BSQUARE Corporation (BSQR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSQR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BSQR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.05% of US stocks.
- BSQR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 109 days.
- BSQR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.6% of US stocks).
BSQR Stock Summary
- BSQR has a market capitalization of $37,807,822 -- more than approximately only 6.55% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BSQR is 5.07 -- better than 92.85% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BSQR is more volatile than 98.08% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BSQR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AUTO, IPDN, MBII, SREV, and ADMP.
- Visit BSQR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bsquare.com.
BSQR Valuation Summary
- BSQR's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 80.77% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- BSQR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 227.5 over the prior 243 months.
- BSQR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSQR.
BSQR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -43.16%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -35.87%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -207.25%.
The table below shows BSQR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BSQR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSQR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.94||52-week high||$11.83|
|Prev. close||$2.82||52-week low||$1.10|
|Day high||$2.97||Avg. volume||6,375,832|
|50-day MA||$3.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.72||Market Cap||39.42M|
BSQR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSQR Latest Social Stream
View Full BSQR Social Stream
Latest BSQR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bsquare Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSQR as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, trader!
On July 6, 2021, software solutions provider BSQUARE Corp (NASDAQ: BSQR) entered into a Side Letter with B. Riley Securities, Inc to sell shares having an aggregate offering price of up to $50 million under the company’s Form S-3 filed on March 18. The Side Letter was in connection with At Market Issuance Sales Agreement dated April 2. On April 2, the company inked the agreement with B. Riley Securities, Inc to sell shares of the having an aggregate offering price of up to $25 million through an
BSQUARE (BSQR) stock is seeing massive gains on Tuesday as retail traders on Twitter (TWTR) pump the stock with heavy trading.
We're taking a look at the top 10 short-squeeze stocks for Tuesday with the companies that have the highest short interest.
We're getting right back into the swing of things today after the weekend with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
BSQR Price Returns