BrightSphere Investment Group Inc. (BSIG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSIG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BSIG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BSIG is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BSIG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
BSIG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BSIG is -8.3 -- better than merely 2.07% of US stocks.
- BSIG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 2.38% of US stocks.
- BRIGHTSPHERE INVESTMENT GROUP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 144.22%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.68% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BRIGHTSPHERE INVESTMENT GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CYH, TUP, STG, BBBY, and HZN.
- Visit BSIG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bsig.com.
BSIG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BSIG's EV/EBIT ratio is 37.84% lower, now standing at 6.9.
- Over the past 101 months, BSIG's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSIG.
BSIG Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 74.19%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 4.35%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -21.11%.
The table below shows BSIG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BSIG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BSIG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.5% of graded US stocks.
- BSIG's asset turnover comes in at 0.418 -- ranking 55th of 442 Trading stocks.
- PIPR, HLNE, and ARE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BSIG.
The table below shows BSIG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BSIG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.76||52-week high||$26.48|
|Prev. close||$22.65||52-week low||$14.73|
|Day high||$22.86||Avg. volume||200,106|
|50-day MA||$20.36||Dividend yield||0.18%|
|200-day MA||$19.18||Market Cap||943.04M|
BrightSphere Investment Group Inc. (BSIG) Company Bio
BrightSphere Investment Group (formerly, OM Asset Management LTD.) provides its services to individuals and institutions. It manages separate client focused portfolios through its subsidiaries. The firm was founded in 1980 is based Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
BSIG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSIG Latest Social Stream
View Full BSIG Social Stream
Latest BSIG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRIGHTSPHERE INVESTMENT GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSIG as an investment opportunity.
Does BrightSphere Investment Group (BSIG) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Third Avenue Management, an investment management company based in New York City, released its “Small-Cap Value Fund” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The fund returned 10.85% in the fourth quarter compared to an 8.42% rise for the Russell 2000 Value Index. In 2022, the Fund returned -1.82% […]
BrightSphere to Report Financial and Operating Results for the Fourth Quarter Ended December 31, 2022
BOSTON, January 13, 2023--BrightSphere Investment Group Inc. (NYSE: BSIG) will announce its financial and operating results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2022, on Thursday, February 2, 2023. The Company will announce its results through a press release and related slide presentation at 7:30 a.m. Eastern Time and will hold a conference call and simultaneous webcast to discuss the results at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
John Paulson, the billionaire who at the height of the 2007 credit bubble made his fortune from betting against subprime mortgages has hit the jackpot again. As a major investor in Horizon Therapeutics, Paulson is in line for a $500 million payday, given the biotech is to be acquired by Amgen in a $27.8 billion deal. To bring Horizon under the fold, Amgen will pay $116.50 per share in cash. This is 267% higher price than the average of $31 per share paid by Paulson, who has been a Horizon invest
According to Benzinga Pro, during Q3, BrightSphere Investment (NYSE: BSIG ) earned $17.80 million, a 37.76% increase from the preceding quarter. BrightSphere Investment''s sales decreased to $86.80 million, a 9.11% change since Q2. BrightSphere Investment earned $28.60 million, and sales totaled $95.50 million in Q2. What Is ROIC? Return on Invested Capital is a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital invested by a business. Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in a company''s ROIC. A higher ROIC is generally representative of successful growth of a company and is … Full story available on Benzinga.com
BSIG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BSIGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on BrightSphere Investment Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
BrightSphere Investment Group Inc (BSIG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
BrightSphere Investment Group Inc (BSIG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
BrightSphere Investment Group Inc (BSIG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch