Berry Petroleum Corporation (BRY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRY POWR Grades
- BRY scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRY is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BRY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
BRY Stock Summary
- Berry Corp (bry)'s stock had its IPO on July 26, 2018, making it an older stock than only 7.62% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Berry Corp (bry) is reporting a growth rate of 40,525%; that's higher than 99.95% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Berry Corp (bry) comes in at -66.09%, a number that bests just 4.13% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Berry Corp (bry) are TRUP, IMTX, AOSL, LPX, and LPTH.
- BRY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Berry Corp (bry)'s official web site, go to www.berrypetroleum.com.
BRY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.87||52-week high||$7.05|
|Prev. close||$6.80||52-week low||$2.52|
|Day high||$6.96||Avg. volume||343,026|
|50-day MA||$6.21||Dividend yield||2.33%|
|200-day MA||$4.61||Market Cap||552.84M|
Berry Petroleum Corporation (BRY) Company Bio
Berry Petroleum Company, LLC, an independent energy company, engages in the acquisition, development, and production of conventional oil and natural gas reserves in the western United States. It holds interests in various petroleum assets that cover 119,290 net acres located in California, Utah, Colorado, and Texas. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Bakersfield, California. Berry Petroleum Company, LLC operates as a subsidiary of Berry Petroleum Corporation.
BRY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Berry Corp (bry) with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Berry Corp (bry) ranked in the 86th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BRY, they are:
- 52% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 17.22% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Berry Corp (bry)'s interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -4.99. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 10.78% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 14. This value is greater than 79.5% stocks in the Energy sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BRY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRY Latest Social Stream
View Full BRY Social Stream
Latest BRY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Berry Corp (bry) that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRY as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / Berry Corp. (NASDAQ:BRY) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
Berry Petroleum (BRY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 600.00% and -23.89%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Berry Corporation (bry) Reports Strong First Quarter 2021 Results on Improved Production, Lower Operating Costs, Gas Purchase Hedging Strategy and Higher Gas Sales; Declares Quarterly Dividend
DALLAS, May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Berry Corporation (bry) (NASDAQ: BRY) (“bry” or the “Company”) today reported net loss of $21 million or $0.27 per diluted share and Adjusted Net Income(1) of $6 million or $0.07 per diluted share for the first quarter of 2021. The Board of Directors also declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share for the second quarter of 2021. Quarterly Highlights Generated Adjusted EBITDA(1) of $52 millionReduced non-energy OpEx an additional 11% sequentiallyIncreased sequential oil production 3% and total production 2% to 27,100 boe/dImproving sustainable capital efficiency on development programGenerated $16 million of Levered Free Cash Flow(1) Ended the quarter with $99 million in cash _______(1) Please see “Non-GAAP Financial Measures and Reconciliat...
Rating Action: Moody's affirms Berry Petroleum Company's B2 CFR; outlook is stableGlobal Credit Research - 09 Apr 2021New York, April 09, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service, ("Moody's") changed Berry Petroleum Company, LLC's (Berry) outlook to stable from negative. At the same time, Moody's affirmed Berry's B2 Corporate Family Rating (CFR), B2-PD Probability of Default Rating (PDR) and the B3 rating on its unsecured notes. Moody's also assigned a Speculative Grade Liquidity rating of SGL-2 to Berry.Assignments:..Issuer: Berry Petroleum Company, LLC.... Speculative Grade Liquidity Rating, Assigned SGL-2Affirmations:..Issuer: Berry Petroleum Company, LLC.... Probability of Default Rating, Affirmed B2-PD.... Corporate Family Rating, Affirmed B2....Senior Unsecured Notes, Affirmed B3 (LGD4...
Berry (BRY) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past two months, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
BRY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|