Berry Petroleum Corporation (BRY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRY POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BRY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRY is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BRY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
BRY Stock Summary
- BRY's current price/earnings ratio is 3.85, which is higher than only 6.39% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BERRY CORP (BRY) is reporting a growth rate of -452.1%; that's higher than only 3.61% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BRY's revenue has grown 133.97% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.91% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BERRY CORP (BRY) are WOW, ADV, CLVR, NEX, and LBTYA.
- BRY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BERRY CORP (BRY)'s official web site, go to www.berrypetroleum.com.
BRY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, BRY's price/sales ratio is 61.11% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- BRY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 31.7 over the prior 54 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRY.
BRY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.43% of graded US stocks.
- BRY's asset turnover comes in at 0.24 -- ranking 97th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BRY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BRY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.10||52-week high||$12.85|
|Prev. close||$9.37||52-week low||$6.78|
|Day high||$9.41||Avg. volume||562,056|
|50-day MA||$8.36||Dividend yield||2.64%|
|200-day MA||$9.05||Market Cap||698.59M|
Berry Petroleum Corporation (BRY) Company Bio
Berry Petroleum Company, LLC, an independent energy company, engages in the acquisition, development, and production of conventional oil and natural gas reserves in the western United States. It holds interests in various petroleum assets that cover 119,290 net acres located in California, Utah, Colorado, and Texas. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Bakersfield, California. Berry Petroleum Company, LLC operates as a subsidiary of Berry Petroleum Corporation.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRY Latest Social Stream
View Full BRY Social Stream
Latest BRY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BERRY CORP (BRY) that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRY as an investment opportunity.
Berry Corporation (bry) To Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results and Hold Conference Call February 22
DALLAS, Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Berry Corporation (bry) (NASDAQ: BRY) (“bry” or the “Company”) today announced it will report its fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results on Wednesday, February 22, 2023, before the open of U.S. financial markets and host a conference call later that morning to discuss these results. Earnings Call Information Call Date:Wednesday, February 22, 2023Call Time:11:00 a.m. Eastern Time / 10:00 a.m. Central Time / 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time Join the liv
Berry Corporation (BRY) made a significant upwards revision to its guidance for operating expenses, increasing its full-year operating expense expectations by around $5 per BOE. This was due to a combination of cost inflation and continuing high energy costs.
I had expected Berry to increase its operating expense guidance and had been a b...
Berry Corp. increased its full-year guidance around operating expenses by approximately $5 per BOE. Read why we''re bullish on BRY stock.
Berry Corporation has become a solid high-yield dividend payer and is attractive at current prices. Find out why BRY is a Buy.
According to Benzinga Pro, during Q3, Berry Petroleum (NASDAQ: BRY ) earned $191.66 million, a 342.08% increase from the preceding quarter. Berry Petroleum also posted a total of $376.45 million in sales, a 48.72% increase since Q2. Berry Petroleum earned $43.35 million, and sales totaled $253.13 million in Q2. What Is Return On Capital Employed? Earnings data without context is not clear and can be difficult to base trading decisions on. Return on Capital Employed (ROCE) helps to filter signal from noise by measuring yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Generally, a higher ROCE … Full story available on Benzinga.com
BRY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|