BRT Apartments Corp. (MD) (BRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRT POWR Grades
- BRT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 80.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- BRT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 11.64% of US stocks).
BRT Stock Summary
- BRT Apartments Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.9% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, BRT has reported earnings growth of -915.47%, putting it ahead of only 1.78% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that BRT's revenue has grown 656.27% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.9% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BRT Apartments Corp are OGI, POWW, XERS, RENN, and RKDA.
- Visit BRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brtapartments.com.
BRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.59||52-week high||$21.70|
|Prev. close||$18.27||52-week low||$8.60|
|Day high||$18.78||Avg. volume||49,901|
|50-day MA||$18.03||Dividend yield||4.73%|
|200-day MA||$14.69||Market Cap||326.87M|
BRT Apartments Corp. (MD) (BRT) Company Bio
BRT Realty Trust owns, operates, and develops multi-family properties in the United States. It operates through two segments, Multi-Family Real Estate and Other Real Estate. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Great Neck, New York.
BRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRT Latest Social Stream
View Full BRT Social Stream
Latest BRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRT Apartments Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRT as an investment opportunity.
GREAT NECK, N.Y., May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BRT Apartments Corp. (NYSE: BRT) (the "Company"), today announced it has terminated the contemplated underwritten public offering of its common stock previously announced on May 10, 2021. The termination results from an assessment by the Company's management that the current volatile equity market conditions are not conducive for an offering on terms that would be in the best interests of the Company and its stockholders. As a result of such termination, no shares of common stock will be sold pursuant to the offering. The Company had intended to use a significant portion of the net proceeds of the offering to fund all or a portion of the purchase price for its previously announced acquisition of its joint venture partners’ 41.9% interes...
BRT Apartments (BRT) commenced an underwritten public offering of 2M shares; underwriters granted 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 300K shares.Net proceeds to be used for funding all or a portion of the purchase price for the previously-announced acquisition of the company's joint venture partners' 41.9% interest in the...
This collection of 10 dividend stocks plays a little offense and defence.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 7, 2021 / BRT Apartments Corp. (NYSE:BRT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 7, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
BRT (BRT) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 20.00% and -0.06%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BRT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|