BRP GROUP, INC. (BRP): Price and Financial Metrics
BRP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.81||52-week high||$33.34|
|Prev. close||$21.68||52-week low||$19.26|
|Day high||$21.92||Avg. volume||356,312|
|50-day MA||$23.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.11||Market Cap||2.55B|
BRP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BRP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BRP ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
BRP Stock Summary
- BRP's went public 3.59 years ago, making it older than merely 18% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 5.44 for BRP GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for 81.07% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BRP GROUP INC comes in at 62.53%, a number that bests 89.93% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SNPO, CWK, CULP, PRAA, and TLYS.
- BRP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BRP GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.baldwinriskpartners.com.
BRP Valuation Summary
- BRP's EV/EBIT ratio is 354.7; this is 3184.26% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 43 months, BRP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 233.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRP.
BRP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.06% of graded US stocks.
- BRP's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 132nd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BRP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BRP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BRP, see our BRP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$36.71||Average Broker Recommendation||1.61 (Moderate Buy)|
BRP GROUP, INC. (BRP) Company Bio
BRP Group, Inc. provides insurance services. It operates through the following four segments: Middle Market, Specialty, Mainstreet, and Medicare. The Middle Market segment provides private risk management, commercial risk management and employee benefits solutions for mid-to-large size businesses and high net worth individuals and families. The Specialty segment is a wholesale co-brokerage platform, which delivers specialty insurers, professionals, individuals and niche industry businesses expanded access to exclusive specialty markets, capabilities and programs requiring complex underwriting and placement. The Mainstreet segment offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and life and health solutions to individuals and businesses in their communities. The Medicare segment offers consultation for government assistance programs and solutions, including traditional Medicare and Medicare Advantage
BRP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRP Latest Social Stream
View Full BRP Social Stream
Latest BRP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRP GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRP as an investment opportunity.
BRP Group, Inc. to Participate in the William Blair Growth Stock Conference
TAMPA, Fla., May 30, 2023--BRP Group, Inc. ("BRP Group" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: BRP), an independent insurance distribution firm delivering tailored insurance solutions, today announced that Trevor Baldwin, Chief Executive Officer, and Brad Hale, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the William Blair Growth Stock Conference on Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 11:40 am Eastern Time.
Q1 2023 BRP Group Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 BRP Group Inc Earnings Call
BRP Group (BRP) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates
BRP Group (BRP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.44% and 5.85%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BRP Group, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2023 Results
TAMPA, Fla., May 09, 2023--BRP Group, Inc. ("BRP Group" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: BRP), an independent insurance distribution firm delivering tailored insurance solutions to a wide range of personal and commercial Clients, today announced its results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
11 Best Insurance Brokerage Stocks To Buy Now
In this article, we discuss 11 best insurance brokerage stocks to buy now. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Insurance Brokerage Stocks To Buy Now. Insurance brokers are professionals who act as intermediaries between insurance companies and individuals or organizations seeking insurance coverage. They provide advice, assistance, […]
BRP Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...