Bit Digital Inc. (BTBT): Price and Financial Metrics
BTBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.14||52-week high||$4.80|
|Prev. close||$2.17||52-week low||$0.53|
|Day high||$2.26||Avg. volume||3,528,948|
|50-day MA||$2.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.23||Market Cap||176.51M|
BTBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BTBT POWR Grades
- BTBT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 68.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BTBT is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- BTBT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
BTBT Stock Summary
- For BTBT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.36% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that BTBT's revenue has grown -47.3% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 5.04% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of BIT DIGITAL INC's share price is greater than that of 95.23% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BIT DIGITAL INC are PGRU, DLPN, FSM, TEO, and ARLP.
- BTBT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BIT DIGITAL INC's official web site, go to www.dianniu98.com.
BTBT Valuation Summary
- BTBT's price/earnings ratio is -3.4; this is 135.05% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BTBT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 22403.4 over the prior 65 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BTBT.
BTBT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BTBT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.76% of graded US stocks.
- BTBT's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 431st of 431 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BTBT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Bit Digital Inc. (BTBT) Company Bio
Bit Digital, Inc. operates as an online finance marketplace lending company. The firm engages in the provision of short-term loans. Its online marketplace connects individual lenders with individuals and small business borrowers. The company was founded by Er Xin Zeng in November 2015 and is headquartered in Flushing, NY.
BTBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BTBT Latest Social Stream
View Full BTBT Social Stream
Latest BTBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIT DIGITAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BTBT as an investment opportunity.
Bit Digital, Inc. (Nasdaq: BTBT) ("Bit Digital" or the "Company"), a digital asset mining company headquartered in New York, announced its unaudited digital asset production and corporate updates for the month of August 2023.
Crypto advocates are ecstatic about the court's ruling for Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, but the legal battle is far from over.
Bit Digital, Inc. (Nasdaq: BTBT) (the "Company"), a digital asset mining company headquartered in New York City, today announced its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
Bit Digital, Inc. (Nasdaq: BTBT) ("Bit Digital" or the "Company"), a digital asset mining company headquartered in New York, announced its unaudited digital asset production and corporate updates for the month of July 2023.
Bit Digital, Inc. (Nasdaq: BTBT) ("Bit Digital" or the "Company"), a digital asset mining company headquartered in New York, announced its unaudited digital asset production and corporate updates for the month of June 2023.
BTBT Price Returns