BioSig Technologies, Inc. (BSGM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSGM POWR Grades
- BSGM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BSGM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BSGM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.4% of US stocks).
BSGM Stock Summary
- For BSGM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 8.11% of US equities we're observing.
- BSGM's price/sales ratio is 356.38; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.85% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BSGM's revenue has grown -63.28% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 3.13% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BSGM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ONTF, MNDY, SSTI, DMTK, and NVVE.
- Visit BSGM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biosig.com.
BSGM Valuation Summary
- BSGM's price/sales ratio is 256.6; this is 13405.26% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- BSGM's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 102 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSGM.
BSGM Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -234.32%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -66.16%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -222.59%.
The table below shows BSGM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BSGM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BSGM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.09% of graded US stocks.
- BSGM's asset turnover comes in at 0.012 -- ranking 168th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- IDXG, CERS, and NVCR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BSGM.
The table below shows BSGM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BSGM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BSGM, see our BSGM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$13.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
BSGM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSGM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.12||52-week high||$1.50|
|Prev. close||$1.19||52-week low||$0.25|
|Day high||$1.20||Avg. volume||426,023|
|50-day MA||$1.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.74||Market Cap||61.13M|
BioSig Technologies, Inc. (BSGM) Company Bio
BioSig Technologies, Inc., a medical device company, engages in developing and commercializing a proprietary biomedical signal processing technology platform to extract information from physiologic signals. The company's proprietary product include precise uninterrupted real-time evaluation of electrograms electrophysiology system, a computerized system intended for acquiring, digitizing, amplifying, filtering, measuring and calculating, displaying, recording, and storing of electrocardiographic and intracardiac signals for patients undergoing electrophysiology procedures in an electrophysiology laboratory under the supervision of licensed healthcare practitioners who are responsible for interpreting the data. It also focuses on enhancing intracardiac signal acquisition and diagnostic information for the procedures of atrial fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia. The company has a research agreement with University of Minnesota to develop novel therapies to treat sympathetic nervous system diseases. BioSig Technologies, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Westport, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
BSGM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSGM Latest Social Stream
View Full BSGM Social Stream
Latest BSGM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIOSIG TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSGM as an investment opportunity.
BioSig Announces New Advisory Board Member Lorraine Spurge
Westport, CT, March 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioSig Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: BSGM) (“BioSig” or the “Company”), an advanced digital signal processing technology company delivering unprecedented accuracy and precision to intracardiac signal visualization with its proprietary PURE EP™ System, today announced the appointment of Lorraine Spurge, entrepreneur and financier, to its Advisory Board. As founder and CEO of Maple Stone Capital Advisors, Ms. Spurge began her 40-year financial career
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday
We're starting off the day with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Thursday morning!
BioSig Confirms No Exposure to Silicon Valley Bank
Westport, CT, March 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioSig Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: BSGM) (“BioSig” or the “Company”), an advanced digital signal processing technology company delivering unprecedented accuracy and precision to intracardiac signal visualization with its proprietary PURE EP™ System, confirms that it does not hold any cash or maintain any accounts at Silicon Valley Bank (SVB), and has no current or prior business relationship with SVB. About BioSig TechnologiesBioSig Technologies i
BioSig Regains Compliance With All Nasdaq Listing Standards
Westport, CT, Feb. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioSig Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: BSGM) ("BioSig" or the "Company"), an advanced digital signal processing technology company delivering unprecedented accuracy and precision to intracardiac signal visualization with its proprietary PURE EP™ System, announced today that it has received written notice from the Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Staff of the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") notifying the Company that it has regained compliance with the
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tuesday
It's time to start another day of trading with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about for Tuesday!
BSGM Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...