Bank7 Corp. - Common stock (BSVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSVN POWR Grades
- BSVN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94% of US stocks.
- BSVN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BSVN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
BSVN Stock Summary
- For BSVN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.45% of US equities we're observing.
- BSVN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.22% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BSVN is more volatile than just 3.17% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BANK7 CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be MNSB, MYFW, PFHD, WNEB, and CBNK.
- Visit BSVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bank7.com.
BSVN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BSVN's price/sales ratio is 28.57% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- Over the past 49 months, BSVN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSVN.
BSVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.18||52-week high||$27.28|
|Prev. close||$22.36||52-week low||$20.94|
|Day high||$22.56||Avg. volume||19,008|
|50-day MA||$23.99||Dividend yield||2.16%|
|200-day MA||$23.65||Market Cap||201.84M|
Bank7 Corp. - Common stock (BSVN) Company Bio
Bank7 operates as a community bank in Oklahoma. Bank7 was formerly known as The First National Bank Of Medford and changed its name to Bank7 in September 2004. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Bank7 operates as a subsidiary of Haines Financial Corp.
Most Popular Stories View All
BSVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSVN Latest Social Stream
View Full BSVN Social Stream
Latest BSVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANK7 CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSVN as an investment opportunity.
Bank7 Corp.'s ( NASDAQ:BSVN ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.12 per share on 7th of October. This means...
Bank7 Corp. (NASDAQ: BSVN), the parent company of Oklahoma City-based Bank7, today announced the declaration of a quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 per share on its outstanding common stock. The dividend will be paid on October 7, 2022, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on September 22, 2022.
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
Bank7 (BSVN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.57% and 4.96%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Bank7 Corp. (NASDAQ: BSVN) ("the Company"), the parent company of Oklahoma City-based Bank7 (the "Bank"), today reported unaudited results for the fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2022. "We are pleased to announce a strong quarter, as evidenced by record net income and earnings per share. Our dynamic geographic markets, strong loan growth and asset sensitive balance sheet, combined with our talented bankers, continues to produce outstanding results. As we move forward, we intend to continue produci
BSVN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|