Baytex Energy Corp. (BTEGF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BTEGF POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BTEGF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BTEGF is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BTEGF's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 50.26% of US stocks).
BTEGF Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.01, Baytex Energy Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 0.92% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Baytex Energy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BTEGF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.31% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Baytex Energy Corp are CPG, HTLD, BHF, LMFA, and SGU.
- Visit BTEGF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.baytexenergy.com.
BTEGF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BTEGF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.93||52-week high||$7.24|
|Prev. close||$4.87||52-week low||$1.38|
|Day high||$4.96||Avg. volume||693,766|
|50-day MA||$5.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.02||Market Cap||2.79B|
Baytex Energy Corp. (BTEGF) Company Bio
Baytex Energy Corp., an oil and gas company, acquires, develops, and produces oil and natural gas in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin and in the Eagle Ford in the United States. The company offers light oil, natural gas liquids, shale and natural gas, heavy gravity crude oil, bitumen, and heavy oil. Its principal oil and natural gas properties include the Eagle Ford property in Texas, Viking and Lloydminster properties in Alberta and Saskatchewan, Peace River and Duvernay properties in Alberta. As of January 20, 2020, it had proved developed producing reserves of 142 million barrels of oil equivalent (mmboe); proved reserves of 314 mmboe; and proved plus probable reserves of 529 mmboe. Baytex Energy Corp. was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
BTEGF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BTEGF Latest Social Stream
View Full BTEGF Social Stream
Latest BTEGF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Baytex Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BTEGF as an investment opportunity.
Baytex (OTCPK:BTEGF) reported Q4 results after the close, posting a solid earnings beat, guiding production flat, and announcing plans to commence a buyback in 2022: Earnings - Q4 net income, adjusted for impairment reversals, came in at ~26c versus street expectations for 10c; the Company generated free cash flow per...
CALGARY, Alberta, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Baytex Energy Corp. ("Baytex")(TSX: BTE) reports its operating and financial results for the three months and year ended December 31, 2021 (all amounts are in Canadian dollars unless otherwise noted). “In 2021, we made a commitment to maintain capital discipline, maximize free cash flow and reduce our net debt. I am very pleased to say we delivered on all fronts with strong operational execution, record free cash flow and a significantly improv
Baytex Conference Call and Webcast on Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Results to Be Held on February 25, 2022
CALGARY, Alberta, Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Baytex Energy Corp. (TSX: BTE) will release its 2021 fourth quarter and full year financial and operating results after the close of markets on Thursday February 24, 2022. A conference call and webcast will be held on Friday February 25, 2022 to discuss the results: Date: Friday February 25, 2022 Time: 9:00 a.m. MST (11:00 a.m. EST) Dial-in: 1-416-915-3239 (Toronto Local and International) 1-800-319-4610 (North America Toll-Free) Webcast: http:
Here is how Baytex Energy (BTEGF) and APA (APA) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Do Its Financials Have Any Role To Play In Driving Baytex Energy Corp.'s (TSE:BTE) Stock Up Recently?
Baytex Energy (TSE:BTE) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 29% over the last...
BTEGF Price Returns