Bassett Furniture Industries, Incorporated (BSET): Price and Financial Metrics
BSET Stock Summary
- Bassett Furniture Industries Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.55, Bassett Furniture Industries Inc has a higher such ratio than just 11.83% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, BSET has reported earnings growth of 865.23%, putting it ahead of 98.28% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BSET, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TYHT, NTZ, CGA, DJCO, and BGFV.
- Visit BSET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bassettfurniture.com.
BSET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.13||52-week high||$25.98|
|Prev. close||$21.26||52-week low||$4.25|
|Day high||$22.03||Avg. volume||88,795|
|50-day MA||$21.05||Dividend yield||2.35%|
|200-day MA||$13.97||Market Cap||210.22M|
Bassett Furniture Industries, Incorporated (BSET) Company Bio
Bassett Furniture manufactures, imports, and retails home furnishings in the United States. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Bassett, Virginia.
BSET Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Bassett Furniture Industries Inc. To summarize, we found that Bassett Furniture Industries Inc ranked in the 60th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 37.67% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Bassett Furniture Industries Inc, consider:
- Bassett Furniture Industries Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -341.57. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 0.83% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Bassett Furniture Industries Inc experienced a tax rate of about 28% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than 80.99% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BSET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSET Latest Social Stream
View Full BSET Social Stream
Latest BSET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bassett Furniture Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSET as an investment opportunity.
Source: Wayfair Wayfair (W) is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. The company has done well with major growth in its revenue, with a CAGR of 32% in the last 5-year period [2015-2019]. This company has rich valuation points, with a negative EPS and no P/E...
Dividend Investors: Don't Be Too Quick To Buy Bassett Furniture Industries, Incorporated (NASDAQ:BSET) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Bassett Furniture Industries, Incorporated ( NASDAQ:BSET ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. You can...
Investors target stocks that are witnessing a bullish run. Actually, stocks seeing price strength have a high chance of carrying the momentum forward.
Is (BSET) Outperforming Other Consumer Discretionary Stocks This Year?
Bassett (BSET) saw a big move last session, as its shares jumped nearly 9% on the day, amid huge volumes.
BSET Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BSETWant to see what other sources are saying about Bassett Furniture Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bassett Furniture Industries Inc (BSET) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bassett Furniture Industries Inc (BSET) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bassett Furniture Industries Inc (BSET) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!