Bank7 Corp. - Common stock (BSVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSVN POWR Grades
- BSVN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- BSVN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 96 days.
- BSVN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
BSVN Stock Summary
- Bank7 Corp's stock had its IPO on September 20, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 8.47% of US equities in our set.
- For BSVN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.45 for Bank7 Corp; that's greater than it is for 90.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bank7 Corp are PFIS, BMRC, FSBW, LKFN, and ESQ.
- Visit BSVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bank7.com.
BSVN Valuation Summary
- BSVN's price/sales ratio is 4.4; this is 266.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 36 months, BSVN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.8.
- Over the past 36 months, BSVN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSVN.
BSVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.06||52-week high||$26.00|
|Prev. close||$25.40||52-week low||$9.07|
|Day high||$25.06||Avg. volume||12,041|
|50-day MA||$21.85||Dividend yield||1.73%|
|200-day MA||$18.60||Market Cap||226.82M|
Bank7 Corp. - Common stock (BSVN) Company Bio
Bank7 operates as a community bank in Oklahoma. Bank7 was formerly known as The First National Bank Of Medford and changed its name to Bank7 in September 2004. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Bank7 operates as a subsidiary of Haines Financial Corp.
Most Popular Stories View All
BSVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSVN Latest Social Stream
View Full BSVN Social Stream
Latest BSVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank7 Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSVN as an investment opportunity.
Bank7 (BSVN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Bank7 Corp. (NASDAQ: BSVN), the parent company of Oklahoma City-based Bank7, announces that its financial results for the third quarter of 2021 will be released before the market opens on Thursday, October 21, 2021 and at 3:30 p.m. central standard time that same day, the company will hold a conference call to discuss the financial results with investors. To participate in the call, dial 1-888-348-6421, or access it live over the Internet at https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/2179/43192.
Bank7, through its parent, Bank7 Corp. (NASDAQ: BSVN), has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Cornerstone Bank ("Cornerstone") and its parent company. Cornerstone has assets of $241 million, total deposits of $215 million, and total loans of $116 million as of June 30, 2021.
Bank7 (BSVN) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Bank7 Corp. (NASDAQ: BSVN), the parent company of Oklahoma City-based Bank7, today announced the declaration of a quarterly cash dividend of $0.11 per share on its outstanding common stock. The dividend will be paid on October 7, 2021, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on September 23, 2021.
BSVN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|