Bank7 Corp. - Common stock (BSVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSVN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BSVN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BSVN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 96 days.
- BSVN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
BSVN Stock Summary
- Bank7 Corp's stock had its IPO on September 20, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 7.12% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Bank7 Corp is higher than it is for about just 0.53% of US stocks.
- BSVN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.77% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bank7 Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MNSB, HFBL, ACBI, FSBW, and FBK.
- Visit BSVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bank7.com.
BSVN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BSVN's price/sales ratio is 18.18% higher, now standing at 3.9.
- BSVN's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 34 months.
- BSVN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 4.2 over the prior 34 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSVN.
BSVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.78||52-week high||$21.74|
|Prev. close||$20.32||52-week low||$8.11|
|Day high||$20.78||Avg. volume||13,833|
|50-day MA||$18.20||Dividend yield||2.3%|
|200-day MA||$15.87||Market Cap||188.04M|
Bank7 Corp. - Common stock (BSVN) Company Bio
Bank7 operates as a community bank in Oklahoma. Bank7 was formerly known as The First National Bank Of Medford and changed its name to Bank7 in September 2004. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Bank7 operates as a subsidiary of Haines Financial Corp.
BSVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSVN Latest Social Stream
View Full BSVN Social Stream
Latest BSVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank7 Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSVN as an investment opportunity.
Bank7 Corp. ( NASDAQ:BSVN ) shareholders will have a reason to smile today, with the analysts making substantial...
Bank7 (NASDAQ:BSVN): Q2 GAAP EPS of $0.67 beats by $0.10. Revenue of $14.25M (+16.5% Y/Y) beats by $2.18M. Press Release...
Bank7 (BSVN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 17.54% and 16.75%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Bank7 Corp. (NASDAQ: BSVN) ("the Company"), the parent company of Oklahoma City-based Bank7 (the "Bank"), today reported unaudited results for the fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2021. "We are pleased to announce a record quarter of net income and EPS. Our strong loan growth and loan fee income, combined with our excellent efficiency ratio, continues to produce outstanding results. As we move forward, our goal is to continue to produce exceptional results through organic growth and the pursuit of
Bank7 (BSVN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
BSVN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|