BSQUARE Corporation (BSQR): Price and Financial Metrics
BSQR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.90||52-week high||$1.90|
|Prev. close||$1.88||52-week low||$1.05|
|Day high||$1.90||Avg. volume||70,085|
|50-day MA||$1.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.31||Market Cap||37.75M|
BSQR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSQR Stock Summary
- BSQR has a higher market value than only 14.06% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $36,959,180.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BSQUARE CORP is higher than it is for about merely 16.88% of US stocks.
- BSQR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 12.61% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BSQR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RFIL, DUOT, PMD, TELA, and MYO.
- Visit BSQR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bsquare.com.
BSQR Valuation Summary
- BSQR's EV/EBIT ratio is -9.1; this is 148.15% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BSQR's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSQR.
BSQR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 9.69%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -40.84%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -274.08%.
The table below shows BSQR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BSQR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BSQR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.05% of graded US stocks.
- BSQR's asset turnover comes in at 2.07 -- ranking 32nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TWTR, IDN, and FLT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BSQR.
The table below shows BSQR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BSQR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSQR Latest Social Stream
View Full BSQR Social Stream
Latest BSQR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BSQUARE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSQR as an investment opportunity.
Pre-market stock movers are a hot topic among traders on Thursday and we're offering all of the latest coverage this morning!
Kontron America, Incorporated ("Kontron"), a global leader in IoT Technology, and Bsquare Corporation (Nasdaq: BSQR) ("Bsquare"), an expert in developing and deploying software technologies for the makers and operators of connected devices, today jointly announced the execution of a definitive merger agreement by which Kontron will acquire Bsquare. Under the terms of the agreement, Kontron will commence a tender offer for all outstanding shares of Bsquare for $1.90 per share of common stock in a
BSQUARE Corporation (NASDAQ:BSQR) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 10, 2023 Operator: Good day, and welcome to the BSQUARE Corporation Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. All participants will be in listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] After today’s presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. [Operator Instructions] Please note this event is being recorded. I […]
Bsquare Corporation (NASDAQ: BSQR) today announced financial results for the second quarter of 2023. Total revenue was $6.5 million, a decrease of $1.6 million or 20% compared to the first quarter of 2023. Gross profit increased by $0.1 million from the previous quarter and operating expenses increased by $0.3 million. Loss from operations was $0.7 million, a $0.3 million decline from the first quarter operating loss. Cash, cash equivalents, restricted cash and short-term investments totaled $33
Bsquare Corporation (NASDAQ: BSQR) today announced that it plans to release its financial results for the second quarter, ending June 30, 2023, after the close of regular market trading on August 10, 2023. A conference call will follow at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (2:00 p.m. Pacific Time).
BSQR Price Returns