Bit Digital Inc. (BTBT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BTBT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BTBT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 52.37% of US stocks.
- BTBT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BTBT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
BTBT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BIT DIGITAL INC is higher than it is for about only 0.45% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BIT DIGITAL INC comes in at -57.73%, a number that bests only 3.17% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BTBT is more volatile than 95.61% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BIT DIGITAL INC are SWIM, BKSY, COWN, SII, and SBEV.
- BTBT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BIT DIGITAL INC's official web site, go to www.dianniu98.com.
BTBT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BTBT's price/sales ratio is 10.71% lower, now standing at 2.5.
- Over the past 55 months, BTBT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 61601.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BTBT.
BTBT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BTBT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.76% of graded US stocks.
- BTBT's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 431st of 431 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BTBT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BTBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BTBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.17||52-week high||$14.25|
|Prev. close||$1.20||52-week low||$1.12|
|Day high||$1.26||Avg. volume||3,005,857|
|50-day MA||$1.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.93||Market Cap||96.47M|
Bit Digital Inc. (BTBT) Company Bio
Bit Digital, Inc. operates as an online finance marketplace lending company. The firm engages in the provision of short-term loans. Its online marketplace connects individual lenders with individuals and small business borrowers. The company was founded by Er Xin Zeng in November 2015 and is headquartered in Flushing, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
BTBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BTBT Latest Social Stream
View Full BTBT Social Stream
Latest BTBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIT DIGITAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BTBT as an investment opportunity.
Bit Digital, Inc. (Nasdaq: BTBT) ("Bit Digital" or the "Company"), a digital asset mining company headquartered in New York, announced its unaudited bitcoin and Ethereum production and corporate updates for the month of August 2022.
In a report released today, Kevin Dede from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Bit Digital (BTBT - Research Report), with a price target of $4.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $1.48.According to TipRanks, Dede is an analyst with an average return of -7.5% and a 29.72% success rate. Dede covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Canaan, HIVE Blockchain Technologies, and Biotricity.Currently, the analyst consensus on Bit Digital is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $4.00.See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>The company has a one-year high of $14.55 and a one-year low of $1.19.
Bit Digital, Inc. (Nasdaq: BTBT) (the "Company"), a digital asset mining company headquartered in New York, today announced its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022.
BTBT Price Returns