Baytex Energy Corp. (BTEGF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BTEGF POWR Grades
- BTEGF scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BTEGF is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- BTEGF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.22% of US stocks).
BTEGF Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.6, BAYTEX ENERGY CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 5.9% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BAYTEX ENERGY CORP is higher than it is for about 92.56% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BTEGF comes in at 23.32% -- higher than that of 93.44% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BAYTEX ENERGY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be EQX, THMO, NMRD, NGD, and SRG.
- Visit BTEGF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.baytexenergy.com.
BTEGF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BTEGF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.04||52-week high||$7.24|
|Prev. close||$4.99||52-week low||$2.40|
|Day high||$5.10||Avg. volume||567,061|
|50-day MA||$5.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.97||Market Cap||2.76B|
Baytex Energy Corp. (BTEGF) Company Bio
Baytex Energy Corp., an oil and gas company, acquires, develops, and produces oil and natural gas in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin and in the Eagle Ford in the United States. The company offers light oil, natural gas liquids, shale and natural gas, heavy gravity crude oil, bitumen, and heavy oil. Its principal oil and natural gas properties include the Eagle Ford property in Texas, Viking and Lloydminster properties in Alberta and Saskatchewan, Peace River and Duvernay properties in Alberta. As of January 20, 2020, it had proved developed producing reserves of 142 million barrels of oil equivalent (mmboe); proved reserves of 314 mmboe; and proved plus probable reserves of 529 mmboe. Baytex Energy Corp. was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
BTEGF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BTEGF Latest Social Stream
View Full BTEGF Social Stream
Latest BTEGF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BAYTEX ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BTEGF as an investment opportunity.
Baytex (BTEGF) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Here is how Baytex Energy (BTEGF) and Par Petroleum (PARR) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Calgary, Alberta--(Newsfile Corp. - November 17, 2022) - Baytex Energy Corp. (TSX: BTE) today announced that Chad Kalmakoff has been promoted to Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Kalmakoff replaces Rodney Gray, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, who has left the organization to pursue other opportunities. "We are pleased to promote Chad to Chief Financial Officer. Chad has led our finance team for seven years and is well positioned to step into this role. ...
Baytex Energy ( TSE:BTE ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: CA$565.1m (up 42% from 3Q 2021...
BTEGF Price Returns