Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BSX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.38% of US stocks.
- BSX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- BSX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 42.16% of US stocks).
BSX Stock Summary
- BSX has a higher market value than 95.73% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $62,948,525,568.
- BSX's current price/earnings ratio is 119.67, which is higher than 93.36% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, BSX has reported earnings growth of 137.63%, putting it ahead of 84.69% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Boston Scientific Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BDX, TEL, IFF, ALC, and A.
- BSX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Boston Scientific Corp's official web site, go to www.bostonscientific.com.
BSX Valuation Summary
- BSX's price/sales ratio is 5.7; this is 50% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- BSX's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, BSX's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSX.
BSX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 64.56%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 29.51%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 46.02%.
The table below shows BSX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BSX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BSX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.32% of graded US stocks.
- BSX's asset turnover comes in at 0.362 -- ranking 121st of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- MMM, ABMD, and INGN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BSX.
The table below shows BSX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BSX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.90||52-week high||$46.28|
|Prev. close||$45.01||52-week low||$32.99|
|Day high||$45.12||Avg. volume||7,844,357|
|50-day MA||$44.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.55||Market Cap||63.93B|
Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) Company Bio
Boston Scientific develops, manufactures, and markets medical devices for use in various interventional medical specialties worldwide. The company operates in three segments: Cardiovascular, Rhythm Management, and MedSurg. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Marlborough, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
BSX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSX Latest Social Stream
View Full BSX Social Stream
Latest BSX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Boston Scientific Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSX as an investment opportunity.
Respiratory and Anesthesia Disposables Market 2021 Clinical Research with Top Leading Companies | Medtronic, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Boston Scientific Corporation, Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD), Teleflex Incorporated, ResMed, Smiths Group plc.
The Respiratory and Anesthesia Disposables Market is present scenario evidently states that the pandemic will continue to determine various aspects of the healthcare industry in foreseeable future, as a result, the demand for disposables such as masks, filters, nasal cannulas,
T2 Biosystems has announced a breakthrough in Covid-19 variant testing.
Transradial Access Market Analysis and Forecast 2028 By Keyplayers Stryker, CARDINAL HEALTH, Angiodynamics Inc., BD, Terumo Corporation, Teleflex Incorporated, Smiths Group plc, MEDTRONIC, Boston Scientific Corporation, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
Transradial access market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses the market to account to USD 2,413.79 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.80% in the
Investors are optimistic about Boston Scientific (BSX) given a strong second-quarter performance and strength in the Structural Heart business.
Cardiology Defibrillator Devices Market 2021-2027: Medtronic, Nihon Kohden, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cardiac Science Corporation, Heartsine Technologies
Global Cardiology Defibrillator Devices Market 2021-2027, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of
BSX Price Returns