Berry Petroleum Corporation (BRY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BRY POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BRY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.66% of US stocks.
- BRY's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- BRY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 26.19% of US stocks).
BRY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 134.97, BERRY CORP (BRY) P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.94% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, BRY has reported earnings growth of -138.49%, putting it ahead of merely 11.29% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that BRY's revenue has grown 102.78% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.14% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BERRY CORP (BRY) are NEX, MCS, NTST, INDT, and SKT.
- Visit BRY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.berrypetroleum.com.
BRY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, BRY's price/sales ratio is 44.44% lower, now standing at 1.
- Over the past 50 months, BRY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 147.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRY.
BRY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BRY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.43% of graded US stocks.
- BRY's asset turnover comes in at 0.24 -- ranking 97th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BRY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BRY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.38||52-week high||$12.85|
|Prev. close||$7.99||52-week low||$6.46|
|Day high||$7.64||Avg. volume||651,758|
|50-day MA||$8.77||Dividend yield||3.25%|
|200-day MA||$9.44||Market Cap||581.25M|
Berry Petroleum Corporation (BRY) Company Bio
Berry Petroleum Company, LLC, an independent energy company, engages in the acquisition, development, and production of conventional oil and natural gas reserves in the western United States. It holds interests in various petroleum assets that cover 119,290 net acres located in California, Utah, Colorado, and Texas. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Bakersfield, California. Berry Petroleum Company, LLC operates as a subsidiary of Berry Petroleum Corporation.
Most Popular Stories View All
BRY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRY Latest Social Stream
View Full BRY Social Stream
Latest BRY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BERRY CORP (BRY) that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRY as an investment opportunity.
Berry Corporation ( NASDAQ:BRY ) shareholders will have a reason to smile today, with the analysts making substantial...
Berry Corporation (BRY) looks pretty undervalued ahead of Q2 2022 earnings. Since I last looked at Berry in May, commodity prices have come down a bit (with 2022 and 2023 Brent strip several dollars lower now), but Berry's stock has fallen 22%.
This appears to be an overreaction to me, especially since I expect Berry to announce a significantly higher variable dividend Elephant Analytics on Seeking Alpha | August 3, 2022
The following slide deck was published by Berry Corporation in conjunction with their 2022 Q2 earnings call....
Berry Petroleum (BRY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -3.03% and 30.61%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DALLAS, Aug. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Berry Corporation (bry) (NASDAQ: BRY) (“Berry” or the “Company”) announced second quarter 2022 results, including net income of $43 million or $0.52 per diluted share, Adjusted Net Income(1) of $53 million or $0.64 per diluted share, Adjusted EBITDA(1) of $110 million and cash flows from operating activities of $111 million. The Board of Directors declared dividends on common stock totaling $0.62 per share. Quarterly Highlights Reported Adjusted EBITDA(1
BRY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|