Bit Digital Inc. (BTBT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BTBT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BTBT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.73% of US stocks.
- BTBT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BTBT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
BTBT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Bit Digital Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Bit Digital Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BTBT has reported earnings growth of -1,056.44%, putting it ahead of merely 2.06% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BTBT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RCM, CSCW, GURE, SOS, and STAR.
- Visit BTBT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dianniu98.com.
BTBT Valuation Summary
- BTBT's EV/EBIT ratio is -300.6; this is 3595.35% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BTBT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 61900.6 over the prior 42 months.
- BTBT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 42 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BTBT.
BTBT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BTBT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.76% of graded US stocks.
- BTBT's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 431st of 431 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BTBT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BTBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BTBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.70||52-week high||$20.74|
|Prev. close||$1.67||52-week low||$1.38|
|Day high||$1.80||Avg. volume||3,709,393|
|50-day MA||$2.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.08||Market Cap||132.41M|
Bit Digital Inc. (BTBT) Company Bio
Bit Digital, Inc. operates as an online finance marketplace lending company. The firm engages in the provision of short-term loans. Its online marketplace connects individual lenders with individuals and small business borrowers. The company was founded by Er Xin Zeng in November 2015 and is headquartered in Flushing, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
BTBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BTBT Latest Social Stream
View Full BTBT Social Stream
Latest BTBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bit Digital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BTBT as an investment opportunity.
Bit Digital (NASDAQ: BTBT), a leading digital mining company headquartered in New York City with facilities across North America, today announced that the Company has appointed Cameron Schnier as Head of Investor Relations. He will report to Chief Strategy Officer Sam Tabar while overseeing investor relations activities, corporate marketing events, and liaising with equity research coverage.
Two Wall Street index and ETF veterans are saying it's a great time for the U.S. to finally approve a spot bitcoin ETF.
Yahoo Finance's Jared Blikre breaks down the latest price moves in crypto, bitcoin, and Shiba Inu.
Hot Stocks: SNAP jumps nearly 60%; Bitcoin stocks rally; XOM, COP set highs; CLX drops; SKYW hits low
Strong earnings from big names like Amazon helped lift the Nasdaq and S&P 500 on Friday. While the Dow finished near the flat line, investors showed renewed optimism after the previous day's sell-off. The upbeat spirit carried over to the cryptocurrency market, where Bitcoin (BTC-USD) jumped back above the $40K...
Today, Bitcoin mining stocks are the talk of Wall Street, as crypto miners surge by double-digit percentages on the latest BTC rally.
BTBT Price Returns