BioSig Technologies, Inc. (BSGM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSGM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BSGM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.72% of US stocks.
- BSGM's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- BSGM ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
BSGM Stock Summary
- BSGM's price/sales ratio is 303.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.46% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -93.49%, BioSig Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.28% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BSGM's revenue has grown 175.42% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.99% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BioSig Technologies Inc are TLS, AXDX, GH, COUP, and TDOC.
- BSGM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BioSig Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.biosig.com.
BSGM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BSGM's EV/EBIT ratio is 108.53% lower, now standing at -2.5.
- BSGM's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 83 months.
- Over the past 83 months, BSGM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSGM.
BSGM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1375.22%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -359.88%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 9342.62%.
The table below shows BSGM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BSGM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BSGM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.31% of graded US stocks.
- BSGM's asset turnover comes in at 0.012 -- ranking 165th of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- IDXG, NVCR, and STE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BSGM.
The table below shows BSGM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BSGM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSGM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.86||52-week high||$9.00|
|Prev. close||$2.82||52-week low||$2.67|
|Day high||$2.88||Avg. volume||293,278|
|50-day MA||$3.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.98||Market Cap||99.88M|
BioSig Technologies, Inc. (BSGM) Company Bio
BioSig Technologies, Inc., a medical device company, engages in developing and commercializing a proprietary biomedical signal processing technology platform to extract information from physiologic signals. The company's proprietary product include precise uninterrupted real-time evaluation of electrograms electrophysiology system, a computerized system intended for acquiring, digitizing, amplifying, filtering, measuring and calculating, displaying, recording, and storing of electrocardiographic and intracardiac signals for patients undergoing electrophysiology procedures in an electrophysiology laboratory under the supervision of licensed healthcare practitioners who are responsible for interpreting the data. It also focuses on enhancing intracardiac signal acquisition and diagnostic information for the procedures of atrial fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia. The company has a research agreement with University of Minnesota to develop novel therapies to treat sympathetic nervous system diseases. BioSig Technologies, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Westport, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
BSGM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSGM Latest Social Stream
View Full BSGM Social Stream
Latest BSGM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BioSig Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSGM as an investment opportunity.
Increasing its ever-growing presence in the cardiac electrophysiology space, BioSig Technologies (NASDAQ: BSGM) will be installing one of its new PURE EP systems in St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center in Boston for evaluation. Physiological pacing procedures are meant to mimic the heart’s normal contraction to have markedly improved clinical and hemodynamic benefits. Under the guidance of Michael Orlov M.D., this study evaluation assesses the effectiveness of PURE EP in these types of procedures. PUR
BioSig Increases Installation Footprint Adding St. Elizabeth''s Medical Center to Roster of Premium Medical Institutions Utilizing the PURE EP System
Westport, CT, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioSig Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: BSGM ) ("BioSig" or the "Company"), a medical technology company commercializing an innovative signal processing platform designed to improve signal fidelity and uncover the full range of ECG and intra-cardiac signals, today announced the Company would be installing a PURE EP(tm) System for evaluation at St. Elizabeth''s Medical Center in Boston, MA. The Company initiated this new evaluation program under the leadership of Michael Orlov, M.D., aiming to assess the PURE EP(tm) System during a series of physiologic pacing procedures. Physiologic pacing is an emerging pacing technique designed to activate the normal cardiac conduction system and synchronize contraction of the ventricles. This approach to pa...
BioSig Increases Installation Footprint Adding St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center to Roster of Premium Medical Institutions Utilizing the PURE EP System
The Company expands into exploration of its novel signal processing technology in physiologic pacing proceduresWestport, CT, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioSig Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: BSGM) ("BioSig" or the "Company"), a medical technology company commercializing an innovative signal processing platform designed to improve signal fidelity and uncover the full range of ECG and intra-cardiac signals, today announced the Company would be installing a PURE EP(tm) System for evaluation at
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. BioSig Technologies The Trade: BioSig Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: BSGM) CEO Kenneth L Londoner acquired a total of 6400 sh
BioSig Confirmed as a Participant of The Mark E. Josephson Twenty-Eight Annual State-of-the-Art Arrhythmia Virtual Symposium
Physician-only event, organized by the University of Pennsylvania, is a tribute to the pioneer of cardiac electrophysiologyWestport, CT, Aug. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioSig Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: BSGM) ("BioSig" or the "Company"), a medical technology company commercializing an innovative signal processing platform designed to improve signal fidelity and uncover the full range of ECG and intra-cardiac signals, today announced that the Company had been invited to participate in The Mark
BSGM Price Returns