Berry Petroleum Corporation (BRY): Price and Financial Metrics
BRY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.23, Berry Corp (bry) is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 2.52% of US stocks.
- BRY's went public 2.61 years ago, making it older than merely 6.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Berry Corp (bry) is reporting a growth rate of -672.05%; that's higher than merely 2.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMPY, KRP, PHX, OR, and CVEO.
- Visit BRY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.berrypetroleum.com.
BRY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.51||52-week high||$6.30|
|Prev. close||$5.08||52-week low||$1.82|
|Day high||$5.57||Avg. volume||310,272|
|50-day MA||$4.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.15||Market Cap||440.43M|
Berry Petroleum Corporation (BRY) Company Bio
Berry Petroleum Company, LLC, an independent energy company, engages in the acquisition, development, and production of conventional oil and natural gas reserves in the western United States. It holds interests in various petroleum assets that cover 119,290 net acres located in California, Utah, Colorado, and Texas. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Bakersfield, California. Berry Petroleum Company, LLC operates as a subsidiary of Berry Petroleum Corporation.
BRY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BRY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Berry Corp (bry) ranked in the 81th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Berry Corp (bry) ended up being:
- 49% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 18.33% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Berry Corp (bry)'s interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -6.88. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 10.14% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 14. This value is greater than 76.34% stocks in the Energy sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BRY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRY Latest Social Stream
View Full BRY Social Stream
Latest BRY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Berry Corp (bry) that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRY as an investment opportunity.
Berry Corporation (BRY) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2021, 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Todd Crabtree - Manager, Investor Relations Trem Smith - Chief Executive Officer Fernando Araujo - Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Cary Baetz - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 24, 2021 / Berry Corp. (NASDAQ:BRY) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 24, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
Berry (BRY) declares $0.04/share quarterly dividend, compared to last dividend of $0.12 paid April 2020.Forward yield 3.29%Payable April 15; for shareholders of record March 15; ex-div March 12.See BRY Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Berry Corporation (bry) Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Results; Reinstates a Quarterly Dividend
DALLAS, Feb. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Berry Corporation (bry) (NASDAQ: BRY) (“Berry” or the “Company”) today reported fourth quarter and full-year 2020 results. For the full year Berry's net loss was $263 million, or $3.29 per diluted share, and Adjusted Net Income(1) was $45 million, or $0.56 per diluted share. For the fourth quarter the net loss was $64 million, or $0.80 per diluted share, and Adjusted Net Income(1) was $9 million, or $0.11 per diluted share. In addition, the Company's Board of Directors approved a first quarter dividend of $0.04 per share. Highlights for the Quarter Generated $33 million in Levered Free Cash Flow(1)Restarted development program with two rigs part time, drilling 22 wells, all California oilAdjusted EBITDA(1) of $54 million88% oil production mixCap...
Berry Corporation (BRY) is looking like an interesting pick from a technical perspective, as the company is seeing favorable trends on the moving average crossover front.
BRY Price Returns
Continue Researching BRYWant to see what other sources are saying about Berry Petroleum Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!