Baytex Energy Corp. (BTEGF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BTEGF POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BTEGF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- BTEGF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- BTEGF's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.27% of US stocks).
BTEGF Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.96, Baytex Energy Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 1.04% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Baytex Energy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Baytex Energy Corp is higher than it is for about just 0.31% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BTEGF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HTLD, RFP, BHF, SNDR, and CPG.
- BTEGF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Baytex Energy Corp's official web site, go to www.baytexenergy.com.
BTEGF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BTEGF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.40||52-week high||$3.80|
|Prev. close||$3.56||52-week low||$0.59|
|Day high||$3.50||Avg. volume||714,557|
|50-day MA||$3.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.26||Market Cap||1.92B|
Baytex Energy Corp. (BTEGF) Company Bio
Baytex Energy Corp., an oil and gas company, acquires, develops, and produces oil and natural gas in the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin and in the Eagle Ford in the United States. The company offers light oil, natural gas liquids, shale and natural gas, heavy gravity crude oil, bitumen, and heavy oil. Its principal oil and natural gas properties include the Eagle Ford property in Texas, Viking and Lloydminster properties in Alberta and Saskatchewan, Peace River and Duvernay properties in Alberta. As of January 20, 2020, it had proved developed producing reserves of 142 million barrels of oil equivalent (mmboe); proved reserves of 314 mmboe; and proved plus probable reserves of 529 mmboe. Baytex Energy Corp. was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
BTEGF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BTEGF Latest Social Stream
View Full BTEGF Social Stream
Latest BTEGF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Baytex Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BTEGF as an investment opportunity.
Investing is a relative game to some extent. While absolute returns are important, relative returns are crucial if you want to cut it in this business. Texas Pacific Land Corporation (TPL) is a great way to illustrate this thinking. TPL owns around 880 thousand acres of land in West Texas...
These are the oil and gas penny stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for Q1 2022.
(Note: Baytex Energy is a Canadian company that reports in Canadian Dollars). Baytex Energy (OTCPK:BTEGF) (BTE:TSX) began a debt repayment program that many thought would take years. But the strong commodity prices have accelerated the debt repayment process far beyond what many thought was possible a year ago. So, while...
As a result of the quarterly review, S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P/TSX Composite Index prior to the open of trading on Monday, December 20, 2021:
Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Utilities Stocks: Baytex Energy (OtherBTEGF), Chevron (CVX) and Athabasca Oil (OtherATHOF)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Utilities sector with new ratings on Baytex Energy (BTEGF – Research Report), Chevron (CVX – Research Report) and Athabasca Oil (ATHOF – Research Report). Baytex Energy (BTEGF) In a report released today, Ray Kwan from BMO Capital maintained a Hold rating on Baytex Energy, with a price target of $5.50. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $2.77. According to TipRanks.
BTEGF Price Returns