BrightSphere Investment Group Inc. (BSIG): Price and Financial Metrics
BSIG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BSIG is 12.43 -- better than 97.61% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.12, BrightSphere Investment Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 6.83% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- BSIG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.26% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BrightSphere Investment Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DHIL, USLM, NR, MGPI, and WRLD.
- Visit BSIG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bsig.com.
BSIG Stock Price Chart More Charts
BSIG Price/Volume Stats
BrightSphere Investment Group Inc. (BSIG) Company Bio
BrightSphere Investment Group (formerly, OM Asset Management LTD.) provides its services to individuals and institutions. It manages separate client focused portfolios through its subsidiaries. The firm was founded in 1980 is based Boston, Massachusetts.