Bentley Systems Inc. (BSY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSY POWR Grades
- BSY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 74.53% of US stocks.
- BSY's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- BSY ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
BSY Stock Summary
- Bentley Systems Inc's stock had its IPO on September 23, 2020, making it an older stock than just 1.26% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 136.58, Bentley Systems Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.92% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 112.21%, Bentley Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.37% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bentley Systems Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ENTG, NATI, ABMD, CIEN, and DOX.
- BSY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bentley Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.bentley.com.
BSY Valuation Summary
- BSY's EV/EBIT ratio is 106.5; this is 230.23% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- BSY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 40.7 over the prior 49 weeks.
- BSY's price/sales ratio has moved up 9.6 over the prior 49 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSY.
BSY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BSY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.47% of graded US stocks.
- BSY's asset turnover comes in at 0.551 -- ranking 294th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BSY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BSY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.99||52-week high||$71.92|
|Prev. close||$50.06||52-week low||$33.01|
|Day high||$50.44||Avg. volume||1,215,753|
|50-day MA||$58.01||Dividend yield||0.24%|
|200-day MA||$56.74||Market Cap||12.99B|
Bentley Systems Inc. (BSY) Company Bio
Bentley Systems, Incorporated develops software for infrastructure design, construction, and operations. It provides MicroStation, a modeling, documentation, and visualization solution for information modeling; ProjectWise, a project information management and collaboration solution; AssetWise, an asset information management solution; PlantSight, a digital solution to benefit customers through plant operations; and SYNCHRO XR for HoloLens 2 that enables users to interact collaboratively with digital construction models using gestures to plan, visualize, and experience construction sequencing. The company also offers iModelHub, a cloud platform to accelerate going digital for users of its ProjectWise design integration services; OpenSite Designer, an integrated application for civil site and land development workflows across conceptual, preliminary, and detailed design phases; and iModel.js, an open-source library to improve the accessibility for visualization and analytical visibility of infrastructure digital twins. In addition, it provides solution implementation, on-boarding, change management, consulting, and on premise managed services. The company serves engineers, architects, planners, contractors, fabricators, information technology managers, and operators. Bentley Systems, Incorporated has a strategic alliance agreement with Siemens. The company was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Exton, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
BSY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSY Latest Social Stream
View Full BSY Social Stream
Latest BSY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bentley Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSY as an investment opportunity.
Global Simulation Software Market Analysis and Forecast Report 2021-2026 Featuring Autodesk, Rockwell Automation, Ansys, Dassault Systemes, Bentley Systems, & Siemens - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Simulation Software Market Report and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The global simulation software market reached a value of nearly USD 6,697.2 million in 2020. Looking forward, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.2% during the forecast period of 2021-2026 to reach a value of about USD 14,104.2 million by 2026. Simulation software allows companies to create a mock process and observe an operation w
Couchbase (NASDAQ:BASE) and Bentley Systems (NASDAQ:BSY) are both computer and technology companies, but which is the better stock? We will contrast the two businesses based on the strength of their institutional ownership, valuation, analyst recommendations, profitability, risk, dividends and earnings. Insider & Institutional Ownership 11.9% of Couchbase shares are held by institutional investors. Comparatively, 32.4% 
EXTON, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bentley Systems today announced that its Board of Directors declared a $0.03 per share dividend for the fourth quarter of 2021.
Insights on the Smart City Global Market to 2026 - Featuring AT&T, Bentley Systems and Cisco Systems Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
Bentley Systems Enters into Agreement to Acquire Power Line Systems, Global Leader in Software for Power Transmission Engineering
EXTON, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bentley Systems, Incorporated (Nasdaq: BSY), today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Power Line Systems.
BSY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|