Bit Digital Inc. (BTBT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BTBT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BTBT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BTBT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BTBT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
BTBT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BIT DIGITAL INC is higher than it is for about only 0.48% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BIT DIGITAL INC is reporting a growth rate of -371.07%; that's higher than only 4.38% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BTBT's revenue has grown -60.16% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 3.04% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIT DIGITAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AMK, MYNA, RIBT, POWW, and METC.
- BTBT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BIT DIGITAL INC's official web site, go to www.dianniu98.com.
BTBT Valuation Summary
- BTBT's price/earnings ratio is -2.2; this is 119.3% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 59 months, BTBT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 61601.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BTBT.
BTBT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BTBT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.76% of graded US stocks.
- BTBT's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 431st of 431 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BTBT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BTBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BTBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.44||52-week high||$5.35|
|Prev. close||$1.46||52-week low||$0.53|
|Day high||$1.57||Avg. volume||3,548,221|
|50-day MA||$0.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.38||Market Cap||118.78M|
Bit Digital Inc. (BTBT) Company Bio
Bit Digital, Inc. operates as an online finance marketplace lending company. The firm engages in the provision of short-term loans. Its online marketplace connects individual lenders with individuals and small business borrowers. The company was founded by Er Xin Zeng in November 2015 and is headquartered in Flushing, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
BTBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BTBT Latest Social Stream
View Full BTBT Social Stream
Latest BTBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIT DIGITAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BTBT as an investment opportunity.
Although most of the stocks in WGMI’s portfolio have delivered strong returns in the initial month, a few have more than doubled.
We're starting off Tuesday with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers that traders will want to keep an eye on today!
The share price of Bit Digital Inc. (NASDAQ:BTBT) rose to $1.18 per share on Friday from $1.09. While Bit Digital Inc. has overperformed by 8.26%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, BTBT fell by -80.23%, with highs and lows ranging from $6.15 to $0.53, […]
Gainers: Hut 8 Mining (HUT) +12%. Bit Digital (BTBT) +10%. Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA) +9%. Losers: The Goldman Sachs Group (GS) -7%. Waterdrop (WDH) -6%.
Having gambled in under-the-radar penny stocks myself, I can tell you firsthand, the outcome hasn’t always been great.
BTBT Price Returns