Bentley Systems Inc. (BSY): Price and Financial Metrics
BSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.32||52-week high||$50.34|
|Prev. close||$49.39||52-week low||$30.33|
|Day high||$50.34||Avg. volume||811,010|
|50-day MA||$43.91||Dividend yield||0.41%|
|200-day MA||$38.93||Market Cap||14.18B|
BSY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BSY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.63% of US stocks.
- BSY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BSY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.9% of US stocks).
BSY Stock Summary
- BSY's current price/earnings ratio is 84.26, which is higher than 93.73% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.13, BENTLEY SYSTEMS INC has a higher such ratio than 91.26% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, BSY has reported earnings growth of 131.94%, putting it ahead of 89.82% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BSY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UTHR, CMBM, CLBT, AUDC, and UEC.
- Visit BSY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bentley.com.
BSY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BSY's price/sales ratio is 365.38% higher, now standing at 12.1.
- Over the past 32 months, BSY's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSY.
BSY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BSY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.47% of graded US stocks.
- BSY's asset turnover comes in at 0.551 -- ranking 294th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BSY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BSY Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BSY, see our BSY price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$69.57||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
Bentley Systems Inc. (BSY) Company Bio
Bentley Systems, Incorporated is an American-based software development company that develops, manufactures, licenses, sells and supports computer software and services for the design, construction, and operation of infrastructure. The company's software serves the building, plant, civil, and geospatial markets in the areas of architecture, engineering, construction (AEC) and operations. Their software products are used to design, engineer, build, and operate large constructed assets such as roadways, railways, bridges, buildings, industrial plants, power plants, and utility networks. The company re-invests 20% of their revenues in research and development. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
BSY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSY Latest Social Stream
View Full BSY Social Stream
Latest BSY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BENTLEY SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSY as an investment opportunity.
Bentley Systems, Incorporated (BSY) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates
Bentley Systems, Incorporated (BSY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 19.05% and 6.09%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Bentley Systems Announces Operating Results for the First Quarter of 2023
EXTON, Pa., May 09, 2023--Bentley Systems, Incorporated (Nasdaq: BSY) today announced operating results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
Bentley Systems' (NASDAQ:BSY) investors will be pleased with their 11% return over the last year
These days it's easy to simply buy an index fund, and your returns should (roughly) match the market. But investors can...
Bentley Systems to Announce First Quarter 2023 Operating Results
EXTON, Pa., April 12, 2023--Bentley Systems to Announce First Quarter 2023 Operating Results.
A Closer Look At Bentley Systems, Incorporated's (NASDAQ:BSY) Impressive ROE
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
BSY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...