BioSig Technologies, Inc. (BSGM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSGM POWR Grades
- BSGM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BSGM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 161 days.
- BSGM ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
BSGM Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 165.54, BioSig Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.16% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -86.74%, BioSig Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.92% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BSGM's revenue has grown 266.95% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.94% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BioSig Technologies Inc are VERI, DRIO, EMX, AXDX, and DKNG.
- BSGM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BioSig Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.biosig.com.
BSGM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BSGM's EV/EBIT ratio is 108.53% lower, now standing at -2.5.
- BSGM's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 83 months.
- Over the past 83 months, BSGM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSGM.
BSGM Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 125.49%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -300.38%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -154.75%.
The table below shows BSGM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BSGM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BSGM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.09% of graded US stocks.
- BSGM's asset turnover comes in at 0.012 -- ranking 168th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- IDXG, CERS, and NVCR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BSGM.
The table below shows BSGM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BSGM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSGM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.07||52-week high||$5.77|
|Prev. close||$2.13||52-week low||$2.02|
|Day high||$2.19||Avg. volume||131,081|
|50-day MA||$2.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.15||Market Cap||73.09M|
BioSig Technologies, Inc. (BSGM) Company Bio
BioSig Technologies, Inc., a medical device company, engages in developing and commercializing a proprietary biomedical signal processing technology platform to extract information from physiologic signals. The company's proprietary product include precise uninterrupted real-time evaluation of electrograms electrophysiology system, a computerized system intended for acquiring, digitizing, amplifying, filtering, measuring and calculating, displaying, recording, and storing of electrocardiographic and intracardiac signals for patients undergoing electrophysiology procedures in an electrophysiology laboratory under the supervision of licensed healthcare practitioners who are responsible for interpreting the data. It also focuses on enhancing intracardiac signal acquisition and diagnostic information for the procedures of atrial fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia. The company has a research agreement with University of Minnesota to develop novel therapies to treat sympathetic nervous system diseases. BioSig Technologies, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Westport, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
BSGM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSGM Latest Social Stream
View Full BSGM Social Stream
Latest BSGM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BioSig Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSGM as an investment opportunity.
Westport, CT, Jan. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioSig Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: BSGM ) ("BioSig" or the "Company"), a medical technology company commercializing an innovative signal processing platform designed to improve signal fidelity and uncover the full range of ECG and intra-cardiac signals, today announced that the Company would be presenting at the 27th Annual International Atrial Fibrillation Symposium on January 13-15, 2022. Clinical observations collected with BioSig''s PURE EP System will be presented by DJ Lakkireddy, M.D., Kansas City Heart Rhythm Institute at HCA Midwest Health during Spotlight Session : Complex AF Case Study Utilizing a New Standard in Signal Processing on January 13, 2022, from 8:30-9:30 AM ET. "Dr. Lakkireddy is highly regarded for his passionate co...
Westport, CT, Jan. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioSig Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: BSGM ) ("BioSig" or the "Company"), a medical technology company commercializing an innovative signal processing platform designed to improve signal fidelity and uncover the full range of ECG and intra-cardiac signals, today announced that it it will present at the 24 th Annual Virtual Needham Growth Conference on Friday, January 14 th , 2022 at 4:15 PM ET. To register for the live webcast of the event, please click here . A replay of the presentation will also be available on the BioSig Website . For parties interested in scheduling a one-on-one meeting with BioSig management, please contact your Needham representative. The PURE EP is an FDA 510(k) cleared non-invasive class II device that aims to drive ...
Leading healthcare management firm to enhance the Company’s market access strategy as it expands the installation base of its signal processing technology for arrhythmia care Leading healthcare management firm to enhance the Company’s market access strategy as it expands the installation base of its signal processing technology for arrhythmia care
The Company’s signal processing technology for arrhythmia care is being installed in a leading HCA Healthcare-operated facility in Southeast FloridaWestport, CT, Dec. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioSig Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: BSGM) ("BioSig" or the "Company"), a medical technology company commercializing an innovative signal processing platform designed to improve signal fidelity and uncover the full range of ECG and intra-cardiac signals, today announced that it is installing a PURE EP™ Sy
Millennium Management LLC bought a new position in BioSig Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:BSGM) in the second quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The firm bought 214,556 shares of the companys stock, valued at approximately $828,000. Millennium Management LLC owned about 0.67% of BioSig Technologies as of its most recent SEC filing. Other  The post Millennium Management LLC Acquires New Stake in BioSig Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:BSGM) appeared first on ETF Daily News .
BSGM Price Returns