BrightSpire Capital Inc. (BRSP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRSP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BRSP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRSP is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BRSP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
BRSP Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BRIGHTSPIRE CAPITAL INC is higher than it is for about 97.63% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BRSP has reported earnings growth of -180.69%, putting it ahead of just 8.85% of US stocks in our set.
- BRIGHTSPIRE CAPITAL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -61.94%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 8.52% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRIGHTSPIRE CAPITAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be KREF, OFC, HHC, TGH, and BXP.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BRSP's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001717547.
BRSP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, BRSP's price/sales ratio is 241.67% higher, now standing at 4.1.
- Over the past 56 months, BRSP's price/sales ratio has gone down 21.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRSP.
BRSP Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 67.49%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 353.42%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 410.78%.
The table below shows BRSP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.08||52-week high||$10.42|
|Prev. close||$7.06||52-week low||$6.13|
|Day high||$7.16||Avg. volume||660,589|
|50-day MA||$7.12||Dividend yield||11.3%|
|200-day MA||$8.22||Market Cap||913.07M|
BrightSpire Capital Inc. (BRSP) Company Bio
BrightSpire Capital, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust. It originates, acquires, finances, and manages diversified portfolio consisting primarily of commercial real estate (CRE) senior mortgage loans, mezzanine loans, preferred equity, debt securities and net leased properties predominantly in the United States. It operates through the following segments: Core Portfolio, and Legacy, Non-Strategic Portfolio. The Core Portfolio segment consists of Senior and Mezzanine Loans and Preferred Equity, CRE Debt Securities, Net Leased Real Estate, and Corporate segments. The Legacy, Non-Strategic Portfolio segment consists of direct investments in operating real estate such as multi-tenant office. The company was founded on August 23, 2017 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRSP Latest Social Stream
View Full BRSP Social Stream
Latest BRSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRIGHTSPIRE CAPITAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRSP as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, November 02, 2022--BrightSpire Capital, Inc. (NYSE: BRSP) ("BrightSpire Capital" or the "Company") today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022 and certain updates. The Company reported third quarter 2022 GAAP net loss attributable to common stockholders of $(20.5) million, or $(0.16) per share, and Distributable Loss of $(24.7) million, or $(0.19) per share. Excluding specific CECL reserves, Adjusted Distributable Earnings of $32.3 million, or $
Raymond James analyst Stephen Laws maintained a Buy rating on BrightSpire Capital (BRSP - Research Report) today and set a price target of $10.00. The company's shares opened today at $7.15.Laws covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as MFA Financial, Rithm Capital, and Lument Finance Trust. According to TipRanks, Laws has an average return of 13.3% and a 59.75% success rate on recommended stocks. BrightSpire Capital has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $11.00, implying a 53.85% upside from current levels. In a report released on October 16, BTIG also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $11.50 price target.
NEW YORK, October 04, 2022--BrightSpire Capital, Inc. (NYSE: BRSP) ("BrightSpire Capital" or the "Company") today announced it will release third quarter 2022 financial results before the market opens on Wednesday, November 2, 2022. The Company will conduct a conference call to discuss the results the same day at 10:00 a.m. ET/ 7:00 a.m. PT.
NEW YORK, September 15, 2022--BrightSpire Capital, Inc. (NYSE: BRSP) ("BrightSpire Capital" or the "Company") today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.20 per share of Class A common stock for the quarter ending September 30, 2022. The dividend is payable on October 14, 2022 to stockholders of record as of September 30, 2022.
NEW YORK, August 03, 2022--BrightSpire Capital, Inc. (NYSE: BRSP) ("BrightSpire Capital" or the "Company") today announced its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022 and certain updates. The Company reported second quarter 2022 GAAP net income attributable to common stockholders of $34.3 million, or $0.26 per share, and Distributable Earnings and Adjusted Distributable Earnings of $31.4 million, or $0.24 per share. The Company reported GAAP net book value of $11.26 per shar
BRSP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|