BRP GROUP, INC. (BRP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BRP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.54% of US stocks.
- BRP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BRP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.1% of US stocks).
BRP Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 181.14%, BRP GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.6% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BRP has reported earnings growth of 305.53%, putting it ahead of 94.55% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that BRP's revenue has grown 88.73% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.4% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BRP GROUP INC are AMBP, BMBL, DNUT, ASC, and ALOT.
- Visit BRP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.baldwinriskpartners.com.
BRP Valuation Summary
- BRP's price/sales ratio is 4; this is 263.64% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BRP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1126.3 over the prior 36 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRP.
BRP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.06% of graded US stocks.
- BRP's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 132nd of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BRP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BRP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.29||52-week high||$45.36|
|Prev. close||$26.31||52-week low||$17.08|
|Day high||$27.01||Avg. volume||465,155|
|50-day MA||$29.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.52||Market Cap||3.03B|
BRP GROUP, INC. (BRP) Company Bio
BRP Group, Inc. provides insurance services. It operates through the following four segments: Middle Market, Specialty, Mainstreet, and Medicare. The Middle Market segment provides private risk management, commercial risk management and employee benefits solutions for mid-to-large size businesses and high net worth individuals and families. The Specialty segment is a wholesale co-brokerage platform, which delivers specialty insurers, professionals, individuals and niche industry businesses expanded access to exclusive specialty markets, capabilities and programs requiring complex underwriting and placement. The Mainstreet segment offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and life and health solutions to individuals and businesses in their communities. The Medicare segment offers consultation for government assistance programs and solutions, including traditional Medicare and Medicare Advantage
Most Popular Stories View All
BRP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRP Latest Social Stream
View Full BRP Social Stream
Latest BRP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRP GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRP as an investment opportunity.
Millennial Specialty Insurance, LLC ("MSI"), an indirect subsidiary of BRP Group, Inc. ("BRP Group") (NASDAQ: BRP), is pleased to welcome Adam Falkauff as President of MSI's Multifamily Group, which includes MSI's rapidly growing suite of renters insurance solutions.
AHT INSURANCE ANNOUNCES THE ADDITION OF MICHAEL WRIGHT AS MANAGING DIRECTOR, EMPLOYEE BENEFITS GROUP
Armfield, Harrison & Thomas, LLC ("AHT Insurance"), an indirect subsidiary of BRP Group, Inc. ("BRP Group" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: BRP), announced the addition of Michael Wright to the leadership team as Managing Director of AHT Insurance's Employee Benefits Group.
BRP Group announces Guided Solutions’ Charlotte Headquarters Expansion for Sales Center and Tech Hub
CHARLOTTE, N.C., September 01, 2022--BRP Group, Inc. ("BRP Group" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: BRP) announced today the grand opening by Guided Insurance Solutions, LLC (an indirect subsidiary of BRP Group, "Guided Solutions") of its 60,000+ square foot office space in Charlotte at The Edison Building.
The University of South Florida's Muma College of Business has received a multimillion-dollar investment from Tampa-based BRP Group Inc. The announcement was made Wednesday by the independent insurance distribution firm, formerly known as Baldwin Risk Partners. It rebranded to BRP (Nasdaq: BRP) when it went public in 2019. The $5.2 million donation was given to the university's School of Risk Management and Insurance, which is housed on the Sarasota-Manatee campus.
Westwood Insurance Agency, an indirect subsidiary of BRP Group, Inc. ("BRP Group") (NASDAQ: BRP), has been ranked #37 on Insurance Journal's annual Top 100 Property and Casualty Agencies list. For nearly 20 years, the publication has compiled this list to showcase independent agencies and brokerages who are leaders in the insurance industry. Westwood retains its national ranking with $474 million in written premium and $84 million in revenue.
BRP Price Returns