Bit Brother Ltd. (BTB): Price and Financial Metrics
BTB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.60||52-week high||$12.00|
|Prev. close||$0.58||52-week low||$0.41|
|Day high||$0.61||Avg. volume||731,044|
|50-day MA||$0.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.28||Market Cap||N/A|
BTB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BTB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BTB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BTB is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 104 days.
- BTB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 11.27% of US stocks).
BTB Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, BTB has reported earnings growth of 1,898.95%, putting it ahead of 99.15% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that BTB's revenue has grown -97.84% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 0.87% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BTB is more volatile than 99.46% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BTB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KXIN, PGNY, EXPO, SII, and CKX.
- To check out BIT BROTHER LTD's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001543268.
BTB Valuation Summary
- BTB's price/sales ratio is 89.2; this is 11050% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 100 months, BTB's price/sales ratio has gone up 88.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BTB.
BTB Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -90.93%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1054.74%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 9128.1%.
The table below shows BTB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BTB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BTB Latest Social Stream
View Full BTB Social Stream
Latest BTB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIT BROTHER LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BTB as an investment opportunity.
Bit Brother Limited (the "Company," "we" or "Bit Brother") (NASDAQ: BTB), announced today that on May 16, 2023, the Company received a notification letter from the Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Staff of The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") notifying the Company that the minimum bid price per share for its Class A ordinary shares has been below $1.00 for a period of 30 consecutive business days and the Company therefore no longer meets the minimum bid price requirements set forth in Nasdaq List
Bit Brother Limited (the "Company," "we", "BTB" or "Bit Brother") (NASDAQ: BTB) is pleased to announce that the newly purchased 1.5MW mining servers installed in its first Texas mining farm are in full operation and are located at 1968 N Access Rd, Clyde, TX 79510. The total number of installed servers in the first mining farm has reached 1,750 with aggregated computing power of 175,000TH/S, thus reaching its fully loaded capacity of 6MW. We estimate that our servers can generate a total value o
Bit Brother Limited (the "Company," "we", "BTB" or "Bit Brother") (NASDAQ: BTB) is pleased to announce that BTB's Texas mining farm has been operating as expected since it started operations on January 17, 2023. As of February 23, 2023, the mining server has mined over 15 bitcoins, generating approximately $370,000 in revenue based on the current bitcoin price.
Bit Brother Limited (the "Company," "we", "BTB" or "Bit Brother") (NASDAQ: BTB) Mr. Ralph Jones, CEO of the subsidiary Bit Brother New York Inc, held a video conference with Mr. Mark Hunter, a former SEC enforcement lawyer, to discuss specific details of countering naked short selling. The Company's Special Task Force will continual to fight back against short sales .
Bit Brother Limited (the "Company," "we", "BTB" or "Bit Brother") (NASDAQ: BTB), a tea product and a crypto finance digital technology group, has been exploring the application of AI technology to digital technology and milk tea&coffee business scenarios, such as pre-sales customer communication and consultation, basic product information, including product names, selling points, risk control requirements, application requirements, etc. Subsequently, we plan to increase its investment in AIGC an
BTB Price Returns