BSQUARE Corporation (BSQR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSQR Stock Summary
- BSQR has a market capitalization of $22,543,210 -- more than approximately merely 8.15% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BSQR has reported earnings growth of 104.92%, putting it ahead of 86.36% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BSQUARE CORP comes in at -11.21%, a number that bests merely 12.92% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BSQUARE CORP are OFIX, MYO, BTCY, TIVC, and HUN.
- Visit BSQR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bsquare.com.
BSQR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BSQR's price/earnings ratio is 127.6% lower, now standing at -6.9.
- BSQR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSQR.
BSQR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -81.31%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -43.24%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -25.63%.
The table below shows BSQR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BSQR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BSQR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.05% of graded US stocks.
- BSQR's asset turnover comes in at 2.07 -- ranking 32nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- TWTR, IDN, and FLT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BSQR.
The table below shows BSQR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BSQR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSQR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.12||52-week high||$2.03|
|Prev. close||$1.11||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$1.12||Avg. volume||73,541|
|50-day MA||$1.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.33||Market Cap||22.94M|
Most Popular Stories View All
BSQR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSQR Latest Social Stream
View Full BSQR Social Stream
Latest BSQR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BSQUARE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSQR as an investment opportunity.
Bsquare Corporation (NASDAQ: BSQR) ("Bsquare" or the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a plan to repurchase up to $5 million of its common stock (the "Share Repurchase Program").
We can readily understand why investors are attracted to unprofitable companies. For example, biotech and mining...
BSQUARE ( NASDAQ:BSQR ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$8.41m (down 21% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Bsquare Corporation (NASDAQ: BSQR) today announced financial results for the third quarter of 2022. Total revenue was $8.4 million, a decrease of $2.0 million or 19% compared to the second quarter of 2022. Gross profit decreased $0.5 million quarter-over-quarter while operating expenses were flat. Loss from operations was $1.2 million, which was $0.5 million more than the second quarter operating loss.
Bsquare Corporation (NASDAQ: BSQR) today announced that it will release its financial results for the third quarter, ending September 30, 2022, after the close of regular market trading on November 10, 2022. A conference call will follow at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (2:00 p.m. Pacific Time).
BSQR Price Returns