Bentley Systems Inc. (BSY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BSY POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BSY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BSY is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BSY's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 21.1% of US stocks).
BSY Stock Summary
- Bentley Systems Inc's stock had its IPO on September 23, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 2.81% of US equities in our set.
- BSY's current price/earnings ratio is 138.13, which is higher than 95.6% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 405.73%, Bentley Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.76% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bentley Systems Inc are FSLR, ONTO, MRCY, NATI, and EBS.
- Visit BSY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bentley.com.
BSY Valuation Summary
- BSY's EV/EBIT ratio is 106.5; this is 230.23% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- BSY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 40.7 over the prior 49 weeks.
- BSY's price/sales ratio has moved up 9.6 over the prior 49 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BSY.
BSY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BSY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.47% of graded US stocks.
- BSY's asset turnover comes in at 0.551 -- ranking 294th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BSY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BSY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.39||52-week high||$71.92|
|Prev. close||$30.99||52-week low||$26.32|
|Day high||$32.22||Avg. volume||1,081,344|
|50-day MA||$40.01||Dividend yield||0.39%|
|200-day MA||$49.68||Market Cap||8.66B|
Bentley Systems Inc. (BSY) Company Bio
Bentley Systems, Incorporated develops software for infrastructure design, construction, and operations. It provides MicroStation, a modeling, documentation, and visualization solution for information modeling; ProjectWise, a project information management and collaboration solution; AssetWise, an asset information management solution; PlantSight, a digital solution to benefit customers through plant operations; and SYNCHRO XR for HoloLens 2 that enables users to interact collaboratively with digital construction models using gestures to plan, visualize, and experience construction sequencing. The company also offers iModelHub, a cloud platform to accelerate going digital for users of its ProjectWise design integration services; OpenSite Designer, an integrated application for civil site and land development workflows across conceptual, preliminary, and detailed design phases; and iModel.js, an open-source library to improve the accessibility for visualization and analytical visibility of infrastructure digital twins. In addition, it provides solution implementation, on-boarding, change management, consulting, and on premise managed services. The company serves engineers, architects, planners, contractors, fabricators, information technology managers, and operators. Bentley Systems, Incorporated has a strategic alliance agreement with Siemens. The company was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Exton, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
BSY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BSY Latest Social Stream
View Full BSY Social Stream
Latest BSY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bentley Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BSY as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK , Feb. 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The construction management software market is estimated to grow by USD 630.51 mn from 2020 to 2025. The growth momentum of the market will accelerate at a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period. Find additional highlights related to the construction management software market. View Our Free Sample Report Now Market Dynamics Key drivers such as the increasing requirements for large-scale project management are supporting the construction management software market growth. However, factors such as challenges from open-source platforms are market challenges that limit the growth of market vendors. For information about more drivers and challenges, View Our Free Sample Report Company Profiles The construction management software market report include...
Bentley Systems (NASDAQ:BSY) declares $0.03/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 0.31%Payable March 15; for shareholders of record March 8; ex-div March 7.See BSY…
EXTON, Pa., February 24, 2022--Bentley Systems today announced that its Board of Directors declared a $0.03 per share dividend for the first quarter of 2022.
Singapore recently completed work on the world''s first digital twin of an entire nation. Bentley Systems tools accelerated the process of transforming raw GIS, lidar, and imagery data into reality mesh, building, and transportation models of the country.
Every investor in Bentley Systems, Incorporated ( NASDAQ:BSY ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
BSY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|