Baytex Energy Corp (BTE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BTE Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BTE is currently 0.57, higher than merely 3.76% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Baytex Energy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Baytex Energy Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 44.25%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Baytex Energy Corp are CPG, SGU, RRC, HTLD, and PHX.
- BTE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Baytex Energy Corp's official web site, go to www.baytexenergy.com.
BTE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.52||52-week high||$1.62|
|Prev. close||$0.54||52-week low||$0.19|
|Day high||$0.55||Avg. volume||2,688,588|
|50-day MA||$0.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.43||Market Cap||292.89M|
Baytex Energy Corp (BTE) Company Bio
Baytex Energy Trust engages in the acquisition, development, exploitation, and production of oil and natural gas in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin and the United States. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
BTE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BTE Latest Social Stream
View Full BTE Social Stream
Latest BTE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Baytex Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BTE as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Baytex Energy Corp. in conjunction with this event....
Armed with a strong asset base and operations, Baytex Energy stock is slowly making its way back from the dark days of the coronavirus. The post Remember Baytex Energy (TSX:BTE) Stock? Here’s Why it’s Skyrocketing Higher! appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Image source: The Motley Fool. Baytex Energy Corp (NYSE: BTE)Q2 2020 Earnings CallJul 30, 2020, 11:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorThank you for standing by.
Introduction My experience with sub $1.00 micro, micro caps hasn't been great. I'm zero for three in that category. There is a lure in them because they are cheap in terms of absolute dollars, you can buy a starter position in the company for the price of a weedeater and...
CALGARY, Alberta, July 23, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Baytex Energy Corp. (TSX, NYSE: BTE) will release its 2020 second quarter financial and operating results after the close of markets on Wednesday July 29, 2020. A conference call and webcast will be held on Thursday July 30, 2020 discuss the results.Conference Call Details: Date:Thursday July 30, 2020 Time:9:00 a.m. MDT (11:00 a.m. EDT) Dial-in:1-416-915-3239 (Toronto Local and International) 1-800-319-4610 (North America Toll-Free) Webcast:http://services.choruscall.ca/links/baytexq220200730.html An archived recording of the conference call will be available shortly after the event by accessing the webcast link above. The conference call will also be archived on the Baytex website at www.baytexenergy.com.Bay...
BTE Price Returns