Bassett Furniture Industries, Incorporated (BSET): Price and Financial Metrics
BSET Stock Summary
- Bassett Furniture Industries Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.46% of US equities in our set.
- For BSET, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Bassett Furniture Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bassett Furniture Industries Inc are CVR, TLF, ESCA, CULP, and CTRN.
- Visit BSET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bassettfurniture.com.
BSET Stock Price Chart More Charts
BSET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.71||52-week high||$20.90|
|Prev. close||$10.99||52-week low||$10.64|
|Day high||$11.07||Avg. volume||49,152|
|50-day MA||$14.85||Dividend yield||4.67%|
|200-day MA||$14.53||Market Cap||108.21M|
Bassett Furniture Industries, Incorporated (BSET) Company Bio
Bassett Furniture manufactures, imports, and retails home furnishings in the United States. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Bassett, Virginia.