Bassett Furniture Industries, Incorporated (BSET): Price and Financial Metrics
BSET Stock Summary
- Bassett Furniture Industries Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.67% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Bassett Furniture Industries Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.34% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Bassett Furniture Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bassett Furniture Industries Inc are AHPI, SSY, NHTC, WAFU, and KEQU.
- BSET's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bassett Furniture Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.bassettfurniture.com.
BSET Stock Price Chart More Charts
BSET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.52||52-week high||$18.91|
|Prev. close||$5.45||52-week low||$4.51|
|Day high||$5.30||Avg. volume||68,205|
|50-day MA||$9.55||Dividend yield||9.17%|
|200-day MA||$13.29||Market Cap||45.67M|
Bassett Furniture Industries, Incorporated (BSET) Company Bio
Bassett Furniture manufactures, imports, and retails home furnishings in the United States. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Bassett, Virginia.