Bank7 Corp. - Common stock (BSVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSVN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BSVN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BSVN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 77 days.
- BSVN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 60.54% of US stocks).
BSVN Stock Summary
- BSVN's went public 3.53 years ago, making it older than merely 11.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Bank7 Corp is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- BSVN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.36% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bank7 Corp are COLB, MYFW, HONE, HFBL, and FSBW.
- BSVN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bank7 Corp's official web site, go to www.bank7.com.
BSVN Valuation Summary
- BSVN's price/sales ratio is 4.4; this is 266.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 36 months, BSVN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.8.
- Over the past 36 months, BSVN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSVN.
BSVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.89||52-week high||$27.28|
|Prev. close||$24.38||52-week low||$16.90|
|Day high||$24.39||Avg. volume||21,143|
|50-day MA||$23.57||Dividend yield||2.01%|
|200-day MA||$23.43||Market Cap||217.26M|
Bank7 Corp. - Common stock (BSVN) Company Bio
Bank7 operates as a community bank in Oklahoma. Bank7 was formerly known as The First National Bank Of Medford and changed its name to Bank7 in September 2004. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Bank7 operates as a subsidiary of Haines Financial Corp.
Most Popular Stories View All
BSVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSVN Latest Social Stream
View Full BSVN Social Stream
Latest BSVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank7 Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSVN as an investment opportunity.
The Bank7 Corp. Board of Directors is pleased to welcome Ed Gray as a board member of both the company, and its wholly owned subsidiary, Bank7. "Ed has had a successful business career, and is well versed in many aspects of finance, especially the health-care space. We are excited and grateful to have a person of Ed's caliber and reputation join our Board," said Thomas L. Travis, President and CEO.
Walnut Creek, CA, based Investment company JCSD Capital, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Coastal Financial Corp, MVB Financial Corp, MainStreet Bancshares Inc, First Internet Bancorp, Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp, sells United Bancorp Of Alabama Inc, Amerant Bancorp Inc, FB Financial Corp, Paya Holdings Inc, PayPal Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, JCSD Capital, LLC.
Bank7 Corp. (BSVN) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call January 28, 2022, 3:00 PM ET Company Participants Brad Haines - Chairmen Tom Travis - President and CEO J.T. Phillips - Chief Operating Officer Jason Estes - Chief Credit Officer Conference Call Participants Nathan Race - Piper Sandler Brady Gailey - KBW...
Bank7 Corp. (NASDAQ: BSVN) ("the Company"), the parent company of Oklahoma City-based Bank7 (the "Bank"), today reported unaudited results for the fiscal quarter and year ended December 31, 2021. "2021 was certainly a challenging year, and clearly the pandemic-induced stress was the primary culprit; however, we are pleased to report record profits, even after incurring one-time costs associated with our acquisition of Cornerstone Bank. Our success is largely driven by our outstanding team member
Bank7 (BSVN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -8.22% and 0.25%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BSVN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|