Braze, Inc. (BRZE): Price and Financial Metrics
BRZE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.78||52-week high||$50.13|
|Prev. close||$45.88||52-week low||$22.53|
|Day high||$45.94||Avg. volume||755,209|
|50-day MA||$44.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.49||Market Cap||4.53B|
BRZE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BRZE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BRZE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BRZE is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BRZE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
BRZE Stock Summary
- BRAZE INC's stock had its IPO on November 17, 2021, making it an older stock than only 2.01% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.87, BRAZE INC has a higher such ratio than 91.13% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BRAZE INC comes in at 37.13%, a number that bests 85.08% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRZE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WEAV, HCP, TOST, AYX, and DOMO.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BRZE's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001676238.
BRZE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BRZE's price/earnings ratio is 226.56% lower, now standing at -32.4.
- Over the past 22 months, BRZE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 236.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BRZE.
Braze, Inc. (BRZE) Company Bio
Braze, Inc. operates a customer engagement platform that provides interactions between consumers and brands worldwide. It provides data ingestion products, such as Braze software development kits that automatically manage data ingestion and the delivery of mobile and web notifications, in-application/in-browser interstitial messages, and content cards, as well as can be integrated into a range of digital interfaces and application development frameworks; REST API that can be used to import or export data or to trigger workflows between Braze and brands' existing technology stacks; and partner cohort syncing, which allow brands to sync user cohorts from partners. The company also offers classification products, including segmentation that can define reusable segments of consumers based upon attributes, events, or predictive propensity scores; segment insights, which allows customers to analyze how segments are performing relative to each other across a set of pre-selected key performance indicators, as well as helps to understand the factors that determine which consumers belong to a particular segment; and predictive suite that allows customers to identify groups of consumers that are of critical business value. In addition, it provides orchestration products, which include Canvas, an orchestration tool that allows customers to create journeys, map out multi-steps, and cross-channel messaging experiences comprise onboarding flows, nurture campaigns, win-back strategies, and others; campaigns, which allow customers to send one set of single-channel or multi-channel messages to be delivered to customers in a particular user segment; and event and API triggering, frequency capping and rate limiting, intelligent selection, reporting and analytics, personalization, and action products. The company was formerly known as Appboy, Inc. and changed its name to Braze, Inc. in November 2017. Braze, Inc. was incorporated in 2011 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
BRZE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BRZE Latest Social Stream
View Full BRZE Social Stream
Latest BRZE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRAZE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BRZE as an investment opportunity.
Braze Announces Keynote Speakers Guy Raz, Leslie Odom Jr. and Omar Johnson for Forge 2023 Conference
NEW YORK, September 20, 2023--Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE), the comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and the brands they love, has announced two keynote speakers for its ninth annual customer conference, Forge – Guy Raz, award-winning reporter, podcast host and the creator behind NPR’s ‘How I Built This,’ as well as Leslie Odom Jr., renowned actor, singer, and author. At Forge, Guy will take the stage to lead an interview with two innovative brands about
On September 12, 2023, Myles Kleeger, President and Chief Customer Officer of Braze Inc (NASDAQ:BRZE), sold 10,000 shares of the company.
Here is how Clean Harbors (CLH) and Braze, Inc. (BRZE) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Earnings Update: Here's Why Analysts Just Lifted Their Braze, Inc. (NASDAQ:BRZE) Price Target To US$56.00
Braze, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BRZE ) defied analyst predictions to release its quarterly results, which were ahead of market...
Braze, Inc. (NASDAQ:BRZE) Q2 2024 Earnings Call Transcript September 7, 2023 Braze, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.04, expectations were $-0.14. Operator: Welcome to the Braze Fiscal Second Quarter 2024 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Christine, and I’ll be your operator for today’s call. [Operator Instructions]. I’ll now turn the call over […]
BRZE Price Returns