Borqs Technologies Inc. (BRQS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRQS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BRQS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRQS is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 114 days.
- BRQS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.16% of US stocks).
BRQS Stock Summary
- BORQS TECHNOLOGIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 4.65% of US listed stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BRQS's revenue has grown -70.13% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 2.22% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of BORQS TECHNOLOGIES INC's share price is greater than that of 99.04% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BORQS TECHNOLOGIES INC are MARK, KLR, BSGM, VNET, and SHCR.
- BRQS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BORQS TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.borqs.com.
BRQS Valuation Summary
- BRQS's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 50% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 85 months, BRQS's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRQS.
BRQS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRQS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.52% of graded US stocks.
- BRQS's asset turnover comes in at 0.576 -- ranking 49th of 83 Computers stocks.
- OMQS, LTRX, and WDC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BRQS.
The table below shows BRQS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BRQS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRQS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.35||52-week high||$7.79|
|Prev. close||$0.42||52-week low||$0.35|
|Day high||$0.41||Avg. volume||2,122,397|
|50-day MA||$0.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.16||Market Cap||2.52M|
Borqs Technologies Inc. (BRQS) Company Bio
Borqs Technologies, Inc. engages in the provision of android platform solutions, hardware product sales and mobile virtual network operator services. It operates through two segments: Yuantel and Connected Solutions. The Connected Solutions segment develops wireless smart connected devices and cloud solutions. The MVNO serves all the domestic China market, operating under the brand name Yuantel. Borqs Technologies was founded by Pat Sek Yuen Chan & Xiao Bo Li on July 1, 2015 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRQS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRQS Latest Social Stream
View Full BRQS Social Stream
Latest BRQS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BORQS TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRQS as an investment opportunity.
Borqs’ Subsidiary, Holu Hou Energy (HHE), Launches Next-Generation HoluPower xP Energy Storage System
Global energy storage market is projected to grow 15-fold by 2030.The 2nd Generation HoluPower-series energy storage system is the first and only system capable of economically addressing the Multi-Dwelling Unit Residential market through EnergyShare.HHE is a uniquely positioned leader in the Hawaiian market and is now entering California and the virtually untapped market in the United States. SANTA CLARA, Calif., Nov. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Borqs Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: BRQS, “Borqs”,
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Nov. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Borqs Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: BRQS, “Borqs”, or the “Company”), a global provider of 5G wireless, Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, and innovative clean energy, today announced that the Company received deficiency notifications from the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) on October 28, 2022, notifying the Company that it is not (i) in compliance with the minimum bid price requirement set forth in Nasdaq’s rules for continued listing on
Borqs Announces Financial Results for the First Half of 2022; Revenues in 6 Months 2022 Higher than Full Year 2021
Revenues for the first half 2022 reached $30.1 million, 141% Year-Over-Year (YOY) growth.Revenue forecast for 2022 is $50-55 million, YOY growth of over 69%Backlog currently stands at $50 million for Holu Hou Energy, LLC (HHE), a majority-owned solar & energy storage system subsidiary. SANTA CLARA, Calif., Oct. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Borqs Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: BRQS, “Borqs”, or the “Company”), a global provider of 5G wireless, Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, and innovative clean
Telematics Control Unit Smart phone companion app screens Indian electric vehicle market was valued at USD 1,434.04 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 15,397.19 billion by 2027. India’s automotive sector is dominated by two-wheelers (scooters, motorbikes) and three-wheelers (autos and rickshaws) that play a significant role in last-mile mobility in the country. The total sales of electric two-wheelers, including high-speed and low-speed, in the 12-month period (January-December) in
Good morning, investor!
BRQS Price Returns