Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSX POWR Grades
- BSX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BSX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BSX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.14% of US stocks).
BSX Stock Summary
- BSX has a higher market value than 95.85% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $60,147,156,492.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 299.24, Boston Scientific Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.29% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BSX is more volatile than only 9.02% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BSX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RACE, EQIX, CSGP, NSC, and WM.
- BSX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Boston Scientific Corp's official web site, go to www.bostonscientific.com.
BSX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.91||52-week high||$44.63|
|Prev. close||$42.84||52-week low||$32.99|
|Day high||$42.93||Avg. volume||8,763,016|
|50-day MA||$41.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.50||Market Cap||60.97B|
Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) Company Bio
Boston Scientific develops, manufactures, and markets medical devices for use in various interventional medical specialties worldwide. The company operates in three segments: Cardiovascular, Rhythm Management, and MedSurg. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Marlborough, Massachusetts.
BSX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Boston Scientific Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Boston Scientific Corp ranked in the 39th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 45%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Boston Scientific Corp, consider:
- Boston Scientific Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 62.89% of stocks in its sector (Healthcare).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BSX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSX Latest Social Stream
View Full BSX Social Stream
Latest BSX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Boston Scientific Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSX as an investment opportunity.
Which one of these medical device makers is better poised for a breakout year?
NVST vs. BSX: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
The European market release of Boston Scientific's (BSX) EXALT Model B Single-Use Bronchoscope will mitigate infection risks associated with reusable imaging scopes.
Boston Scientific Corp. stock underperforms Wednesday when compared to competitors MarketWatch
Boston Scientific ([[BSX]] -2.9%) has retraced four days of consecutive gains after Needham analyst Mike Matson downgraded the stock to hold from buy.Noting that the 2023 and 2023 consensus estimates for the company were “too high” the analyst expects downward revisions to estimates before and after the investor day event scheduled...
BSX Price Returns