BRT Apartments Corp. (MD) (BRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRT POWR Grades
- BRT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- BRT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
BRT Stock Summary
- BRT's went public 35.75 years ago, making it older than 92.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For BRT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.88% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that BRT's revenue has grown -225.96% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 0.12% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BRT Apartments Corp are H, BRY, EVTC, GEO, and LBTYA.
- Visit BRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brtapartments.com.
BRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, BRT's price/earnings ratio is 216.64% lower, now standing at -43.8.
- BRT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 311.8 over the prior 243 months.
- BRT's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRT.
BRT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -91.52%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -98.86%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 68.25%.
The table below shows BRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.41% of graded US stocks.
- BRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.078 -- ranking 263rd of 456 Trading stocks.
- WHLR, UNIT, and MC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BRT.
The table below shows BRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.11||52-week high||$21.70|
|Prev. close||$19.46||52-week low||$11.18|
|Day high||$19.54||Avg. volume||47,763|
|50-day MA||$18.65||Dividend yield||4.52%|
|200-day MA||$17.35||Market Cap||347.38M|
BRT Apartments Corp. (MD) (BRT) Company Bio
BRT Realty Trust owns, operates, and develops multi-family properties in the United States. It operates through two segments, Multi-Family Real Estate and Other Real Estate. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Great Neck, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRT Latest Social Stream
View Full BRT Social Stream
Latest BRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRT Apartments Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRT as an investment opportunity.
BRT Apartments Corp. (MD) with ticker code (BRT) now have 4 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 28 and 15 with the average target price sitting at 21.75. Given that the stocks previous close was at 19.89 this would imply there is a potential upside of 9.4%. The day 50 moving average is 18.87 and the 200 day moving average is 18.15. The company has a market capitalisation of $338m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="BRT" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] BRT is a real estate investment trust that owns, operates and develops multi-family properties. This article BRT Apartments Corp. (MD) Consensus Indicates Potential 9.4% Upside first appeared on ...
MC, VFC, HAS, and BRT made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on September 17, 2021.
BRT Apartments (BRT) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
BRT Apartments Corp. (MD) found using ticker (BRT) have now 3 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 25 and 15 with a mean TP of 19.67. Given that the stocks previous close was at 20.48 this would imply there is a potential downside of -4.0%. The day 50 moving average is 18.59 and the 200 day moving average is 18.05. The company has a market capitalisation of $345m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="BRT" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] BRT is a real estate investment trust that owns, operates and develops multi-family properties. This article BRT Apartments Corp. (MD) Consensus Indicates Potent...
GREAT NECK, N.Y., Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BRT Apartments Corp. (NYSE:BRT) announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share on the Companys common stock, representing an increase of $0.01 per share, or 4.5%, over the prior dividend payment. The dividend is payable October 7, 2021, to stockholders of record on September 24, 2021.
BRT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|