BrightSphere Investment Group Inc. (BSIG): Price and Financial Metrics
BSIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.39||52-week high||$26.88|
|Prev. close||$19.56||52-week low||$14.73|
|Day high||$19.65||Avg. volume||178,895|
|50-day MA||$20.56||Dividend yield||0.2%|
|200-day MA||$21.96||Market Cap||804.84M|
BSIG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSIG POWR Grades
- BSIG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 85.32% of US stocks.
- BSIG's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BSIG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 17.41% of US stocks).
BSIG Stock Summary
- BRIGHTSPHERE INVESTMENT GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.47% of US listed stocks.
- BSIG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.96% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BRIGHTSPHERE INVESTMENT GROUP INC comes in at -18.61%, a number that bests merely 13.32% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BSIG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SGRP, RMR, VHI, PFGC, and ZEUS.
- BSIG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BRIGHTSPHERE INVESTMENT GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.bsig.com.
BSIG Valuation Summary
- BSIG's price/earnings ratio is 11.8; this is 24.21% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BSIG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 56.5 over the prior 109 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSIG.
BSIG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 193.56%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -33.79%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 46.88%.
The table below shows BSIG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BSIG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BSIG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.5% of graded US stocks.
- BSIG's asset turnover comes in at 0.418 -- ranking 55th of 442 Trading stocks.
- PIPR, HLNE, and ARE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BSIG.
The table below shows BSIG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BrightSphere Investment Group Inc. (BSIG) Company Bio
BrightSphere Investment Group (formerly, OM Asset Management LTD.) provides its services to individuals and institutions. It manages separate client focused portfolios through its subsidiaries. The firm was founded in 1980 is based Boston, Massachusetts.
BSIG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSIG Latest Social Stream
View Full BSIG Social Stream
Latest BSIG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRIGHTSPHERE INVESTMENT GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSIG as an investment opportunity.
Q2 2023 Brightsphere Investment Group Inc Earnings Call
BrightSphere Investment Group (BSIG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 2.50%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BOSTON, August 03, 2023--BrightSphere Investment Group Inc. (NYSE: BSIG) today announced its results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
Affiliated Managers (AMG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.20% and 5.61%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BOSTON, July 13, 2023--BrightSphere Investment Group Inc. (NYSE: BSIG) will announce its financial and operating results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023, on Thursday, August 3, 2023. The Company will announce its results through a press release and related slide presentation at 7:30 a.m. Eastern Time and will hold a conference call and simultaneous webcast to discuss the results at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
BSIG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BSIGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on BrightSphere Investment Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
BrightSphere Investment Group Inc (BSIG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
BrightSphere Investment Group Inc (BSIG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
BrightSphere Investment Group Inc (BSIG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch