Baytex Energy Corp. (BTEGF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BTEGF POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BTEGF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BTEGF is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- BTEGF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.71% of US stocks).
BTEGF Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3, BAYTEX ENERGY CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 4.07% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For BTEGF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.6% of US equities we're observing.
- BAYTEX ENERGY CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 27.93%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BAYTEX ENERGY CORP are EQX, NMRD, THMO, NEXA, and NGD.
- BTEGF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BAYTEX ENERGY CORP's official web site, go to www.baytexenergy.com.
BTEGF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BTEGF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.05||52-week high||$7.24|
|Prev. close||$4.10||52-week low||$3.81|
|Day high||$4.14||Avg. volume||249,520|
|50-day MA||$4.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.89||Market Cap||2.21B|
Baytex Energy Corp. (BTEGF) Company Bio
Baytex Energy Corp., an oil and gas company, acquires, develops, and produces oil and natural gas in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin and in the Eagle Ford in the United States. The company offers light oil, natural gas liquids, shale and natural gas, heavy gravity crude oil, bitumen, and heavy oil. Its principal oil and natural gas properties include the Eagle Ford property in Texas, Viking and Lloydminster properties in Alberta and Saskatchewan, Peace River and Duvernay properties in Alberta. As of January 20, 2020, it had proved developed producing reserves of 142 million barrels of oil equivalent (mmboe); proved reserves of 314 mmboe; and proved plus probable reserves of 529 mmboe. Baytex Energy Corp. was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
BTEGF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BTEGF Latest Social Stream
View Full BTEGF Social Stream
Latest BTEGF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BAYTEX ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BTEGF as an investment opportunity.
Baytex to Present at the Scotia Howard Weil Energy Conference
Calgary, Alberta--(Newsfile Corp. - March 1, 2023) - Baytex Energy Corp. (TSX: BTE) (NYSE: BTE) is pleased to announce that Eric Greager, President and CEO, will be presenting at the Scotia Howard Weil Energy Conference on Tuesday March 7, 2023 at 2:00 pm EST. Interested parties can listen to the webcast by registering at the following URL: https://wsw.com/webcast/bns36/bte/1523268A replay will be available on the Baytex website, www.baytexenergy.com, for three months following the presentation.
CANADA STOCKS-Toronto market posts February decline as banks disappoint
The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index ended down 38.94 points, or 0.2%, at 20,221.19. For the month, it lost 2.6%, giving back some of its January gain, as investors worried that the Federal Reserve would raise interest rates higher than previously thought. "It feels like markets in general are just trying to hang on for month-end," said Greg Taylor, a portfolio manager at Purpose Investments.
Why Baytex Energy Stock Is Plunging Today
The oil and gas stock is making a big growth move and will pay dividends again, but investors aren't happy.
Canada's Baytex Energy to buy Ranger Oil for $2.5 billion
The Eagle Ford shale basin currently represents around 30% of Baytex's total production, according to the company's website. The Eagle Ford has seen rising deal activity in recent months. Its proximity to other major energy hubs, including the U.S. Gulf coast, makes it an attractive location.
Baytex acquiring Ranger Oil for $2.5 bln, including debt
MARKET PULSE Baytex Energy Corp. (BTE) (CA:BTE) said Tuesday it agreed to acquire Ranger Oil Corp. (ROCC) for $2.5 billion, including debt, in a deal to grow its presence in the Eagle Ford Shale in southern and central Texas.
BTEGF Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...