BrightSphere Investment Group Inc. (BSIG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSIG POWR Grades
- BSIG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 76.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BSIG is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- BSIG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
BSIG Stock Summary
- BSIG's current price/earnings ratio is 6.35, which is higher than only 8.21% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.48%, BrightSphere Investment Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 19.04% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BSIG comes in at 10.76% -- higher than that of 81.86% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BrightSphere Investment Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TDC, CLGX, NCBS, CASA, and ATEN.
- Visit BSIG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bsig.com.
BSIG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.08||52-week high||$24.01|
|Prev. close||$22.48||52-week low||$7.65|
|Day high||$23.08||Avg. volume||490,415|
|50-day MA||$21.52||Dividend yield||0.18%|
|200-day MA||$17.86||Market Cap||1.83B|
BrightSphere Investment Group Inc. (BSIG) Company Bio
BrightSphere Investment Group (formerly, OM Asset Management LTD.) provides its services to individuals and institutions. It manages separate client focused portfolios through its subsidiaries. The firm was founded in 1980 is based Boston, Massachusetts.
BSIG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for BrightSphere Investment Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that BrightSphere Investment Group Inc ranked in the 12th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BSIG, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.31 years, is -0.2% -- higher than merely 8.69% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, BSIG is generating more cash flow than just 24.87% of positive cash flow stocks in the Financial Services.
- BrightSphere Investment Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 12.44% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BSIG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSIG Latest Social Stream
View Full BSIG Social Stream
Latest BSIG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BrightSphere Investment Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSIG as an investment opportunity.
Third Avenue Management, an investment management firm, published its “Small-Cap Value Fund” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 18.51% was recorded by the fund for the Q1 of 2021, below the Fund’s most relevant benchmark, Russell 2000 Value Index, that rose to 21.17% for […]
BrightSphere Investment Group Inc. (BSIG) CEO Suren Rana on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (BSIG) Q1 2021 Results Conference Call April 29, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Elie Sugarman - Head, Corporate Development and IR Suren Rana - President and CEO Conference Call Participants Craig Siegenthaler - Credit Suisse Glenn Schorr - Evercore ISI Mike Carrier - Bank of...
Suren Rana, our President and Chief Executive Officer, will lead the call. Both Acadian and TSW are very well positioned, differentiated businesses and we will continue to follow our approach of full affiliate autonomy in managing and growing our business, while continuing to be lean and maintaining expense discipline at our corporate center.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 29, 2021 / BrightSphere Investment Group Inc (NYSE:BSIG) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 29, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
BrightSphere Investment Group Inc. (NYSE: BSIG) today announced its results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
BSIG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BSIGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on BrightSphere Investment Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
BrightSphere Investment Group Inc (BSIG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
BrightSphere Investment Group Inc (BSIG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
BrightSphere Investment Group Inc (BSIG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch