Baytex Energy Corp (BTE): Price and Financial Metrics
BTE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.02, Baytex Energy Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 0.45% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Baytex Energy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 2.87% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Baytex Energy Corp is reporting a growth rate of -18,748.15%; that's higher than just 0.05% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Baytex Energy Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LX, EGAN, COTY, COG, and CLLS.
- BTE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Baytex Energy Corp's official web site, go to www.baytexenergy.com.
BTE Stock Price Chart More Charts
BTE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.36||52-week high||$2.32|
|Prev. close||$1.34||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$1.37||Avg. volume||2,089,112|
|50-day MA||$1.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.49||Market Cap||759.20M|
Baytex Energy Corp (BTE) Company Bio
Baytex Energy Trust engages in the acquisition, development, exploitation, and production of oil and natural gas in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin and the United States. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Calgary, Canada.