Dutch Bros Inc. (BROS): Price and Financial Metrics
BROS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.47||52-week high||$41.44|
|Prev. close||$23.25||52-week low||$22.67|
|Day high||$23.56||Avg. volume||1,063,942|
|50-day MA||$28.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.56||Market Cap||1.07B|
BROS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BROS POWR Grades
- BROS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 75.08% of US stocks.
- BROS's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BROS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.46% of US stocks).
BROS Stock Summary
- DUTCH BROS INC's stock had its IPO on September 15, 2021, making it an older stock than only 3.9% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 388,138.2, DUTCH BROS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 100% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, BROS has reported earnings growth of -453.7%, putting it ahead of just 3.25% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BROS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TWO, UWMC, BWB, VIAV, and MCS.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BROS's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001866581.
BROS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BROS's price/sales ratio is 614.29% higher, now standing at 5.
- Over the past 24 months, BROS's price/sales ratio has gone down 13.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BROS.
Dutch Bros Inc. (BROS) Company Bio
Dutch Bros Inc. operates and franchises drive-thru shops. The company offers Dutch Bros hot and cold espresso-based beverages, and cold brew coffee products, as well as Blue Rebel energy drinks, tea, lemonade, smoothies, and other beverages through company-operated shops and online channels. It operates approximately 470 drive-thru coffee locations in 11 states. The company was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Grants Pass, Oregon.
BROS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BROS Latest Social Stream
View Full BROS Social Stream
Latest BROS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DUTCH BROS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BROS as an investment opportunity.
'Priced for perfection' and/or headed toward disaster, these are the seven consumer stocks to sell right now.
Today's top research calls for upgrade, downgrade and initiate on stocks, as compiled by The Fly.
CCEP vs. BROS: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
The Zacks Earnings ESP is a great way to find potential earnings surprises. Why investors should take advantage now.
These 3 cheap stocks to buy are highly undervalued and will suit your portfolio for long term investments and returns.
BROS Price Returns