Bentley Systems Inc. (BSY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSY POWR Grades
- BSY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.26% of US stocks.
- BSY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BSY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 21.65% of US stocks).
BSY Stock Summary
- BENTLEY SYSTEMS INC's stock had its IPO on September 23, 2020, making it an older stock than only 11.81% of US equities in our set.
- BSY's current price/earnings ratio is 61.96, which is higher than 90.6% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.89, BENTLEY SYSTEMS INC has a higher such ratio than 88.93% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BENTLEY SYSTEMS INC are UTHR, VIAV, JNPR, SCKT, and CALX.
- Visit BSY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bentley.com.
BSY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BSY's price/sales ratio is 271.43% higher, now standing at 10.4.
- Over the past 29 months, BSY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 8.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSY.
BSY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BSY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.47% of graded US stocks.
- BSY's asset turnover comes in at 0.551 -- ranking 294th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BSY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BSY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.91||52-week high||$45.70|
|Prev. close||$41.38||52-week low||$26.32|
|Day high||$41.31||Avg. volume||725,933|
|50-day MA||$38.23||Dividend yield||0.29%|
|200-day MA||$36.29||Market Cap||11.32B|
Bentley Systems Inc. (BSY) Company Bio
Bentley Systems, Incorporated is an American-based software development company that develops, manufactures, licenses, sells and supports computer software and services for the design, construction, and operation of infrastructure. The company's software serves the building, plant, civil, and geospatial markets in the areas of architecture, engineering, construction (AEC) and operations. Their software products are used to design, engineer, build, and operate large constructed assets such as roadways, railways, bridges, buildings, industrial plants, power plants, and utility networks. The company re-invests 20% of their revenues in research and development. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
BSY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSY Latest Social Stream
View Full BSY Social Stream
Latest BSY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BENTLEY SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSY as an investment opportunity.
Automation, the growth of digital technology in infrastructure projects, and the commercial air travel recovery are three exciting themes to invest in in 2023.
Bentley Systems to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Operating Results, and Its 2023 Financial Outlook
EXTON, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bentley Systems to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Operating Results, and Its 2023 Financial Outlook
In Thursday’s session, Bentley Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:BSY) marked $38.59 per share, up from $38.06 in the previous session. While Bentley Systems Incorporated has overperformed by 1.39%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, BSY rose by 1.18%, with highs and lows ranging from $45.70 to […]
Bentley Systems reported Q3 financial results on November 12, 2022. Click here to read more about BSY stock.
EXTON, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bentley Systems, Incorporated Declares First Quarter 2023 Dividend
BSY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|