Most Popular Stories View All
BROS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BROS Latest Social Stream
View Full BROS Social Stream
Latest BROS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DUTCH BROS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BROS as an investment opportunity.
The 7 Best Growth Stocks to Buy for 2023
With financial markets in turmoil thanks to a banking crisis, growth stocks could come back into favor.
Can Dutch Bros Stock Grow Into Its Premium Valuation?
Investors are betting the coffee stand concept can keep up its impressive growth rates for years to come.
Further weakness as Dutch Bros (NYSE:BROS) drops 3.3% this week, taking one-year losses to 48%
It's easy to match the overall market return by buying an index fund. Active investors aim to buy stocks that vastly...
Dutch Bros Growth Comes With a Caveat. Should Investors Think Twice?
This burgeoning coffeehouse chain isn't performing as well as it should when it comes to one important metric.
Where Will Dutch Bros Stock Be in 5 Years?
When Dutch Bros (NYSE: BROS) began trading on the public markets in September 2021, it took the investing world by storm. The stock skyrocketed 108% by Nov. 1, a month and a half after the initial public offering (IPO).
BROS Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...