BioSig Technologies, Inc. (BSGM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSGM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BSGM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BSGM is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 148 days.
- BSGM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.04% of US stocks).
BSGM Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 116.61, BioSig Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.85% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -86.74%, BioSig Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.5% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BioSig Technologies Inc comes in at 266.95%, a number that bests 96.79% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BioSig Technologies Inc are DRIO, UCL, DKNG, VCEL, and COUP.
- Visit BSGM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biosig.com.
BSGM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BSGM's EV/EBIT ratio is 108.53% lower, now standing at -2.5.
- BSGM's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 83 months.
- Over the past 83 months, BSGM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSGM.
BSGM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 145.88%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -345.19%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 44.71%.
The table below shows BSGM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BSGM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BSGM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.09% of graded US stocks.
- BSGM's asset turnover comes in at 0.012 -- ranking 168th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- IDXG, CERS, and NVCR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BSGM.
The table below shows BSGM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BSGM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSGM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.70||52-week high||$4.44|
|Prev. close||$0.66||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$0.75||Avg. volume||243,039|
|50-day MA||$0.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.83||Market Cap||27.73M|
BioSig Technologies, Inc. (BSGM) Company Bio
BioSig Technologies, Inc., a medical device company, engages in developing and commercializing a proprietary biomedical signal processing technology platform to extract information from physiologic signals. The company's proprietary product include precise uninterrupted real-time evaluation of electrograms electrophysiology system, a computerized system intended for acquiring, digitizing, amplifying, filtering, measuring and calculating, displaying, recording, and storing of electrocardiographic and intracardiac signals for patients undergoing electrophysiology procedures in an electrophysiology laboratory under the supervision of licensed healthcare practitioners who are responsible for interpreting the data. It also focuses on enhancing intracardiac signal acquisition and diagnostic information for the procedures of atrial fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia. The company has a research agreement with University of Minnesota to develop novel therapies to treat sympathetic nervous system diseases. BioSig Technologies, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Westport, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
BSGM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSGM Latest Social Stream
View Full BSGM Social Stream
Latest BSGM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BioSig Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSGM as an investment opportunity.
Clayton, MO, based Investment company Smith, Moore & Co. (Current Portfolio) buys Simplify Hedged Equity ETF, BlackRock Science and Technology Trust II, Verizon Communications Inc, American Century Quality Diversified International, VanEck Morningstar Wide Moat ETF, sells Roman DBDR Tech Acquisition Corp, BTC iShares MSCI EAFE Min Vol Factor ETF, Merida Merger Corp I, Hemisphere Media Group Inc, Rio Tinto PLC during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investmen
Westport, CT, Jan. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Claims address computer-implemented systems and methods for filtering noise from input cardiac signals using its PURE EP™ technologyThe Company now has 49 issued or allowed worldwide patents covering its novel technology for arrhythmia care BioSig Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: BSGM) (“BioSig” or the “Company”), a medical technology company commercializing an innovative signal processing platform designed to improve signal fidelity and uncover the ful
Westport, CT, Jan. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioSig Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: BSGM ) ("BioSig" or the "Company"), a medical technology company commercializing an innovative signal processing platform designed to improve signal fidelity and uncover the full range of ECG and intra-cardiac signals, today announced that the Company would be presenting at the 27th Annual International Atrial Fibrillation Symposium on January 13-15, 2022. Clinical observations collected with BioSig''s PURE EP System will be presented by DJ Lakkireddy, M.D., Kansas City Heart Rhythm Institute at HCA Midwest Health during Spotlight Session : Complex AF Case Study Utilizing a New Standard in Signal Processing on January 13, 2022, from 8:30-9:30 AM ET. "Dr. Lakkireddy is highly regarded for his passionate co...
Westport, CT, Jan. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioSig Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: BSGM ) ("BioSig" or the "Company"), a medical technology company commercializing an innovative signal processing platform designed to improve signal fidelity and uncover the full range of ECG and intra-cardiac signals, today announced that it it will present at the 24 th Annual Virtual Needham Growth Conference on Friday, January 14 th , 2022 at 4:15 PM ET. To register for the live webcast of the event, please click here . A replay of the presentation will also be available on the BioSig Website . For parties interested in scheduling a one-on-one meeting with BioSig management, please contact your Needham representative. The PURE EP is an FDA 510(k) cleared non-invasive class II device that aims to drive ...
Leading healthcare management firm to enhance the Company’s market access strategy as it expands the installation base of its signal processing technology for arrhythmia care Leading healthcare management firm to enhance the Company’s market access strategy as it expands the installation base of its signal processing technology for arrhythmia care
BSGM Price Returns