Berry Petroleum Corporation (BRY): Price and Financial Metrics
BRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.20||52-week high||$10.74|
|Prev. close||$8.61||52-week low||$6.23|
|Day high||$8.60||Avg. volume||715,827|
|50-day MA||$8.22||Dividend yield||5.57%|
|200-day MA||$7.96||Market Cap||620.42M|
BRY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRY POWR Grades
- BRY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.8% of US stocks.
- BRY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BRY's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.72% of US stocks).
BRY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.32, BERRY CORP (BRY) is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 4.64% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.17, BERRY CORP (BRY) P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 1.99% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, BRY has reported earnings growth of 672.49%, putting it ahead of 97.56% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BERRY CORP (BRY) are RNGR, ENSV, SVM, AGIL, and RPAY.
- BRY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BERRY CORP (BRY)'s official web site, go to www.berrypetroleum.com.
BRY Valuation Summary
- BRY's price/earnings ratio is 2.2; this is 73.49% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- BRY's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.1 over the prior 63 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRY.
BRY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.43% of graded US stocks.
- BRY's asset turnover comes in at 0.24 -- ranking 97th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BRY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Berry Petroleum Corporation (BRY) Company Bio
Berry Petroleum Company, LLC, an independent energy company, engages in the acquisition, development, and production of conventional oil and natural gas reserves in the western United States. It holds interests in various petroleum assets that cover 119,290 net acres located in California, Utah, Colorado, and Texas. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Bakersfield, California. Berry Petroleum Company, LLC operates as a subsidiary of Berry Petroleum Corporation.
BRY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRY Latest Social Stream
View Full BRY Social Stream
Latest BRY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BERRY CORP (BRY) that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRY as an investment opportunity.
Berry Petroleum (BRY) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
DALLAS, Sept. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Berry Corporation (bry) (NASDAQ: BRY) (“Berry” or the “Company”) announced today that it has successfully completed the acquisition of Macpherson Energy Corporation, a privately held Kern County, California operator, previously announced in June. The Company has also updated its guidance for the full-year 2023 in connection with the acquisition. “Macpherson’s high-quality, low decline oil producing properties are a complementary fit with Berry’s existin
Berry's (NASDAQ:BRY) stock is up by a considerable 20% over the past three months. Given the company's impressive...
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
28th Annual EnerCom Denver - The Energy Investment Conference Set to be held August 13-16, 2023 in Denver, Colorado
EnerCom, Inc. has finalized presentation times and schedule for participating companies on the conference website for the 28th Annual EnerCom Denver – The Energy Investment Conference, to be held August 13-16, 2023, in Denver, Colorado
BRY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|