Bank7 Corp. - Common stock (BSVN): Price and Financial Metrics
BSVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.50||52-week high||$30.86|
|Prev. close||$22.05||52-week low||$21.95|
|Day high||$22.50||Avg. volume||20,649|
|50-day MA||$25.34||Dividend yield||2.7%|
|200-day MA||$25.49||Market Cap||205.99M|
BSVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSVN POWR Grades
- BSVN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.6% of US stocks.
- BSVN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BSVN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 43.55% of US stocks).
BSVN Stock Summary
- BSVN's current price/earnings ratio is 6.06, which is higher than just 11.68% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BANK7 CORP is higher than it is for about just 0.33% of US stocks.
- BSVN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BSVN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESQ, PPBI, CALB, FVCB, and NR.
- BSVN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BANK7 CORP's official web site, go to www.bank7.com.
BSVN Valuation Summary
- BSVN's price/earnings ratio is 6.4; this is 32.63% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 61 months, BSVN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSVN.
Bank7 Corp. - Common stock (BSVN) Company Bio
Bank7 operates as a community bank in Oklahoma. Bank7 was formerly known as The First National Bank Of Medford and changed its name to Bank7 in September 2004. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Bank7 operates as a subsidiary of Haines Financial Corp.
BSVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSVN Latest Social Stream
View Full BSVN Social Stream
Latest BSVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANK7 CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSVN as an investment opportunity.
Is Bank7 Corp a Good Pick for Dividend Investors? Bank7 Corp (NASDAQ:BSVN) recently announced a dividend of $0.21 per share, payable on October 10, 2023, with the ex-dividend date set for September 25, 2023. The upcoming payment has sparked interest in the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Bank7 Corp...
Bank7 Corp. ( NASDAQ:BSVN ) will increase its dividend from last year's comparable payment on the 10th of October to...
Bank7 Corp. (NASDAQ:BSVN) revealed on Tuesday an increase in its dividend from the previous year's comparable payment, set to be distributed on October 10th. The new dividend amount will be $0.21, aligning the dividend yield to 3.4%, a figure that is in line with industry averages.
BSVN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|