BrightSpire Capital Inc. (BRSP): Price and Financial Metrics
BRSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.36||52-week high||$7.96|
|Prev. close||$6.62||52-week low||$5.21|
|Day high||$6.60||Avg. volume||1,000,348|
|50-day MA||$6.86||Dividend yield||12.23%|
|200-day MA||$6.56||Market Cap||826.70M|
BRSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRSP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BRSP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRSP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BRSP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
BRSP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of BRIGHTSPIRE CAPITAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BRSP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.83% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BRSP comes in at 88.51% -- higher than that of 97.85% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BRIGHTSPIRE CAPITAL INC are KRC, SRC, AIV, PEAK, and CUBE.
- To check out BRIGHTSPIRE CAPITAL INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001717547.
BRSP Valuation Summary
- BRSP's price/sales ratio is 3.9; this is 254.55% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- BRSP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 417.6 over the prior 67 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRSP.
BRSP Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -47.86%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 67.49%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -13.92%.
The table below shows BRSP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BrightSpire Capital Inc. (BRSP) Company Bio
BrightSpire Capital, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust. It originates, acquires, finances, and manages diversified portfolio consisting primarily of commercial real estate (CRE) senior mortgage loans, mezzanine loans, preferred equity, debt securities and net leased properties predominantly in the United States. It operates through the following segments: Core Portfolio, and Legacy, Non-Strategic Portfolio. The Core Portfolio segment consists of Senior and Mezzanine Loans and Preferred Equity, CRE Debt Securities, Net Leased Real Estate, and Corporate segments. The Legacy, Non-Strategic Portfolio segment consists of direct investments in operating real estate such as multi-tenant office. The company was founded on August 23, 2017 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
BRSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRSP Latest Social Stream
View Full BRSP Social Stream
Latest BRSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRIGHTSPIRE CAPITAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRSP as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, September 14, 2023--BrightSpire Capital, Inc. (NYSE: BRSP) ("BrightSpire Capital" or the "Company") today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.20 per share of Class A common stock for the quarter ending September 30, 2023. The dividend is payable on October 13, 2023 to stockholders of record as of September 29, 2023.
Investors need to pay close attention to BrightSpire (BRSP) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
NEW YORK, August 02, 2023--BrightSpire Capital, Inc. (NYSE: BRSP) ("BrightSpire Capital" or the "Company") today announced its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023 and certain updates. The Company reported second quarter 2023 GAAP net loss attributable to common stockholders of ($7.5) million, or ($0.06) per share, Distributable Earnings of $21.1 million, or $0.16 per share, and Adjusted Distributable Earnings of $32.0 million, or $0.25 per share. The Company reported GAA
Too Cheap to Ignore: 2 Dividend Stocks Under $10 With at Least 11% Dividend Yield — Analysts Say ‘Buy’
Every investor seeks to reap the rewards of their stocks; otherwise, they wouldn’t be involved in the markets. However, discovering the ideal investment, one that will yield profits, can prove to be a challenge, particularly in today’s market environment. To ensure solid returns, investors can follow two straightforward strategies. The first is to buy low and sell high. That is, find a cheap stock with sound fundamentals and good prospects for growth – and buy in to take advantage of the growth
NEW YORK, July 07, 2023--BrightSpire Capital, Inc. (NYSE: BRSP) ("BrightSpire Capital" or the "Company") today announced it will release second quarter 2023 financial results before the market opens on Wednesday, August 2, 2023. The Company will conduct a conference call to discuss the results the same day at 10:00 a.m. ET/ 7:00 a.m. PT.
BRSP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|