Bentley Systems Inc. (BSY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSY POWR Grades
- BSY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.09% of US stocks.
- BSY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BSY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
BSY Stock Summary
- BSY's went public 2.03 years ago, making it older than just 8.87% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 85.39, BENTLEY SYSTEMS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.54% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- BSY's price/sales ratio is 8.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.61% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BENTLEY SYSTEMS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FSLR, CMBM, NOVT, CSGS, and ONTO.
- Visit BSY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bentley.com.
BSY Valuation Summary
- BSY's price/sales ratio is 8.3; this is 245.83% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 25 months, BSY's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSY.
BSY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BSY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.47% of graded US stocks.
- BSY's asset turnover comes in at 0.551 -- ranking 294th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BSY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BSY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.07||52-week high||$62.37|
|Prev. close||$34.24||52-week low||$26.32|
|Day high||$34.50||Avg. volume||972,835|
|50-day MA||$36.76||Dividend yield||0.35%|
|200-day MA||$38.10||Market Cap||9.43B|
Bentley Systems Inc. (BSY) Company Bio
Bentley Systems, Incorporated develops software for infrastructure design, construction, and operations. It provides MicroStation, a modeling, documentation, and visualization solution for information modeling; ProjectWise, a project information management and collaboration solution; AssetWise, an asset information management solution; PlantSight, a digital solution to benefit customers through plant operations; and SYNCHRO XR for HoloLens 2 that enables users to interact collaboratively with digital construction models using gestures to plan, visualize, and experience construction sequencing. The company also offers iModelHub, a cloud platform to accelerate going digital for users of its ProjectWise design integration services; OpenSite Designer, an integrated application for civil site and land development workflows across conceptual, preliminary, and detailed design phases; and iModel.js, an open-source library to improve the accessibility for visualization and analytical visibility of infrastructure digital twins. In addition, it provides solution implementation, on-boarding, change management, consulting, and on premise managed services. The company serves engineers, architects, planners, contractors, fabricators, information technology managers, and operators. Bentley Systems, Incorporated has a strategic alliance agreement with Siemens. The company was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Exton, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
BSY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSY Latest Social Stream
View Full BSY Social Stream
Latest BSY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BENTLEY SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSY as an investment opportunity.
Bentley Systems, Incorporated ( NASDAQ:BSY ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price...
Bentley Systems and Genesys International Collaborate to Provide 3D Mapping Capabilities for Major Cities across India
EXTON, Pa., & MUMBAI, India, September 28, 2022--Bentley Systems and Genesys International Collaborate to Provide 3D Mapping Capabilities for Major Cities across India
EXTON, Pa., September 19, 2022--Bentley Systems Announces the Finalists in the 2022 Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? Amongst other things...
EXTON, Pa., September 06, 2022--Bentley Systems Announces Michael Campbell Joining as Chief Product Officer
BSY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|