Bank7 Corp. - Common stock (BSVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSVN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BSVN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BSVN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 96 days.
- BSVN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
BSVN Stock Summary
- BSVN's went public 2.65 years ago, making it older than only 6.85% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For BSVN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.34% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.49 for Bank7 Corp; that's greater than it is for 89.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bank7 Corp are MNSB, HFBL, ACBI, FSBW, and HBCP.
- Visit BSVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bank7.com.
BSVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.05||52-week high||$19.00|
|Prev. close||$16.86||52-week low||$8.11|
|Day high||$17.29||Avg. volume||10,542|
|50-day MA||$17.65||Dividend yield||2.61%|
|200-day MA||$13.59||Market Cap||154.29M|
Bank7 Corp. - Common stock (BSVN) Company Bio
Bank7 operates as a community bank in Oklahoma. Bank7 was formerly known as The First National Bank Of Medford and changed its name to Bank7 in September 2004. The company was founded in 1901 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Bank7 operates as a subsidiary of Haines Financial Corp.
BSVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSVN Latest Social Stream
View Full BSVN Social Stream
Latest BSVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank7 Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSVN as an investment opportunity.
Bank7 Corp. (BSVN) Receives Raymond James Community Bankers Cup for Top 10% of U.S. Community Banks of 2020
Bank7 Corp. (NASDAQ: BSVN) is pleased to report it has again been recognized for outstanding performance and is the recipient of the seventh annual Raymond James Community Bankers Cup award. The award recognizes the top 10% of community banks across the U.S. and the award is based on various profitability, operational efficiency, and balance sheet metrics. The pool of banks considered for recognition includes all exchange-traded domestic banks, excluding mutual holding companies and potential acquisition targets, with assets between $500 million and $10 billion as of December 31, 2020.
Bank7 (BSVN): Q1 GAAP EPS of $0.56 beats by $0.04.Revenue of $12.65M (+7.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.63M.Press Release...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 29, 2021 / Bank7 Corp. (NASDAQ:BSVN) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 29, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
Bank7 (BSVN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 9.80% and 4.55%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Bank7 Corp. (NASDAQ: BSVN) ("the Company"), the parent company of Oklahoma City-based Bank7 (the "Bank"), today reported unaudited results for the fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2021. "We continue to perform at a very high level, as evidenced by our 1Q annualized PPE record pace. Our capital ratios remain strong, and we have confidence in our asset quality and liquidity components. Our region has weathered the pandemic-induced stress to the economy, and businesses across virtually all sectors are rapidly expanding and growing. We remain confident about 2021 and beyond, and intend to capitalize on the many opportunities we have," said Thomas L. Travis, President and CEO of the Company.
BSVN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|