Boston Scientific Corp. (BSX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BSX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BSX is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BSX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
BSX Stock Summary
- BSX has a market capitalization of $69,185,096,615 -- more than approximately 96.98% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 791.21, BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.38% of US stocks.
- BSX's current price/earnings ratio is 107.76, which is higher than 95.28% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ZTS, ABB, UBER, MSCI, and ALC.
- BSX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORP's official web site, go to www.bostonscientific.com.
BSX Valuation Summary
- BSX's price/sales ratio is 5.5; this is 189.47% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BSX's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSX.
BSX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 885.52%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -83.88%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 275.12%.
The table below shows BSX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BSX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BSX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.14% of graded US stocks.
- BSX's asset turnover comes in at 0.362 -- ranking 120th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- INGN, ECIA, and ATRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BSX.
The table below shows BSX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BSX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BSX, see our BSX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$51.08||Average Broker Recommendation||1.4 (Moderate Buy)|
BSX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.08||52-week high||$49.46|
|Prev. close||$48.60||52-week low||$34.98|
|Day high||$49.46||Avg. volume||7,675,033|
|50-day MA||$47.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.98||Market Cap||70.54B|
Boston Scientific Corp. (BSX) Company Bio
Boston Scientific Corporation, doing business as Boston Scientific, is a manufacturer of medical devices used in interventional medical specialties, including interventional radiology, interventional cardiology, peripheral interventions, neuromodulation, neurovascular intervention, electrophysiology, cardiac surgery, vascular surgery, endoscopy, oncology, urology and gynecology. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
BSX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSX Latest Social Stream
View Full BSX Social Stream
Latest BSX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSX as an investment opportunity.
VREX or BSX: Which Is the Better Value Stock Right Now?
VREX vs. BSX: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
The Returns On Capital At Boston Scientific (NYSE:BSX) Don't Inspire Confidence
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
Boston Scientific (NYSE:BSX) shareholders have earned a 12% CAGR over the last five years
When we invest, we're generally looking for stocks that outperform the market average. And in our experience, buying...
Boston Scientific's Wicked Rally Can Take the Stock 20% Higher
Boston Scientific made a new 52-week high on Tuesday. In the daily bar chart of BSX, below, I can see that share prices made a low back in June. The On-Balance-Volume (OBV) line shows a rise from October and tells me that traders are being more aggressive buyers of BSX.
Here's Why You Should Retain Boston Scientific (BSX) Now
Investors are optimistic about Boston Scientific (BSX), led by impressive value-added acquisitions.
BSX Price Returns
Continue Researching BSXWant to see what other sources are saying about Boston Scientific Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Boston Scientific Corp (BSX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Boston Scientific Corp (BSX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Boston Scientific Corp (BSX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...